Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Pprime's Graduate Recruitment Fair Participating Companies!promises To Be Great - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pprime's Graduate Recruitment Fair Participating Companies!promises To Be Great (676 Views)

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pprime's Graduate Recruitment Fair Participating Companies!promises To Be Great by solo2859: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hello House,

Do anyone have the comprehensive list of the participating companies at the upcoming PeoplePrime's Graduate Recruitment Fair? If yes, Please inform us cos I am a bit worried about the time lapse in releasing this info, so we can start our individual research on them.
Remember it's just around the corner (26th -27th July 2007) and heard we're going to have not less than 30 companies present.
So tell me,where is the time to begin our research?
Well, I leave it open to the house for discussion.
SHALOM!
Re: Pprime's Graduate Recruitment Fair Participating Companies!promises To Be Great by Matured26(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hey Solo2859,
Where have you been all these while?
Enuf posts don dey concerning that they've not published the names.
We don't have a choice but to keep on waiting.
But till when we hear from them, pls visit their website and start with those companies that are there.
U sure have a lot to do with those ones.

Cheers.
Re: Pprime's Graduate Recruitment Fair Participating Companies!promises To Be Great by damkollins(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2007
solo2859:

Hello House,

Do anyone have the comprehensive list of the participating companies at the upcoming PeoplePrime's Graduate Recruitment Fair? If yes, Please inform us because I am a bit worried about the time lapse in releasing this info, so we can start our individual research on them.
Remember it's just around the corner (26th -27th July 2007) and heard we're going to have not less than 30 companies present.
So tell me,where is the time to begin our research?
Well, I leave it open to the house for discussion.
SHALOM!
matured 26 gave u the right answer to everybody's question on people prime.We have only 2morrow to research the companies and I'm in a more difficult position coz I'm far away from Lag and I have to make my preparations as for getting there early.
I have only 2day and 2morrow afternoon after which I have to take permission but i hope they contact before then.

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank Inductees / Ngerian Professionals Web Directory With Vacancies Opportunities / Urgent : Careers Fair Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.