Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery (29938 Views)

Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by shogsman(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

I laugh when I see comments like this!
it is known that the concentration of ipob outside Nigeria is mostly the learned population of igbos living abroad,I know two medical and one economy Igbo students In canada that upholds Biafra integrity....here in nigeria,I do fit your "intellectual" definition,isn't that a thing already!!!don't let Nigerian medias twist your perceptions..yes I know there are radicals amongst us here in Nigeria,nevertheless,we ain't disorganized and black as the Nigerian medias paint us.....although i'm not an ipob member,In the concept that Nigeria holds it,I consider"ipob" to be synonymous to "Igbo" and"biafrans"...
This woman was raised in the UK and later moved to USA for study,she is way more African American than she is a Nigerian,so I'm pretty damn sure she is not intertwine with y'all politics,a woman of repute such as her wouldn't taint herself and her reputation in her country because of some backend idea she has no relations with.she is a lawyer that has always been at the Frontline of the fight for race equality for African Americans, that is what her focus is about.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by UCHIHAmask: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
CXLVII:

You still buttresses my point.

It’s still a terrorist organization as at this seconds

Nothing sane has identified with it, since inception.

you lack comprehensive cognition... bye
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by zoedew: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
You are basically a human being. What’s all these stuff about “first black” this “first black” that! Racial profiling of career positions is demeaning.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by UCHIHAmask: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
shogsman:

This woman was raised in the UK and later moved to USA for study,she is way more African American than she is a Nigerian,so I'm pretty damn sure she is not intertwine with y'all politics,a woman of repute such as her wouldn't taint herself and her reputation in her country because of some backend idea she has no relations with.she is a lawyer that has always been at the Frontline of the fight for race equality for African Americans, that is what her focus is about.
yes yes,I know this about her.
I don't care about what she is or has achieved neither do I "chest beat" at achievements by igbos outside Nigeria,i don't have such complex and mentality,it means nothing to me but the emotion at which you made your comment/statement about "ipob's bullcrap" seems to imply that intellectuals or ingenuity should not be associated with ipob...
I wanted to clear that notion,your toxicity is brazen,you even call it "blackened idea "
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by ZaramT: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
I knew she must be either IGBO or Yoruba. This will be Haram to those scumbags up North.

Marry at age 5...... A1
Give birth to terrorists.... A1
Cause nuisance everywhere...... A1

Good for nothing fulani/hausa
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by suffering: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
I do not care. She’s working for another country. For all I know the only thing Nigerian about her is the name and almost nothing else. I am very familiar with how our people try to erase their heritage when in better lands.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by PMBuhari08: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

Disappointed. Expected to see a Northerner, at least for once.
Those terrorist right ?
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by UCHIHAmask: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
May God continue to bless the Igbo race forever
"prince of Lagos", I've seen the name a couple of times....
I ask,are you Yoruba or one of my silly Igbo brethren who pretend to be Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by mu2sa2: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:

She's Biafran not Nigerian.

I doubt you'd type this if she was caught with drugs or into illicit acts. You would have been the first to call her developer.

God bless IGBO Nation.
So you're the one to determine her nationality for her. This ipob miscreants sef!
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Egemole: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
We move, it's not easy.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Zeezenho: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
I never knew you're this tribal grin grin grin

Stop deciving your naturaly we are all tribal.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by PrinceOfLagos: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

"prince of Lagos", I've seen the name a couple of times....
I ask,are you Yoruba or one of my silly Igbo brethren who pretend to be Yoruba?
I am yoruba but people think I'm Igbo because of of how I support them sometimes
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by UCHIHAmask: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am yoruba but people think I'm Igbo because of of how I support them sometimes

and why is that? why do you support them?
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by PrinceOfLagos: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

and why is that? why do you support them?
I understand the igbos so well because I grew up around them

The Igbo people I know are hard working and peace loving .

You will have problem with Igbo man if you try to cheat him

I have them as friend and I'm currently dating an Igbo girl
I think I understand them so well
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by LastProphet: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
lloydtruth:
Before opening the thread I was 100% sure of one thing: She wasn't going to be a Northerner.

Of course we all know that by now. Islam retards a people except if they got free source of revenue like crude oil otherwise they will be poor like Yemen Afghanistan, Pakistan, northern Nigeria, etc. Arabia was a front runner in intellectual achievements until Islam AME and they embraced it. Better to divide the country before a cow is voted as vice president
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by UCHIHAmask: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I understand the igbos so well because I grew up around them

The Igbo people I know are hard working and peace loving .

You will have problem with Igbo man if you try to cheat him

I have them as friend and I'm currently dating an Igbo girl
I think I understand them so well
are you sure that understanding igbos is what you have?are you saying you understand why we seek a new nation and how we deserve it or are you saying that already being around us you understand why we(igbos) are recalcitrant,rude and lacking in direction?
or can it be that already being around igbos,you see them as a lamb heading to slaughter and your psyche goes pity because you neither want them dying nor want Nigeria to end?
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by goodheart02(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
God bless Nigeria cool

God bless "developer". Remember she's igbo and not Nigerian as u guys always say on bad news. Igbo amaka
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by blackmaine: 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
CXLVII:

You will never find intellects like this in the Biafra mirage. Have you seen one intellect identify with the terrorist?

Biafra is a show of touts
and Nigeria is a zoo, you want your Fulani cabal to start be witching her with your destroyed tribalistic approach
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by blackmaine: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
CXLVII:

You still buttresses my point.

It’s still a terrorist organization as at this seconds

Nothing sane has identified with it, since inception.

Mumu call us anything give us Referendum or Heaven will fall
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by bigcasava1(m): 12:07am On Oct 04, 2021
When will aboki region make us proud? Am worried! Meanwhile Igbo amaka. If you want die see transformer
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Germi9: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2021
I love her
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Exodora: 12:15am On Oct 04, 2021
Unfairly tomorrow you will see a post similar to this but from a different tribe this I know.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by ikdaddy01(m): 12:35am On Oct 04, 2021
I came to check if she is igbo
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by ikdaddy01(m): 12:37am On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Rhozabeth(m): 2:02am On Oct 04, 2021
Davash222:

She's Biafran not Nigerian.

I doubt you'd type this if she was caught with drugs or into illicit acts. You would have been the first to call her developer.

God bless IGBO Nation.
Biafra is a figment of igbo people's imagination that will never come to pass!
Pls get that straight!
Hausas will never allow any part of this country break away cos of what they stand to loose. May be u have not realized that.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by potopotoking: 3:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Igbo amaka
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by Lovelyn451(f): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2021
I don't like that phrase" I'm the first "black person" to get this or that"
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by OkukoIgbo: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
CXLVII:

If you like call Allah, Sango, Jesus and Buddha, it cannot change your stupidity!

But your allah is still in the belly of some medina swine after dieing like a rabid dog.
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by CXLVII: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

But your allah is still in the belly of some medina swine after dieing like a rabid dog.

Your stupidity is enormous. Anybody wiser than you is a Muslim..

And imagine a pig calling someone a swine
Re: Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery by OkukoIgbo: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2021
CXLVII:

Your stupidity is enormous. Anybody wiser than you is a Muslim..

And imagine a pig calling someone a swine

Mohammed a swine that had delights in female infants without breast and pubic hair, that is who you worship and heads am to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Two Babies Sharing One Incubator At A General Hospital In Lagos / Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital / 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.