Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,871 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Over Heating Redmi 10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Over Heating Redmi 10 (310 Views)

Over Heating Phone / Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro - Gaming & Over Heating Test / Over Heating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over Heating Redmi 10 by BENZULTIMATE: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Goodday people.
Yesterday, I made a post about my newly bought Redmi 10 heating up anytime it's in use and I saw received a lot banter and all that.
Some said I'm just craving for the device because of how good I've heard it is and all that.
Others even requested for screenshots and still went ahead to say I took the pic online.
Thanks to a few people who made useful suggestions.
I wasn't really surprised but rather disappointed with most of the comments and I honestly don't know what is wrong with us Nigerians, a fellow makes a complaint and you know you don't have anything useful, why even comment??

Anyways, the issue still persists, it heats up in the slightest time of operation even right now.
What can I really do please.

PS: Here attached are screenshots of the name changed to mine so some people can believe and maybe help �

Re: Over Heating Redmi 10 by saratackit: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Can't it be returned? Oh is it normal for device to be heating up
BENZULTIMATE:
Goodday people.
Yesterday, I made a post about my newly bought Redmi 10 heating up anytime it's in use and I saw received a lot banter and all that.
Some said I'm just craving for the device because of how good I've heard it is and all that.
Others even requested for screenshots and still went ahead to say I took the pic online.
I wasn't really surprised but rather disappointed with most of the comments and I honestly don't know what is wrong with us Nigerians, a fellow makes a complaint and you know you don't have anything useful, why even comment??

Anyways, the issue still persists, it heats up in the slightest time of operation even right now.

PS: Here attached are screenshots of the name changed to mine so some people can believe and maybe help �
Re: Over Heating Redmi 10 by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:16am On Oct 04, 2021
BENZULTIMATE:
Goodday people.

There is something wrong with yours return it

(1) (Reply)

Chatting With My Programmer On Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Issue / Cheap MTN Data Available @IGB - 255 NGN / Iphone SE 2022 Will Be Launch Sonner With 5G Enable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.