Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Pls, What Can Be Grown On Half A Plot To Make Steady Cool Cash? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls, What Can Be Grown On Half A Plot To Make Steady Cool Cash? (707 Views)

Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US / Potatoes For Mcdonald's Fries Are Reportedly Grown On Bill Gates' Farmland In Fi / APPLES Can Be Grown In Nigeria! SEE NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, What Can Be Grown On Half A Plot To Make Steady Cool Cash? by micellgevity: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
There is this fenced half a plot I am not using. Pls, what can I grow on it to make a steady reasonable income which will be enough to make a living? Note that there is a provision for irrigation, so year-round farming is certain. The country is hard, we need to think smart my ppl. Thanks for your ideas in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls, What Can Be Grown On Half A Plot To Make Steady Cool Cash? by sunbreaker: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Try pepper
Re: Pls, What Can Be Grown On Half A Plot To Make Steady Cool Cash? by Ademat7(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
micellgevity:
There is this fenced half a plot I am not using. Pls, what can I grow on it to make a steady reasonable income which will be enough to make a living? Note that there is a provision for irrigation, so year-round farming is sure. Thanks for your ideas in advance.
Invest in crops people need
Re: Pls, What Can Be Grown On Half A Plot To Make Steady Cool Cash? by micellgevity: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
sunbreaker:
Try pepper
Is it enough to make a living? Thanks
Re: Pls, What Can Be Grown On Half A Plot To Make Steady Cool Cash? by micellgevity: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ademat7:

Invest in crops people need
Like what and what sir?
Re: Pls, What Can Be Grown On Half A Plot To Make Steady Cool Cash? by sunbreaker: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
micellgevity:
depend on the season but you can make up to 15k per week(from that your land) during scarcity with irrigation and good management.
Re: Pls, What Can Be Grown On Half A Plot To Make Steady Cool Cash? by Ademat7(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
micellgevity:
Like what and what sir?
Vegetables,the ones that people use everytime.
Re: Pls, What Can Be Grown On Half A Plot To Make Steady Cool Cash? by PapaGfad: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
micellgevity:

Half a plot is enough to make a living but as small as it is, you will need to spend a little to secure a consistent earning. Also, your focus should be on crops that matures within 4-6weeks. And lastly, you will have to utilize one of the new urban farming practices that you may deem best and affordable.

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Can Be Grown On Half A Plot To Make Steady Cool Cash? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
micellgevity:
There is this fenced half a plot I am not using. Pls, what can I grow on it to make a steady reasonable income which will be enough to make a living? Note that there is a provision for irrigation, so year-round farming is certain. The country is hard, we need to think smart my ppl. Thanks for your ideas in advance.
wat about irrigation wat about bohole wat about eletricity to power the pumping mechine ? Calculate how much all dis will cost..u will have second thout of opening a shop

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Can Be Grown On Half A Plot To Make Steady Cool Cash? by micellgevity: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
wat about irrigation wat about bohole wat about eletricity to power the pumping mechine ? Calculate how much all dis will cost..u will have second thout of opening a shop
Irrigation system is not a problem.
Re: Pls, What Can Be Grown On Half A Plot To Make Steady Cool Cash? by micellgevity: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
PapaGfad:

Half a plot is enough to make a living but as small as it is, you will need to spend a little to secure a consistent earning. Also, your focus should be on crops that matures within 4-6weeks. And lastly, you will have to utilize one of the new urban farming practices that you may deem best and affordable.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Many Kg Of Beans Flour In Mudu And Paint Bucket / Top 7 Agribusinesses In Nigeria You Can Invest In 2023 / How Grits Are Made By Maize Milling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.