Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. (1048 Views)

Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. by Halexgos3(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2021
A Nigeria police officer was caught drunk this Sunday morning, and he started misbehaving , the issue was not about his lifestyle but abusing the Nigeria police uniform , I believe it against sanity in our society.

Re: Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. by yuping(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2021
If I am the man and I got arrested after sleeping it off in cell and I wake up I will tell them I was acting and left my crew member at the beer parlor, acting is not a crime let the man mumu himself small, can't a gentle man act drunk for once?

1 Like

Re: Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. by mountmoriah(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2021
In a sane country, there are punishment for this.
Re: Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. by eduora: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Well... it's not a crime at all...what of our leaders that are misconducted through alcohol and smoking....he said his words through the help of alcohol...speaks out so that we will be listening to your words

1 Like

Re: Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. by dudusky007(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2021
Abusing Nigerian police uniform undecided tell me wetin the uniform dey do for you? like say na bad tin him do

1 Like

Re: Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. by Tetrahedron: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2021
When is nairaland going to open a police- offense register?

1 Like

Re: Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. by Halexgos3(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2021
yuping:
If I am the man and I got arrested after sleeping it off in cell and I wake up I will tell them I was acting and left my crew member at the beer parlor, acting is not a crime let the man mumu himself small, can't a gentle man act drunk for once?
but the rules on duty does not permit someone to drink and get drunk, not only that and he started misbehaving, I think he need to someone to talk to him.
Re: Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. by Halexgos3(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Tetrahedron:
When is nairaland going to open a police- offense register?
You are right, at least it will be modify
Re: Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. by Halexgos3(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2021
dudusky007:
Abusing Nigerian police uniform undecided tell me wetin the uniform dey do for you? like say na bad tin him do

On a sanity state, the uniform is an honor when wearing it.
Re: Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. by Halexgos3(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2021
eduora:
Well... it's not a crime at all...what of our leaders that are misconducted through alcohol and smoking....he said his words through the help of alcohol...speaks out so that we will be listening to your words
We are not talking about our leaders, let be honest to our self in terms of what is right or not.
Re: Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. by Boogyman557: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool A TREND TO LITE UP ANODA KUSH. NAIJA DER PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. by topedoski(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
If you observant,u will notice that Most Nigerian police always stink of alcohol...

Not saying all but at least 70% of them

1 Like

Re: Man Spot Abusing Nigeria Police Uniform. by Simdyofficial(f): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Police na human being too

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Attempting To Shoplift Using Fake Pregnancy Belly (photos) / If You Don't Have Mind Please Don't Watch This Video / Ritualists Using Nigeria Hotels As Hide Out For Ritual Killings " Watch Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.