Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned (3764 Views)

₦4.8bn Fraud: Ibeto Has Returned ₦‎1.5bn, To Pay Balance in 3 Months – EFCC / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) / Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2021
As of yesterday Bakasi boys and Nigeria police, army and others were seen parading every nooks and crannies of the state, peace has been restored in the state, no single incident recorded yesterday everywhere was peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by PrinceOfLagos: 6:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Udele1 will be out of business for now

Any criminal elements seen causing havoc or constituting nuisance in Anambra state should be sent to God

Killing of innocent people must stop in Igbo land and the entire southern states

The igbos that I know are hard working and peace loving people .. so anybody caught in the act of terorising the region should be seriously dealt with without pity..

God almighty will continue to bless and protect the good people of Anambra state, Imo state, Enugu, Abia , Ebonyi, Lagos and the entire southern states , Amen .

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by LokoH(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2021
So people can do anything because of money. Risking your life in the name of bakasi ?
Okwa maka ome yin jie ha olu

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by helinues: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Shot at sight straight to those miscreants that are hell bent in destroying Anambra Guber election.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by athaboi(f): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2021
They should simply find a lasting solution to this problem in the entire East! The truth is that everyone seem to be sympathetic to what the unknown gunmen is doing bcoz they feel they are fighting for them! Let there be a serious far reaching stakeholders meeting in the east to solve this issue. Who are the bakkasi boys Are they not igbos?? Where are they going to get their charms?? The same place unknown gunmen got their own?? Let there be a solution to this...all this will only fuel it the more

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by noleflendum: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:

Any criminal elements seen causing havoc or constituting nuisance in Anambra state should be sent to God

Killing of innocent people must stop in Igbo land and the entire southern states

The igbos that I know are very hard working people and peace loving .. so any body caught in the act of terorising the region should be seriously dealt with without pity..

God almighty will continue to bless and protect the good people of Anambra state, Imo state, Enugu, Abia , Ebonyi and Lagos and the entire southern states , Amen .
[/s] Efulefu sabo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Politicians are the ones causing havoc in Anambra state, we know the political party, unpopular political party trying to create fears in people's mind just to have their way, Anambra has been peaceful for years, the evil men trying to destabilize Anambra will not succeed, our progress will not slow

4 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by obyrich(m): 7:03am On Oct 03, 2021
post=106392479:
As of yesterday Bakassi boys and Nigeria police, army and others were seen parading every nooks and crannies of the state, peace has been restored in the state, no single incident recorded yesterday everywhere was peaceful.
I have always maintained that the SE governors can have a home grown solution to the nonsense going if they are willing.

Those gun men don't appear from space. They must have a take off point and also destination after committing their crimes.

I commend this.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:03am On Oct 03, 2021
LokoH:
So people can do anything because of money. Risking your life in the name of bakasi ?
Okwa maka ome yin jie ha olu
They are well fortified, carry your madness out make them give you express ticket to see your ancestors.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by NGpatriot: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2021
This is fast turning into igbo on igbo civil war...

I go enjoy this action movie no be small...

grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin
While You are waiting it happens in your state let wait...

11 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by PrinceOfLagos: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin
There is no war anywhere in south east from my reliable source

All the senseless killings were political and soon the beasts behind the bloodshed of innocent people in Anambra will be unmasked

4 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by LokoH(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2021
post=106392767:

They are well fortified, carry your madness out make them give you express ticket to see your ancestors.
Fortified ? Ogwu ha jere ala nmuo gwota ?
Because you want to pave way for fulani in Igboland ?
Universe will fail you, humanity will disappoint you
Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by NGpatriot: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

There is no war anywhere in south east from my reliable source

All the senseless killings were political and soon the beasts behind the bloodshed of innocent people in Anambra will be unmasked

While there was celebration across D zoo on October 1st, there was pain, mourning & destruction across Igboland.

Lesson: a doctor who invoked a storm cannot prevent his house from destruction.

Btw, the terrorists and the killers responsible for the killings in the SE are below..the ipobian Taliban jihadi terrorists..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2021
LokoH:

Fortified ? Ogwu ha jere ala nmuo gwota ?
Because you want to pave way for fulani in Igboland ?
Universe will fail you, humanity will disappoint you
Carry your madness enter Anambra and collect your VIP ticket to see your ancestors.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by sweetonugbu: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Issakaba

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by PrinceOfLagos: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

Btw, the terrorists and the killers responsible for the killings in the SE are below..the ipobian Taliban jihadi terrorists..

You've always wanted the senseless killings in the land continues but you will be shamed

4 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by NGpatriot: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You've always wanted the senseless killings in the land continues but you will be shamed

I must be so powerful that I command your esn jihadi terrorists and ugm murderers to slaughter their own igbo people?

Go and sit down somewhere with that rubbish..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by PrinceOfLagos: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

I must be so powerful that I command your esn jihadi terrorists and ugm murderers to slaughter their own igbo people?

