Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road - Autos (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road (63160 Views)

1995 Nissan Infiniti ₦ 350,000 (negotiable) / Extremely Clean Nissan Infiniti Qx4 2002 Model S.u.v Toks For Quick Sale At 1.5m / Nissan infiniti 1998 model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by daytea(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Good day bro, I own a 2007 infiniti with broken windscreen. Can you pls help with getting a new or used windscreen? Kindly contact me on adetolabb@gmail.com
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sent
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by daytea(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hi bro, I'm still expecting your message, you assured me of getting a feedback this Monday. Pls don't forget.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2016
@daytea Sorry, I misplaced your number.
It's 35k new
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by omotoda(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Hello nissparts,my 2003 Nissan Pathfinder's odometer and speedometer is not work working.Every other thing on the instrument cluster works.I also notice the abs light comes on but check engine light is off.What could be responsible for this.My research across the Internet suggest vehicle speed sensor but others say the instrument cluster.Please advice what on what to do.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2016
Most likely speed sensor.
You should have a CEL to confirm this
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Ribaman(m): 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
What the price of a Pathfinder LE 2005 Radiator.
I have terrible issues with over heating.
Thanks
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by omotoda(m): 4:01am On Mar 14, 2016
nissparts:
Most likely speed sensor.
You should have a CEL to confirm this

check engine light is not on
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
omotoda:

check engine light is not on

You either have a VSS or abs sensor issue.
Still scan even without the CEL.
If you don't see a code(unlikely) then it's the cluster
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ribaman:
What the price of a Pathfinder LE 2005 Radiator.
I have terrible issues with over heating.
Thanks

80k for a brand new Nissan branded radiator.
I hope you have done the radiator bypass??
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by omotoda(m): 3:25am On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=nissparts post=43808019]

You either have a VSS or abs sensor issue.
Still scan even without the CEL.
If you don't see a code(unlikely) then it's the cluster[/quote

ran a scan and got the error message "vehicle speed sensor A"
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Glad you got it fixed
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by mygeeZ(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Do you also work on nissan xtrail.. mine is 2006 model.. the engine is high btw 1and 2 when not in motion.. unless i engage the gear b4 the sound can reduce.
Secondly i need a new cpmpressor for the car. Thanks
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Dreamflyin(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nissan Sunny 2010 model engine oil and coolant needed. How much?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by 222Martins(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Infiniti FX35 2004 headlight complete, for passenger side....not driver's side. Now much for new and used??
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Luckki1001(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Oga Nissparts, good evening. Please I want to know if you have the fog lights of Infiniti QX4. Pls advice if Oando's oleum syn 5w30 oil is ok or I will need to get the correct oil from you and at what price? Sorry for the late inquiry and thanks for answering.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Luckki1001:
Oga Nissparts, good evening. Please I want to know if you have the fog lights of Infiniti QX4. Pls advice if Oando's oleum syn 5w30 oil is ok or I will need to get the correct oil from you and at what price? Sorry for the late inquiry and thanks for answering.

Hi, how long have you had the vehicle? What is the current mileage?
Don't sell the figlights but will get the price tomorrow from a supplier. What year is the QX?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Luckki1001(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2016
nissparts:

Hi, how long have you had the vehicle? What is the current mileage?
Don't sell the figlights but will get the price tomorrow from a supplier. What year is the QX?

Good morning, boss. I only just bought the SUV. The SES light is on, indicating that it is due for servicing. Mileage is somewhere around 120,000 [can't remember the exact figure]. It's a 2002 model. The fog lights have been broken and since it also houses the trafficator light, it is imperative I fix it. I am thinking of coming to your place on saturday though but will need to know the cost everything will entail. Thanks for your reply.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Luckki1001:

Good morning, boss. I only just bought the SUV. The SES light is on, indicating that it is due for servicing. Mileage is somewhere around 120,000 [can't remember the exact figure]. It's a 2002 model. The fog lights have been broken and since it also houses the trafficator light, it is imperative I fix it. I am thinking of coming to your place on saturday though but will need to know the cost everything will entail. Thanks for your reply.

Okay.
The pair of foglights (toks) is 24k
The SES light does not mean it is due for servicing, it means the car's computer has detected a fault that needs to be attended to.
A scanner is required to read what that fault is, then repair, then the light goes off.

