Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Fred Zulihle Brought Covid To Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Fred Zulihle Brought Covid To Nigeria (175 Views)

El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative / Picture Of The Italian Man That Brought Corona Virus To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Fred Zulihle Brought Covid To Nigeria by FilmmakerEyike: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2021
My Name is Victor Eyike, I am a Filmmaker based in Nigeria .
My team and I made a 3 minutes Shortfilm titled 'I~SOLATE which depicts the Story Of a South African Immigrant who escapes from an Isolation ward after been diagnosed with the Covid 19 Virus. I'd appreciate if you could watch by clicking the link below and definitely assist us in any way possible to aid the promotion of this 3 minutes Shortfilm, by sharing the link In order for Nigerians and the World in general to be enlightened.
Click link below to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PImA-NrqocU

(1) (Reply)

UNFPA Partners With HACEY To Educate Youths On Sexual, Reproductive Health / Help O / Why are increasing number of women disinterested in exclusive breastfeeding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.