Go and sit down somewhere with that rubbish..
You always rejoice when an Igbo man or woman is killed
But you forgot insecurity spreads so fast like a wild fire and will get to you

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by Ikpunwanyianamb: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2021
post=106392479:
As of yesterday Bakasi boys and Nigeria police, army and others were seen parading every nooks and crannies of the state, peace has been restored in the state, no single incident recorded yesterday everywhere was peaceful.
Still doesn't change the fact that Anambra is worse than Borno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by NGpatriot: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You always rejoice when an Igbo man or woman is killed
But you forgot insecurity spreads so fast like a wild fire and will get to you

You mean your Taliban jihadi Igbos go spread their terrorist activities to my house in the SW/.

Should you be telling your jihadi brothers to stop murdering your own people?

This one no get sense at all..

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by PrinceOfLagos: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

You mean your Taliban jihadi Igbos go spread their terrorist activities to my house in the SW/.

grin grin
I'm not Igbo but I support them because I regard the region as the drive force of this nation's economy

God will continue to bless and protect the innocents

The haters of Igbo will be so damned

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by Commentor: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2021
post=106392690:

Politicians are the ones causing havoc in Anambra state, we know the political party, unpopular political party trying to create fears in people's mind just to have their way, Anambra has been peaceful for years, the evil men trying to destabilize Anambra will not succeed, our progress will not slow

I actually thought it was DSS but someone mentioned Fulanii.

Confusing.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by Hellonearth007: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=LokoH post=106392590]So people can do anything because of money. Risking your life in the name of bakasi ?
Okwa maka ome yin jie ha olu[/quote
You must be a witch in your former life.
Not it's risk to protect innocent citizens but when there is killing,u will open that gutters to shout IPOB.

You must be a cow in your next life

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The igbos that I know are hard working and peace loving people .. so anybody caught in the act of terorising the region should be seriously dealt with without pity..

God almighty will continue to bless and protect the good people of Anambra state, Imo state, Enugu, Abia , Ebonyi and Lagos and the entire southern states , Amen .
Loudest amen and thunderous double barrel thunder to all those that want d land of d rising sun,SE region to be like their own Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan region combined.
Amadioha+Ogun go kee all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by NGpatriot: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm not Igbo but I support them because I regard the region as the drive force of this nation's economy

God will continue to bless and protect the innocents

The haters of Igbo will be so damned

PrinceOfLagos:

It's not gonna be easy to take out 50,000 IPOB fighters in war .

This is not the biafra war, those Igbos got dangerous weapon and I fear what will be left of Nigeria after the war because already Boko Haram and armed bandits has already wrecked serious havoc up North.

lol @ princeofibobs, go and sit your ipobian terrorist ass somewhere..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by PrinceOfLagos: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

[b][/b]

lol @ princeofibobs, go and sit your ipobian terrorist ass somewhere..

grin grin
Meaning ?

So that makes me IPob sympathizer?

You need a new brain

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by care4you: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2021
ikaba boys
una welcome back!
Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin

Add Islamic to the "Taliban jihadi..." It's when Islamic enters it that you would know that the terrorism don tie wrapper.

Lol all this efulefus wishing to import their terrorism to every part of Nigeria
Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by NGpatriot: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Meaning ?

So that makes me IPob sympathizer?

You need a new brain

PrinceOfLagos:

The leader of the Ipob people has come out to debunk the rumour and yet you're running your mouth like you can do shit and get away with it.

Keep quiet, lazy ipobian terrorist errand boy...

Btw, how many mothers are you going to beat at the market this coming Monday? How many shops are you going to burn and vandalize? How many food trucks are you going to burn and the drivers killed and burnt alive?

Wetin be your own regiment sef?

Are you just an ipobian or you are part of the ESN killers brigade or UGM barbaric murderers regiment or just a roadside hoodlum beating up mothers for selling to make a living on your idiotic sit-at-home Mondays?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by humilitypays(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The only sensible Yoruba youth on Nairaland, you must be the real Yorubas, the sophisticated Yoruba Christians, not the evil Yoruba Muslims from Futa Jalon shocked
Re: Gov Obiano Moblizes Bakasi Boys Across Anambra State, Peace Has Returned by humilitypays(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

Keep quiet, lazy ipobian terrorist errand boy...

Btw, how many mothers are you going to beat at the market this coming Monday? How many shops are you going to burn and vandalize? How many food trucks are you going to burn and the drivers killed and burnt alive?

Wetin be your own regiment sef?

Are you just an ipobian or you are part of the ESN killers brigade or UGM barbaric murderers regiment or just a roadside hoodlum beating up mothers for selling to make a living on your idiotic sit-at-home Mondays?

grin grin
See them, the evil Yoruba Muslims, while their terrorist brothers are causing havoc in the North, they are in the South working overtime to destroy Southern unity, evil Yoloba Muslim with devils mark on the forehead angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension as Nigeria Prepares For Heavy Military Invasion As Dialogue Fails (Pix) / The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! / FG Files Charges Against Leadership Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.