Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) (36008 Views)

US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza / ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. / Mali Coup: UN Security Council Orders Soldiers To Return To Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2021
ken6488:
if germany was not busy with britain and focus all his forces and japan was not being taken care of sovient union would have fallen
Read up the battle of Koenigsberg/Stalingrad
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by Ogundex(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2021
timesup234:
Glad to know you still live your life in the past. Good to be stuck in the 40's then of course, the US never won any war against the Japanese. Japan defeated America in every head to head combat. Coward America waited for all countries to have exhausted before joining the war so they can try to steal Russia's glory
Stop this misinformation already! America never asked for any war. They were dragged in when the Japanese blew up pearl harbor which is there naval Base and they went all in at the Japanese. America has developed weapons with greater capabilities when compared to what North Korea and Russia are brandishing up and down but do not make noise or show off for obvious reasons. Why would China want to encroach on the sovereignty of other neighbors and annex them? Why would North Korea want to dominate and become a threat to it's neighbors? All these countries should rather focus on delivering quality life to it's citizens. If they insist, then they have the UN and by extension America to reckon with. It's not about America but the safety of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by MangekyoAlt: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2021
emae009:

Few things you gross over. Japan declare war on USA after attacking Pearl Harbor (they were supposed to declare before attacking). The next day Germany did same. The US formally entered WW2 after receiving Japanese communique. The US was a major supplier of millutary equipments to the Allied countries during the war.
Again you said The US never defeated Japan, there's this island they both were fighting over (which caused the delay of Normandy invasion), guess who won there
Again, even the Soviet Union acknowledged that without the "Lend and Lease" program the US did for the Soviets, they might have lost to Hitler. Check the records, please use Yandex search not Google so you won't say it's Western propaganda.
Lastly, Germany were never going to get a Britain surrender without unlimited oil supply (something they were getting from the Soviet but only as per agreed). One of the reasons Hitler attack the Soviet Union was the oil field in Ukraine, that was the goal of the war again the Soviet Union.
You can check also, Britain is one of the hardest country to invade because it's a fortified island with one of the best Navy. Their wars against France, Spain and Portugal taught them a lot about securing the island against foreign invasion.

I'll agree with your first paragraph.
Meabwhile, I know of the Island you're talking about (can't remember the name). That island didn't belong to the Japanese to begin with. I think they belonged to the Philippines. The Japanese captured it and moved some of their troops there.
US, alongside some Philippines troops and British also decided to attack it, take it, and then launch attacks from there to Japan. That island was very important to them since it would serve as their final base. It was the only close island that any military could stay and launch attacks from.
Meanwhile, US had attacked that island earlier, but they were captured alongside some Philippines and tortured.
US later attacked it again but this time with almost everything in their arsenal. They captured it but with a cost of 2k American troops.
US began bringing their military hardwares into the island.
They started using fighter aircrafts and bombers to seige Tokyo. But the island was still too far from Tokyo, so most of their aircrafts were always running out of fuel and crashing before they even reached their targets. Las Las us had to move their aircraft carriers forward, attacking with battleships too.

US never captured any inch of Japan. They were receiving it hot. Japan was even using suicide bombers who would load their aircrafts with bomb and then crash it into us battleships. They sank many of their battleships and would've sank all of them. Us lost thousands of troops and the only way they could get away with a win was to use nukes.

Give me the source that states that USSR said they would've lost had us not supplied them with military equipments that were barely even needed.... undecided

Nonsense! Germany would've destroyed great Britain had they not shift their attention to USSR. They destroyed half of Britain already. The British were just holding on. The home of queen Elizabeth was even destroyed.

Hitler didn't even attack Britain with everything as he did with France. All he attacked Britain with was with only fighter aircrafts. No battleships, no ground troops, just aircrafts. I bet you if he had attacked with everything, Britain would've been wiped out.

Yes, they really needed that oil fields. But that also could've been done later. They were getting supplies from France, Poland and other captured territories. Just defeat Britain first before turning your attention to USSR, the man say no.

