Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,832 members, 7,862,732 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Efootball 2022: Total Disaster - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Efootball 2022: Total Disaster (1337 Views)

Efootball 2022 Apk Obb 6.1.4 Download (PES 22) / Efootball 2022 / Pes 2017 Efootball 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by 38Noob: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
typicalgamer:

Go and watch professional esports athletes play fifa and watch them throw tactics out the window and start spamming the overpowered moves in fifa.

In short what he’s trying to say is that fifa is not balance.

And is no way at all like real life soccer
Our argument was whether or not you can play direct football in FIFA

I don't want to argue with you sha but if you jam beta player and play without tactics the game will usually end with a big scoreline and people will start complaining that the game is broken...

... and all eSport FIFA players use tactical defending and jockey
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
38Noob:

I don't want to argue with you sha but if you jam beta player and play without tactics the game will usually end with a big scoreline and people will start complaining that the game is broken...

Guy I don play the game. I think I understand why Fifa YouTubers were complaining. The 21 na copy paste of 20.

Differences are that defending in 20 is easier than in 21. Jesu! The AI dey deliberately dey mumu your defenders. Attacking on the other hand is so easy.

FIFA 21 is too fast to be realistic. I thought 20 was fast but 21. Chai.

But on the other hand, 21 offers more ways to score than 20. Some PES moves like cross and nod are working fine in 21 as compared to 20.

21 is very sweet when attacking but terrible when defending. Hian!
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
38Noob:

One more thing, I did not explicitly say that you cannot try the direct approach. I said you can, but the game will frustrate you. Frustrate you how? Your other players may not come up for a counter attack. Even if you chose a counter attacking strategy. On 21, attacking is easier tho.

I also didn't say you cannot play one man running at goal. I said you could try it but the game will also frustrate you by crowding you out with defenders unless you know how to spam skill moves.
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by 38Noob: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
atheistandproud:

Guy I don play the game. I think I understand why Fifa YouTubers were complaining. The 21 na copy paste of 20.

Differences are that defending in 20 is easier than in 21. Jesu! The AI dey deliberately dey mumu your defenders. Attacking on the other hand is so easy.

FIFA 21 is too fast to be realistic. I thought 20 was fast but 21. Chai.

But on the other hand, 21 offers more ways to score than 20. Some PES moves like cross and nod are working fine in 21 as compared to 20.

21 is very sweet when attacking but terrible when defending. Hian!
FIFA 21 encourages manual defending, that's why many pros set their player switching to air balls or even manual and you have to use jockey alot..

The mistake many players make is using the X(contain button) too often...I did that too and I was frustrated like you until I learnt the game very well (YouTube videos)

Now I don't even use X(contain) anymore just jockey and secondary tackle when I see an opening to tackle.

It's a game of patience...new comers will have a hard time sha.
Re: Efootball 2022: Total Disaster by typicalgamer(m): 1:55am On Oct 05, 2021
38Noob:

true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You / Tv Monitors For Sale @ Reduced Price(flat Screen) / In Need Of Fairly Used FIFA 13(PS3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.