Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Can Someone Please Interpret This Dream Of Mine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Please Interpret This Dream Of Mine (247 Views)

Please Interpret This Dream For Me / Please Interpret This Dream. What Could It Mean? / Christians!! Please Interpret Job12:5 Thank You :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Interpret This Dream Of Mine by Dreadlock69(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2021
Last week Friday or Thursday if I recall I had this dream and in it I saw my lifeless body ,I took a knife and ate my heart and some vital organ with no remorse and feeling of guilty I wasn't even crying I took it like it's nothing and left the spot.
Please what the meaning of the dream I will appreciate any welcoming answer
Re: Can Someone Please Interpret This Dream Of Mine by Illuminatiship(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2021
Oga village people don catch you just repent now because you go soon kpeme..
Re: Can Someone Please Interpret This Dream Of Mine by bottlewater1(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2021
Hope you are not going through a very difficult time, that you wish to end your life?
This can trigger such terrible dream
Re: Can Someone Please Interpret This Dream Of Mine by chatinent: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2021
It means nothing.

Eat good food, sleep in time, avoid being paranoid, and enjoy peace.
Re: Can Someone Please Interpret This Dream Of Mine by midolian(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2021
You dey do yahooplus?
Re: Can Someone Please Interpret This Dream Of Mine by Dreadlock69(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2021
chatinent:
It means nothing.

Eat good food, sleep in time, avoid being paranoid, and enjoy peace.

I'll do just that
Re: Can Someone Please Interpret This Dream Of Mine by Dreadlock69(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2021
bottlewater1:
Hope you are not going through a very difficult time, that you wish to end your life?
This can trigger such terrible dream

Just life of an undergraduate
Re: Can Someone Please Interpret This Dream Of Mine by Bastard1stborn: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2021
Brother! Before you take any steps towards your life, pray and use your sense. Take your time very well before you make final decision on anything that has to do with your present and future matters.

Just ensure you don't so thing that will result in lifetime regret or sudden death. Apply wisdom in all do.

NO USE. YOUR HAND DESTROY YOURSELF. PROTECT YOUR GLORY AND ALWAYS LISTEN TO ADVICES
Re: Can Someone Please Interpret This Dream Of Mine by Blue86(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2021
You are hard to feel emotions or show remorse.

And I don't know why ?
Re: Can Someone Please Interpret This Dream Of Mine by bottlewater1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Just life of an undergraduate

Lol

I feel like laughing out loud but you might be angry. I spent about 8 years as an undergraduate ( ND and Bsc) no g f , no money, squat in hostel, spend about 70% on w here to sleep where I can borrow money or eat food on unnecessary things sha.

1. Don't let your present situation decide for you please so take charge. A simple way to do that is prayer and plan where you will be in years to come
2. Look for possible solutions ask questions don't be shy they will abuse you that's the worst until I finished I never knew answers where around me. Many people hated me because they thought I am proud which was wrong abi can a poor man be proud ? So take time to relate with people don't be too spiritual with that or else you will miss
3. Be positive about yourself that how people will see you.
4. Always be ready to assist others without necessarily what you will gain

I don't know if I am able to answer you

(1) (Reply)

God's Divine Favour / In The Light Of Truth: Gross Matter, Ethereal Matter, Radiation, Space And Time. / Are Sorcery, Black Magic, Witchcraft Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.