Britain is highly overrated. The US is the reason why they can talk. Any country with a good military would give them a run for their money

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by emae009(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I'll agree with your first paragraph.
Meabwhile, I know of the Island you're talking about (can't remember the name). That island didn't belong to the Japanese to begin with. I think they belonged to the Philippines. The Japanese captured it and moved some of their troops there.
US, alongside some Philippines troops and British also decided to attack it, take it, and then launch attacks from there to Japan. That island was very important to them since it would serve as their final base. It was the only close island that any military could stay and launch attacks from.
Meanwhile, US had attacked that island earlier, but they were captured alongside some Philippines and tortured.
US later attacked it again but this time with almost everything in their arsenal. They captured it but with a cost of 2k American troops.
US began bringing their military hardwares into the island.
They started using fighter aircrafts and bombers to seige Tokyo. But the island was still too far from Tokyo, so most of their aircrafts were always running out of fuel and crashing before they even reached their targets. Las Las us had to move their aircraft carriers forward, attacking with battleships too.

US never captured any inch of Japan. They were receiving it hot. Japan was even using suicide bombers who would load their aircrafts with bomb and then crash it into us battleships. They sank many of their battleships and would've sank all of them. Us lost thousands of troops and the only way they could get away with a win was to use nukes.

Give me the source that states that USSR said they would've lost had us not supplied them with military equipments that were barely even needed.... undecided

Nonsense! Germany would've destroyed great Britain had they not shift their attention to USSR. They destroyed half of Britain already. The British were just holding on. The home of queen Elizabeth was even destroyed.

Hitler didn't even attack Britain with everything as he did with France. All he attacked Britain with was with only fighter aircrafts. No battleships, no ground troops, just aircrafts. I bet you if he had attacked with everything, Britain would've been wiped out.

Yes, they really needed that oil fields. But that also could've been done later. They were getting supplies from France, Poland and other captured territories. Just defeat Britain first before turning your attention to USSR, the man say no.

Britain is highly overrated. The US is the reason why they can talk. Any country with a good military would give them a run for their money

Really, the Phillipines and the Britain? The Island was a war that was purely America against Japan. It had no strategic relevance in the grand scheme of things to both sides. Japan was occurring the Island before the US decide to take it. The US didn't fight for the Island with anyone alongside them. While fighting there, they were also fighting in North Africa and later Italy. Like I said, one of the reasons that delayed the Normandy landing.
I don't get what you said by Germany didn't attack Britain with everything they had. Do you even know Britain?? it's an island (i.e surrounded by water) how will you get boots on ground if you don't defeat their Navy??
The largest battleship of WW2 was German, guess which country sunk it??
I told you to check about the Soviet admission yourself so you won't call it Western propaganda on my part. But if you still want it, I'll get it for you if you answer this question:
Why did Hitler declare war on the Soviet Union all of a sudden that was his ally at the beginning of the war?? They shared the spoil after the invasion of Poland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by emae009(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Popesuccess:
But truly, the UN will always rise when it comes to small nations. But nations like US, UK, CHINA and RUSSIA do as they like.

The UN Security Council does not rise because it's a small country that's involved. Nuclear weapon is no joke. It's not conventional weapon that if dropped in a certain place or building, within a year or two that place or building will be back to normal. A nuclear weapon if dropped on a building doesn't only affect the building but goes to a certain radius contaminating the air and water for close to "50years".
Those country you mentioned already had Nuclear weapons before the Nuclear treaty was signed. Right now, the US and Russia are reducing their Nuclear stockpile. China is being warned about increasing their Nuclear Arsenal so it's not only the small countries.
The large effect of radiation from these weapons is why the UN don't want countries that doesn't possess it yet from having it. You can go being trigger happy with a nuclear weapon
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by emae009(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2021
Mftivi:
is that the point is this whole thing ? US simply don't want them having nukes cos if you attack a nuke having country they will nuke you back. Why can USA have nukes and North Korea can't ? If any country shouldn't have nukes it's USA cos they are the only country that have ever droped nukes on civilians wiping off a city in Japan.

and why would the US attack North Korea?
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by Mftivi: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2021
emae009:

and why would the US attack North Korea?
why would they attack Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya ?
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by emae009(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Russia is actually the reason why China can talk today. They know russia got their back.
Also, the US would have a very difficult decision to make if China eventually invades Taiwan. They will have to choose whether to help Taiwan and meet a miserable defeat, or just snub them out of fear and live, the same decision great Britain and France took when they betrayed Poland in the ww2 after the Germans attacked them. grin
I just they laugh all those who think the US would risk their neck for small Taiwan grin

Why did Britain and France declare war on Germany Did they not fight the war??
So if America is so afraid of defending Taiwan, why is it that more than a decade later, China hasn't unified with Taiwan.
Imagine if it took this long for America to initiate the Gulf War.
China said if Japan still support the defense of Taiwan, they'll bomb Japan during the Olympics. Olympics has finished, they have even concluded the paraolympics as a side bonus. Japan is still supporting the defense of Taiwan. We never see any smoke yet. Abi they meant the next Olympics Japan will host which is like decades from now??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by emae009(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Mftivi:
why would they attack Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya ?

