Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos (37294 Views)

Air Vice-Marshal M.M. Maisaka Assassinated In Kaduna / Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by West1side: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
popez:

And the chief criminal in Nigeria (Tiffnubu) is resident in Lagos, SW Nigeria.

What an irony! undecided
Don't mind the guy he doesn't know saint like Theodore Kali Orji Ikpeazu Abaribe Ugwuayi Hope etc are domicile in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by Hallabee1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
popez:

And the chief criminal in Nigeria (Tiffnubu) is resident in Lagos, SW Nigeria.

What an irony! undecided

Aje....

you must be mad

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by Amudeneogu: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Lagos no be SOUTH EAST Ooo......

No hideout for criminals!!!!!
Have they paid you to destroy the reputation of the people of south-east with blsphemy? You will fail because non of the village in the south-east is worst than your village
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by spirul77: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Thank God Abba kyary is not available to take credit for this.
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

apart from being an AVM, he is a cousin of the chairman of police service commission and a former IGP. so d "quick intervention" isnt unexpected
I am here wondering if the Festac guy from SE who was equally saved from his kidnappers then must be the cousin of PMB. SMH

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by Afamed: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
SarkinYarki:

All the people caught were Fulanis
Keep quiet. It is in the video, they are not Nigerian but from Mali
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by Myself2(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
I will not jump to celebrate an incomplete story.
If the kidnappers were arrested, was the
AVM rescued ? If not would it not be premature and even risky to start announcing the progress being made with the investigation ?
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by chaloskyx: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
here we go again tribal wars on Naira land igbo is better hausa is better yoruba is better. The truth is all of you are living in a fools paradise they cant come to lagos we are more intelligent bla bla bla oga shut up as long as you are in Nigeria you are a nonentity. all 3 tribes you are all dumb and stupid just kill yourselves already

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by MEGAWATCH: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

South east is the tormentor of your people.

I know sometimes you will even feel like going to steal all their businesses in your regoin.

Envy can kill o!
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by malel1: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
7lives:

Fact.

Fact that if 1milion boys attack east , nobody will survive ? shocked

Really una stupidity too much . 1 million boys that wanted to penetrate agor, and we fought them u sue dey compare east ? Only onitsha will handle them .
We never even call umuleri and aguleri boys oo.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
CUMIN:

What wickedness...is your governor hausa, are your allocation seized. We're political appointees not given right of way in the house.

When an Ibo man Jonathan Azikiwe was president were appointments not lopsided towards Ibo

You are not making any sense dude
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Wat is thus country turning into....Buhari pls call ur boys to order na.

grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by malel1: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
DOTian:

And where will you see the generational joblessness and hopelessness amongst the youths of the SE to spur such delinquency? That's where the rub is..

Bro no dey respond to those people, they are just fools . Can 1million boys attack aguleri people?
We never even call ohafia warriors and others .

No dey respond to those fools pls

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by UnabashedIPOB: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Lagos no be SOUTH EAST Ooo

What does that suppose to mean? The fact that they arrested the kidnappers should make any reasonable person ask why they have never been able to arrest the perpetrators of the gruesome killings in the southeast. Could it be that the hand of the Daura Secret Service (DSS) agents are in them? Think about it.
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
I am here wondering if the Festac guy from SE who was equally saved from his kidnappers then must be the cousin of PMB. SMH

did d police gives details on how he was "rescued"? where his kidnappers arrested?
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by NiceMen: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Calamitious story teller.......

If awawa/one million boys.......had attacked the 5 eastern state combined.........

None of u would have survived!!!!
You say what?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by PointZerom: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Go and drink sniper, we (Yorùbá) won't fight our battles the same way (tacticallessly) you fight yours, we have brainers.

Your brainers that didn't give you kwara.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by Ayoefa: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
[[s]quote author=SarkinYarki post=106404111]Great news !!! But I doubt these are the people that kidnapped the general ..Have Fulanis started using speed boats to kidnap no?[/quote][/s]

No, they are IPIG terrorist monkeys bringing their criminal actions to the SW.
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by bimbodotun(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Inasmuch i try avoid tribal wars as much as possible(This is not a tribal sentimental comment)...there is still heavy presence of Security agencies in the south East especially on federal roads. We have Army along onitsha road(Ihiala, Awoomama, Uli axis), demanding 500 naira from all drivers for their presence sef. No place is safe in Nigeria hence its best we collectively solve this issue. For me breaking away is not the solution as we have political miscreants in all tribes.
DOTian:

Keep shouting South East.. The days of reckoning are near. Awawa boys and One million boys are all lurking by the corner to eat you raw in the South West. At the appointed time, those of you that find it hard to stand by the truth will be forced to face your demons.... Do remember that the police and the army have been forced out South Eastern roads for more than 6 months now, yet life is going on smoothly with little violence here and there.... But Remove the security agencies from the streets of Lagos and Ibadam for just 24 hours and watch a looting spree of the worst order. There's a reason for this.. You hate telling yourselves the truth. You blame others for everything, the same way you blamed foreigners for ENDSARS looting carried out by your sons..

