Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Bbnaija: Possible Reasons Why Queen Was Avoiding Whitemoney At The Saturday Nigh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Possible Reasons Why Queen Was Avoiding Whitemoney At The Saturday Nigh (907 Views)

Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even / BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms / How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Possible Reasons Why Queen Was Avoiding Whitemoney At The Saturday Nigh by umahi88(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
It was obvious that Queen was avoiding Whitemoney during the Saturday night party. Her actions might be because she doesn't want to be disrespected by Whitemoney again in any form.

There is no doubt that her management might have shown her some clips to watch and understand certain things that Whitemoney said about her in Big Brother's House.

She might also be running away from being someone's second option. Recall that Whitemoney values and talks more about.......continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/10/bbnaija-possible-reasons-why-queen-was.html

Re: Bbnaija: Possible Reasons Why Queen Was Avoiding Whitemoney At The Saturday Nigh by Coldshisha: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
It's a normal reaction... If someone played CCTV footage of your current partner they might have also said some dirty things. About you before to friends

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: What The 6th Edition Winner Of BBNAIJA, WHITEMONEY Says After Declare / Bbnaija White Money Engage His Girlfriend To Marry Her Soon (video) / Why I Stop Talking About DJ Cuppy In My Skits –broda Shaggi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.