Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale (21770 Views)

Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted / Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by metronaija: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Former Bbnaija housemates, Laycon and Avala will perform at tonight ShineYaEye finale alongside Lojay, Ajebo Hustle and Made Kuti

The Lockdown winner,Laycon will return to the stage that brought him limelight a year while the Pepper dem housemate, Avala will have a chance to gain from the BBNaija platform after she was evicted from the in her first week alongside Isilomo.

http://www.bbnaijahousemates.com/2021/10/laycon-and-avala-to-perform-at.html

4 Likes

Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by Adedotguy: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin
First to comment not a big deal

2 Likes

Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2021

Dem MANNA: How will you react if you win the 90 Million Naira?

Whytemoney : Honestly, I don’t know how I would act but above all, I will be going to the church to show huge gratitude to God,
Simply for this reason : YOU WILL BE THE WINNER of BB9JA 2021.

(Mark this down!!!)

Putting God first in all you do in life is all that matters.
Jesus is the sole reason of our existence in life

From all of us @[b][/b] : CONGRATULATIONS in Addy Whitemoney!

We Rise.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by femi4: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ok....The money is White anyway

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by Appdriod: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Who be Avala??

It’s better WhiteMoney performs Biko, so we will know it’s 2 winners performing

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by abobote: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nice one. Haters stay off nairaland tonight, its the last day and all the updates will make front page
Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by dynicks(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
So finally., This show gats end today.....

Meanwhile me.listening to joeboy's ALCOHOL while anticipating WHITE MONEY'S HIT TO THE BANK!!

2 Likes

Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by Swiftkey(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Okay.....
Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by Cuolam: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by Uchennastephs(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
That good for them.
Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by iLegendd(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
He wants to pass the mic to Whitemoney. The people we support always win. It's in our DNA.

4 Likes

Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by preyeamaorutobi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Awesome
Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by Fakbrown: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good he found his career path
Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by MrrGary: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oh.. finally we’ll now rest for this show of distraction undecided

lipsrsealed
Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by abobote: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
post=106411110:

Simply for this reason : YOU WILL BE THE WINNER of BB9JA 2021.

(Mark this down!!!)

Putting God first in all you do in life is all that matters.
Jesus is the sole reason of our existence in life

From all of us @[b][/b] : CONGRATULATIONS in Addy Whitemoney!

We Rise.
First time I click like on your post

1 Like

Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by OG1BABY(f): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Adedotguy:
grin
First to comment not a big deal

FTC on BBN threads na bad markets o
Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by leo1234(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by Lubolubo(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
I will rather watch dbull
Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by Bobotic(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Next year i fit try cool

Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by KaplanDee: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by airsaylongcome: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Coronation day. It's almost definitely Whitemoney banking the mula tonight.

The real interesting battle is for number 2 and 3. A lot of people have given that Number 2 to Liquorose. And while I respect and acknowledge her performance, I'd be rooting for Gen Perez to nick it. Pere started this game literally from a hole. Having to play as a coded wildcard, the odds were stacked up against him. And for a while he was on the slippery slope. Until Maria's exit caused a slow change. I liked Pere from day two and even in his "confrontation" with Whitemoney and the resultant hate it generated, we stayed the course. Today we are vindicated. Pere is a Warri boy through and through, but NOT ONCE did he play that card like almost all other Waffi participants have done in previous editions. Hate him or love him, Pere gave me a good show. The last time I passionately supported any contestant this much was during "based on logistics". Thank you for the show Multichoice. Thank you for keeping us glued to our screens housemates.

Now all those blasting BBN fans can go and rest. Football season has started. They "waste" a lot of their lives watching football year long and then hate on us for having 10weeks in a year to binge on our favorite TV show. Watching BBN is not different from watching football. Na the same kind of trips. Because I dey smoke cigar nor mean say your fornication nobi sin

3 Likes

Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by millionboi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Laycon d goat

1 Like

Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by nkemoma(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
What does he have to sing??

Top of the top like a balcony??

1 Like

Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by BrickDevo: 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by suffering: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Two performances the organizers don’t need to pay for. This program is a huge money-spinner. Broke Nairalanders will forever remain broke.

1 Like

Re: Laycon And Avala To Perform At BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Finale by ATEAMS: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nassoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Allegedly Pulls Out Of Project Fame West Africa, After 9 Seasons / Lagos To Switch From Analogue To Digital TV Broadcasts By April 29 / Star Times: Free To Air Stations Has Been Monitized, Including NTA, Sporty TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.