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by Christistruth00: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kidnappers names Audu, Mohammed , Abubakar and Ibrahim these People don’t know that their actions already have greatly divided the Country
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by danot1030: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
DOTian:

Keep shouting South East.. The days of reckoning are near. Awawa boys and One million boys are all lurking by the corner to eat you raw in the South West. At the appointed time, those of you that find it hard to stand by the truth will be forced to face your demons.... Do remember that the police and the army have been forced out South Eastern roads for more than 6 months now, yet life is going on smoothly with little violence here and there.... But Remove the security agencies from the streets of Lagos and Ibadam for just 24 hours and watch a looting spree of the worst order. There's a reason for this.. You hate telling yourselves the truth. You blame others for everything, the same way you blamed foreigners for ENDSARS looting carried out by your sons..

If there's anyone that hate coming to reality with the truth is you and some people from the South East. You said life is going on smoothly with little security problem, really. Where do you reside? I am here in the South East and maybe I should inform you of the level security tension here in the South East. Here in the South East there's no more night life, by 7pm everyone is retiring to his house and by 8pm and 9pm is already like 1am here, transportations is vanished. You can't go out by 5am or get robbed or kidnapped. Right as I type this now am in a popular bar that before now used to bubbled with people and activities but everywhere is scanty, in the interaction I have with the proprietor he claimed that business has gone down since ESN activities. The other day I was advising someone who sells in a popular junction of a town I will not mention for security reason to add pos to his business as it strives in Lagos, his reply was that I can't compare Lagos to East that if those boys comes to rob you anytime that you will not see anyone come to your rescue. Please tell us what life is going on smoothly in the East.

One of the things I have found peculiar with igbos is living in obvious denial, trying to paint picture of a rosy life to lie to the world against their realities.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by Bighead9: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sirjamo:
Are they Fulani from Daura

No, they are IPOB Bandits from the East angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by gazza07(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Don't speak evil of children of God.... repercussions could be catastrophic
FairlyUSEDpussy:

See dis one............so both peter obi and abaribe r saint because they r both IGBOS right??........but tinubu is fantastically corrupted and nyphomaniac cos he a YORUBA right......

Yo need to spend months in ARO!!!

No dear.......
No need getting paid to tell the truth......
Served in Enugu,awgu lga,agbogugu to be precise and still stay some years back touring other easterrn states........Abia,ebonyi and Anambra

Trust is.........they r all glorified villages not speaking bad of them.......
U dig now??
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by Emmypure: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
No hide out for criminals in lagos
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by Curious345: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Biodun556:

https://www.facebook.com/100064534426548/posts/227127389448407/?app=fbl
all the kidnappers were fulani....

Gosh, I just watched the video
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by Curious345: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
malel1:

Bro no dey respond to those people, they are just fools . Can 1million boys attack aguleri people?
We never even call ohafia warriors and others .

No dey respond to those fools pls
just shut up and stop attacking your yoruba brothers.. They are not your problem you fool..
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by jcross19: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

See dis one............so both peter obi and abaribe r saint because they r both IGBOS right??........but tinubu is fantastically corrupted and nyphomaniac cos he a YORUBA right......

No dear.......
Served in Enugu,awgu lga,agbogugu to be precise and still stay some years back touring other easterrn states........Abia,ebonyi and Anambra

U dig now??
ahahahahahah you typed trash You know what you just a state as village it shoew you are bug liar and you didn't serve in anywhere come to ekiti,ondo, osun even Oyo state no state without village in Nigeria...
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by nick50(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
They no get names right?..fulani and sgonja Muslims have destroyed this country
Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by AfonjaConehead: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

No dear.......

U dig now??

You served as a corps member in the distinguished NYSC but here you are, with the complete semblance of a local agbero and garage tout,what a pity!

Be a good citizen and tell us the truth about the garri evening school you attended..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by AfonjaConehead: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Can you provide verifiable evidence?

Even if there's evidence,you still never gonna believe, after all, despite all the evidence against killers of that poor woman and afenifere chief's daughter,Olakunri,your tin god tinubu still asked,"where are their cattle"?

YrbMzlm people sef!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos by SarkinYarki: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=SarkinYarki post=106404111]Great news !!! But I doubt these are the people that kidnapped the general ..Have Fulanis started using speed boats to kidnap no?[/s]

No, they are IPIG terrorist monkeys bringing their criminal actions to the SW.

Haba na bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.