One more thing, I hope you park in a safe location at all times because this https://www.nairaland.com/2854826/vandalized-infiniti-fx35-fx45-incidents also applies to your vehicle, especially the headlights.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Luckki1001(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2016
nissparts:

Okay.
The pair of foglights (toks) is 24k
The SES light does not mean it is due for servicing, it means the car's computer has detected a fault that needs to be attended to.
A scanner is required to read what that fault is, then repair, then the light goes off.

One more thing, I hope you park in a safe location at all times because this https://www.nairaland.com/2854826/vandalized-infiniti-fx35-fx45-incidents also applies to your vehicle, especially the headlights.

Hehehehehe... You buy car, problem. You no buy, wahala grin

24k for foglights? shocked Son of man will not die. Will continue my trekking for a while, pending when I can save enough money in my kolo for that grin. Meanwhile, will try to come over either this weekend or next for the scanning. I am having issues retrieving my license plate number from the bloke I sold my former car to, which is the reason why I have not driven the car anywhere because I need to be financially prudent nowadays grin. If you can recall, I am the same person who called you sometime ago regarding Nissan Murano's fuel pump to be fixed in Iponri. I later opted for the QX4 because of the issues arising from that SUV, which the seller wasn't honest about from our initial discussions till I set eyes on the vehicle.

My car is safely parked, thanks for your concern. Will discuss the issue of that your aftermarket alarm system and if possible, install same when I come around. Thanks for your response, Oga Nissparts. Really appreciate.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by majorbravo: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by FKBZ: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2016
Pls do u have and how much is the front arm of a Nissan almera 1998 model
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Roseey0(f): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2016
Pls where can I get Nissan almera 2015 parts in Lagos?

Nissparts
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Roseey0:
Pls where can I get Nissan almera 2015 parts in Lagos?

Nissparts

What parts specifically?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by kaymode(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hello nissanparts. With regards to the transmission by pass for pathfinder.
1, Ideally what mileage will one expect to have issues with the radiator and transmission?
2,Also how can one check if the by pass has been performed or not?
3, Asides selling of parts do you offer repair services?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Roseey0(f): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
nissparts:

What parts specifically?
ALL parts. The car had an accident, repairing it has been hectic because of non availability of parts.

Also Am looking at doing good business with an importer to make the parts available in my location.

Any help?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Olisa4all: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Do you have HID bulbs for sale for an 06 infiniti M35, OEM DS2, if you have an after market DS2 it'll be fine
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2016
Roseey0:

ALL parts. The car had an accident, repairing it has been hectic because of non availability of parts.

Also Am looking at doing good business with an importer to make the parts available in my location.

Any help?

Most of the parts are available.
I will need your chassis number though.
You can send a list of what you need to my email: nisspartsng@gmail.com
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by ChuxD(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Good morning Nissparts. Pls how much will it cost me to get a new fan+clutch for my Nissan Pathfinder 2005? The present fan and fan clutch were welded together due to increase in temp when the AC is on..the tempareture is better though, but d noise it makes is terrible...thanks....my email- ozahchux21dan @gmail.com
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2016
ChuxD:
Good morning Nissparts. Pls how much will it cost me to get a new fan+clutch for my Nissan Pathfinder 2005? The present fan and fan clutch were welded together due to increase in temp when the AC is on..the tempareture is better though, but d noise it makes is terrible...thanks....my email- ozahchux21dan @gmail.com

Good morning

http:///radiator-fan-clutch-engine-for-05-12-nissan-pathfinder-xterra-frontier-2372186

Toks can also be procured if you prefer.

EDIT: Hmm, it appears I cannot post a link from Konga here.
Okay, simply search for radiator fan clutch on Konga and you will see the product
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by ChuxD(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Above link for d fan/clutch not opening....
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Roseey0(f): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
nissparts:

Most of the parts are available.
I will need your chassis number though.
You can send a list of what you need to my email: nisspartsng@gmail.com

Thanks . I will send it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) / 500 Nigerian Used Cars Sale Thread / Autocheck® Backed By Experian » »Vehicle Record/Report You Can Trust » » »

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.