Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Abducted College Of Education Ex-provost Dies During Rescue Mission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abducted College Of Education Ex-provost Dies During Rescue Mission (298 Views)

Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / LASU VC, MOCPED Provost Locked Out As Unions Begin Strike In Lagos / How New Provost Of The College Of Education, Ikere Was Appointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abducted College Of Education Ex-provost Dies During Rescue Mission by BornorBang: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Update from

Chief Julius Oshadumo, an ex-provost of the College of Education Technical Kabba, who was abducted at a church service in Kabba, Kogi State has been reported dead ten days later after a failed rescue mission, Siggy reports.

The 78 year old was among those kidnapped from ECWA Church in Okedayo-Kabba together with a 70-year-old worshipper on September 26 during a church service. The kidnappers had demanded a ransom of ten million naira for the ex-provost who was said to be asthmatic. However, two million naira was offered for his release.

Oshadumo was said to have died when vigilantes attempted to rescue him and others abducted in a forest around the Ogori area of the state. He was said to have been hit by a bullet during an exchange of fire between vigilantes and the abductors.

The other person abducted was however said to have been rescued, although he was injured. He is presently receiving treatment in a medical facility. Oshadumo’s body, which was recovered by the vigilantes, has been deposited at the Ogori General Hospital.

His wife and the other worshippers who were shot during the Sunday service are still recuperating in an undisclosed hospital in the state.

https:///abducted-college-of-education-ex-provost-dies-during-rescue-mission/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted College Of Education Ex-provost Dies During Rescue Mission by BornorBang: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
R.I.P to him.
Re: Abducted College Of Education Ex-provost Dies During Rescue Mission by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
If you voted for mumu ni buhari. Then i got nothing for you, sir.

To all those who brought this present administration to government. I wish you and your family members same fate. Insha allauwakuban.!
Re: Abducted College Of Education Ex-provost Dies During Rescue Mission by Lawlab249: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Abducted College Of Education Ex-provost Dies During Rescue Mission by BornorBang: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
killALIEN:
If you voted for mumu ni buhari. Then i got nothing for you, sir.

To all those who brought this present administration to government. I wish you and your family members same fate. Insha allauwakuban.!

Finally saw a muslim who doesn't support Buhari government... Woawww!
Re: Abducted College Of Education Ex-provost Dies During Rescue Mission by Wawelexy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
R.I.P
Re: Abducted College Of Education Ex-provost Dies During Rescue Mission by Akporo1234: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hmmm. Rest on, Sir
Re: Abducted College Of Education Ex-provost Dies During Rescue Mission by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
BornorBang:

Finally saw a muslim who doesn't support Buhari government... Woawww!
GODFORBID I BE A MUSLIM.
Re: Abducted College Of Education Ex-provost Dies During Rescue Mission by Sixsigmahub: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rest in Peace, Sir.
Re: Abducted College Of Education Ex-provost Dies During Rescue Mission by CampussNews: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Solomon Uche : Graduate Who Rides Keke Napep Shares Experience / Ogun State : Secondary School Students Hire Hoodlums To Beat Up Their Teachers / You Have All It Takes To Pass Your ICAN Exams...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.