Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? (9462 Views)

What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? / What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? / What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Franking: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2021
ITbomb:

Of course, like Kigali, Rwanda
Central African Republic
Sierra Leone
Equatorial Guinea

I know say your petty mind is going SA, Ghana, Egypt etc
Get some wisdom, don't be an educated idıot

Go to Kigali and see u stewpid and ignorant oaf.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by justmondris: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2021
For the gift of life, good health, prosperity, my lovely girlfriend and divine security. All glory to God.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2021
Omooba77:

What are you thanking God for as a Nigerian?

Give thanks for everything. This is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus! 1Thessalonians 5:18
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by razzydoo(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Omo, countless o. For God is too good...
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2021
Thank God that me & my family abide by his shadow & no evil has come near our dwelling even though this nation is not safe.

That even, as ordinary as we are at the moment, we believe and have faith that our latter stages shall increase greatly.

That, when we took ill, medication works for us & nurse us back to health.

That we are not begging to feed.

That my father can ride his bike to his farm & come back safely and that my mother can make clothes in her tailor shop at her own convenience.

That my darling Aunt, who has become a benefactor to us can go about her healthcare business and report no casualties.

That he would renew his spirit within me and pour more of his love upon my life.

Glory be to God!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Makib2020(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Wake and see my cock get hard he be things
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Godshand21(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Thanking God for being alive today.
It can only be His grace.

He is worthy.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Shakathezulu1: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2021
Ability to cope with any kind of situations in life. I'm a rugged Nigerian.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Akharmony: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
In all things i thank the lord...... Even in the toughest time i move.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
i thank the almighty god for the free oxygen that we inhale in nigeria
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Mobog(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
As he hard reach God no put me to shame �
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Franzinni:
The ability to be alive and healthy .... The rate at which people die is mind boggling...

I recently had a Vision, imagining there was a big hole where the bodies of freshly dead people fall into and every body hitting the floor makes a thud!

The sound is a none stop rumble like when you dump a huge bag of potatoes ...continuously.

But I am still alive... I am very grateful!

But one day, you'll die. What's the use?
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Who thanks God for being a Nigerian?
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by CALCULUS16: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
BigSarah:
grin grin. grin

I'm thanking God in Advance for our beloved incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu..

Insha Allah
Aunty, u r one of the problems we are facing. any president with name that has BU in it will certainly rule like buhari
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
As a Nigerian, I'm thankful for life and sanity because if not for God, person for don die. Everyday in this country, one is most likely to die from different things such as bad roads, insecurity etc.
I'm thankful for the numerous meals we have such as my wonderful amala that goes with any soup apart from egusi (I don't fancy it grin), ofe nsala, ofe oha, ofe onugbo, edikaikong, tuwo shinkafa and Mia, etc.
I'm thankful for the numerous clowns there are in this country because if we didn't have them, depression fit don kill someone.
Ability to make jokes our of different issues.
These are some sha.

PS: I'm thankful for pidgin and Nairaland because this place has many silly and funny people and I've come to like some people here.
ChiefSosa ( grin grin grin oloye himself)
TheSourcerer (my very own padi)
Chantinent
Determination26 (brotherly!)
BigNuell or is it BigNuel?
Magnoliaa
Homertimpson
Righteousness (all
And some whose moniqers I can't remember. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Jayslyder: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Life oo..life
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Noblewealth(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Thanking God for everything inspite of all oddities facing everyone hitherto to scarcity of money my salary was increased this month...

I thank him for his provisions, security and shelter...
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by oldman112(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Everything
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
For life.

Thank you, Almighty Father.

❤❤❤❤
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by ofiko123(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
I am thanking God for life..
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Karleb(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nothing.

I came to the wrong country.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by fcbgotel(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
As a Nigerian, i always thank God for the gift of life, considering the fact that the country is not save for now.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Sleekfingers: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Omooba77:

Nigerians dey think say God na fool......dem dey always dey look for shortcuts by calling God up and down....for everything ....
1. They will pray to pass an exam, without preparing for it.

2. Dem go pray to win a football match, with half-baked players

3. Dem go pray to be issue a visa, when their documents no complete or na oluwole

4. Dem go pray for faeces to come out of their anus, when they have been eating akpu and egusi soup , morning, afternoon and night for three days

5. Dem go dey pray for their country to be like Germany, UAE and canada, when dey ain't doing the right thing....

6. Dem go dey pray to get it rich....as if na prayer make bill gate rich

7. Nigerians like shouting when dem pray, as if cotton wool dey for God ears

Even God self don tire for nigeria matter.....cuz, they are always begging for manna......
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Sleekfingers: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Nigerian God is the greatest scam of all time!!

You just spoke my mind.....

Nigerians dey think say God na fool......dem dey always dey look for shortcuts by calling God up and down....for everything ....

3. Dem go pray to be issue a visa, when their documents no complete or na oluwole

4. Dem go pray for faeces to come out of their anus, when they have been eating akpu and egusi soup , morning, afternoon and night for three days

5. Dem go dey pray for their country to be like Germany, UAE and canada, when dey ain't doing the right thing....

Even God self don tire for nigeria matter.....cuz, they are always begging for manna......

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Iamagoodgirll: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nothing pass life, I'm thanking God for a healthy life
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by yinkeys(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Our diversity. Subsidized tertiary education maybe.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Burgerlomo: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
I am thanking God for everything
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by sigiyaya112: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sleekfingers:

You just spoke my mind.....

They will pray for good leaders and on the election day they will collect 1k and vote for Pdp and Apc grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by Sleekfingers: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
sigiyaya112:
They will pray for good leaders and on the election day they will collect 1k and vote for Pdp and Apc grin grin grin grin

I tire o.......
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by inyanging: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Omooba77:

I THANK GOD , AS POPULOUS AS NIGERIA IS , GOD DOES NOT ALLOW FULL FLEDGED WAR HAPPEN IN THE COUNTRY
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by The5DME(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
I was not meant to be a Nigerian.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? by realtalk19: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Omooba77:

Sustainance ,good health and Devine favors

Everything keeps getting expensive everyday bit God will always take care of his people no matter how hard or thouf it gets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Petition To Tax Religious Bodies / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / Are Pastors Exempted From Paying Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.