Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! (485 Views)

My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! / Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos / Posted To Akwa Ibom For My Nysc: Need Some Answers Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2021
Long story Short! I'm currently serving in the North-East region of the country precisely Gombe state. I got myself into some debt mess mixed with me gambling my 33k in just two days! I know I messed up big time.
My mind isn't at rest, I'm kinda depressed and I have School tomorrow I can't teach those primary school pupils in this state of mind I need some advice on what to do... I cried my Life out... I deserve all insults and more. I just need help! Please someone should help me. I'm dead¡
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by kuonbe(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2021
You can still make it.
Play atletico to beat barca,
Liverpool to beat mancity.
Leicester to beat crystal palace.
Stake 5k
You go get joy at last
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by BlackXabbath(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Calm down op , it's not the end of the world. I have been there, trust me. Just look for someone to assist you with at least 5k for feeding.

Take a break from gambling too.
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
kuonbe:
You can still make it.
Play atletico to beat barca,
Liverpool to beat mancity.
Leicester to beat crystal palace.
Stake 5k
You go get joy at last

Thanks Bro.
I no wan reason that Life again! It left me with a Heavy Heart! E don too F me up..

1 Like

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
BlackXabbath:
Calm down op , it's not the end of the world. I have been there, trust me. Just look for someone to assist you with at least 5k for feeding.

Take a break from gambling too.

Thanks so much bro. I really appreciate
I'm trying to stop it for good that's the plan!
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Kunlelee: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wait do you gamble all the money on one game? Or one ticket? It doesn't even me for you to gamble all the money in a day is either you're chronicle gambler or greediness take over you. Well experience they say is the best teacher, the way you cope in this trying time of yours will come into play next time. The good news is food is not that expensive in NE.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kunlelee:
Wait do you gamble all the money on one game? Or one ticket? It doesn't even me for you to gamble all the money in a day is either you're chronicle gambler or greediness take over you. Well experience they say is the best teacher, the way you cope in this trying time of yours will come into play next time. The good news is food is not that expensive in NE.

Guess its greed bro. And lack of contentment!
I just wanna stop for good! I'm trying my best.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Without loosing the money on gambling, the 33k na rubbish self talk less of loosing it on gambling. The 33k doesn't last at all
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
Without loosing the money on gambling, the 33k na rubbish self talk less of loosing it on gambling. The 33k doesn't last at all

True! E be like blood money e dey go as e dey come.
But I no still suppose throw am like that... Hungry kids full here better say I do giveaway than donating to some rich betting company. I mess up big time..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Different Date Of Birth. / Letter To Mr President: Change Is Possible / Nysc, Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.