Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... (3126 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After / How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by Okoroawusa: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2021
loveth360:
Ama m ihe karia gi.

Answer the question maybe i will join you in hating Kanu,Ipob and biafra then join you in loving one Nigeria of Injustice.
Anyi afugonu ebe amamihe gi ruru. Enwedughi k'isi akpa omume ka nwanyi...ma oburu na ibu nwanyi o!
Ofu nkpuru obi madu adighi gi n'ime ma ncha ma ncha...
Nsogbu adighi. K'anyi n'aga n'ubi ka oka n'aka.

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by Rexwalters1: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2021
loveth360:
That's why boko haram and bandits will continue in your region because God can't be mocked.
Elijah has confirmed the plague on the South East, demonic ipob has been sent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by richmond500: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2021
loveth360:
Lolz pain.

I'll Continue to tell you how i feelgrin grin
not interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by loveth360(f): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Anyi afugonu ebe amamihe gi ruru. Enwedughi k'isi akpa omumu ka nwany...ma oburu na ibu nwanyi o!
Ofu nkpuru obi madu adighi gi n'ime ma ncha ma ncha...
Nsogbu adighi. K'anyi n'aga n'ubi ka oka n'aka.
I didn't ask for your lamentation.

Answer the question,what happen to restructuring?

Or onweghi ihe di na okpokoro isi gi ahu?

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by Afamed: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2021
Believe anything coming from these IPoB at your own peril

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by loveth360(f): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2021
Afamed:
Believe anything coming from these IPoB at your own peril
One Nigeria miscreant

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2021
They all trooped in enmass just to make mockery of nnamdi kanu for abandoning Biafra but they were all disappointed

Bia loveth360 you want our dust skin brothers from harmattan republic to start having heart attack? grin

Our rwatructers and our THERE'S A BETTER WAY TO DO IT HAS ALL GONE MUTE AND RAN OUT OF IDEAS SINCE KANU IS IN PRISON BUT ONCE HE'S OUT THEY WILL START FROM WHERE THEY STOPPED

IGBOS HAS experienced AND GONE PASS THOSE STAGES.....THE RESTRUCTURERS CAN NOT DECEIVE US ANYMORE

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2021
loveth360:
Now that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is in detention,what really happen to calls for restructuring?

Is there no need for it again?

I'm not understanding.

What you are saying is different from your heading undecided
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2021
benuejosh:
are you tired of asking for Biafra? Or you people don't know what you want again? Be specific. Today Biafra, tomorrow referendum, today restructuring, tomorrow what next?

They also want death. You left "death out".
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by loveth360(f): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2021
ezenwajosh:
They all trooped in enmass just to make mockery of nnamdi kanu for abandoning Biafra but they were all disappointed

Bia loveth360 you want our dust skin brothers from harmattan republic to start having heart attack? grin

Our rwatructers and our THERE'S A BETTER WAY TO DO IT HAS ALL GONE MUTE AND RAN OUT OF IDEAS SINCE KANU IS IN PRISON BUT ONCE HE'S OUT THEY WILL START FROM WHERE THEY STOPPED

IGBOS HAS experienced AND GONE PASS THOSE STAGES.....THE RESTRUCTURERS CAN NOT DECEIVE US ANYMORE

I intentionally used the headline to draw attention.

As for their noise call restructuring.We can't be fool with it.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by Afamed: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2021
Attention from bastard terrorists coward organisation
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by odysey: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
loveth360:
Which means their calls for restructuring was not genuine but a tool to counter and fight Kanu for demanding for Biafra.

I remember how restructuring was so Loud that almost every southern politicians and few northern can't do without talking about it.

A couple of groups have said If no restructuring they'll back out of the union
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by odysey: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Op your posts title is misleading
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by Tomek09(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
benuejosh:
This ones will just be fooling themselves everywhere. Kanu is gone for a very long time. By the time he is out of where he is, he will be held to every place like a baby.

Lefledum my foot!
[/s]
U will talk rubbish and insult Igbos and when same dose is given back to you, you will start crying and wailing like a Nursery 1 pupil.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by Tomek09(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
Afamed:
Attention from bastard terrorists coward organisation
[/s]
U don crawl out from ur brown roof mud house to wail as usual. Ur tears will never dry. Eleribu!!!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by loveth360(f): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
odysey:

A couple of groups have said If no restructuring they'll back out of the union
That was then,where are the groups now

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by wordcat(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nnia Nwodo and brothers comes to mind grin grin grin

loveth360:
Which means their calls for restructuring was not genuine but a tool to counter and fight Kanu for demanding for Biafra.

I remember how restructuring was so Loud that almost every southern politicians and few northern can't do without talking about it.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by odysey: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
loveth360:
That was then,where are the groups now
You have a point, I want to believe they've spoken and will take action if it doesn't happen
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... by Afamed: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
U don crawl out from ur brown roof mud house to wail as usual. Ur tears will never dry. Eleribu!!!
As we speak, your compatriots are at Holy Ghost, Aba , Lagos park at Onitsha , Abraka at Asaba struggling to board the next available buses to those mud states.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Commited Genocide On Midwesterners In 1967 - US State Dept Report / Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches against Nigerians / Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.