Attack Iraq first for invading Kuwait. Second because Saddam Hussein.
Iran is only sanctioned by the US just like North Korea. Haven't heard of any full blown war attack.
Afghanistan under the Taliban government was a breeding ground for terrorist groups (Osama planned and executed 9/11 while in Afghanistan). Invade Afghanistan to flush out the terrorists network.
Same with Libya.
Not saying the above are all true but that's the reason you'll get unless you have top secret clearance.
I have answered yours. Now don't be a child answering question with question. Answer mine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by goodheart02(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2021
timesup234:
Vampire America days are numbered. I thought you wanted to post about the over 75 planes China flew over the Taiwan strait this weekend. America is a paper tiger and her military myth will be exposed in Asia. Then stop spreading western propaganda, nobody is hungry in North Korea. Americans are the most hungry people on Earth. 70% of American children go hungry every night. Over 100 million American are on food stamp. The United States is an overrated shiitthole living under a bubble

You just go about every thread on international politics and spew thrash. "Vampire America days are numbered". Na u number am abi?? In what figures, Roman or Arabic. Children everywhere.

Americans are most hungry people on earth, imagine. What happens to your stupid country?! "America is a shithole" u say. Na people like u go first grab the visa, after typing from the ruins of your squalor. Nairaland don cast finally. I would love u to reply me I'm ready for u today. It's high time u got to the cleaners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by goodheart02(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2021
sunboy:

Oh My God grin cheesy

Dude is a comedian

Big comedian I swear. His comments reek of ignorance and bitterness. Maybe he was denied an American visa

1 Like

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by goodheart02(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2021
timesup234:
Glad to know you still live your life in the past. Good to be stuck in the 40's then of course, the US never won any war against the Japanese. Japan defeated America in every head to head combat. Coward America waited for all countries to have exhausted before joining the war so they can try to steal Russia's glory

I guess you're not aware America went into that war without recovering from the Great Depression, they were more exhausted than u imagine. Who bombarded Japanese mainland during WW2?

What happened at the Battle of Midway on the Pacific, ode!! That singular move on the Pacific crippled the Axis Powers of Germany, Italy and Japan. I guess u haven't heard of these before.

Did Japan surrender to the US or not, and did Emperor Hirohito on Sept 2, 1945 sign documents of surrender to the US or not?? Stop misinforming people here...Misinformed niccur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by MangekyoAlt: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2021
emae009:

Really, the Phillipines and the Britain? The Island was a war that was purely America against Japan. It had no strategic relevance in the grand scheme of things to both sides. Japan was occurring the Island before the US decide to take it. The US didn't fight for the Island with anyone alongside them. While fighting there, they were also fighting in North Africa and later Italy. Like I said, one of the reasons that delayed the Normandy landing.
I don't get what you said by Germany didn't attack Britain with everything they had. Do you even know Britain?? it's an island (i.e surrounded by water) how will you get boots on ground if you don't defeat their Navy??
The largest battleship of WW2 was German, guess which country sunk it??
I told you to check about the Soviet admission yourself so you won't call it Western propaganda on my part. But if you still want it, I'll get it for you if you answer this question:
Why did Hitler declare war on the Soviet Union all of a sudden that was his ally at the beginning of the war?? They shared the spoil after the invasion of Poland.

Your reply shows that you clearly domt know what happened in the world War.

Really, the Phillipines and the Britain? The Island was a war that was purely America against Japan. It had no strategic relevance in the grand scheme of things to both sides.
The Philippines, China, and and other country were the first 3 countries that Japan conquered. The United States sanctioned them for this barbaric act. The replied by attacking pear harbor. Us declared war on them. Now, Philippine & Chinese troops joined the US in the battle against Japan as they were already conquered. Japan fouht against 4 countries. The US, the remaining troops from Japanese and China, and a few battalion of British troops too. If you think the battle was strictly between us and Japan, then you're wrong.

The US didn't fight for the Island with anyone alongside them
grin that is what they made you believe grin
The US fought alongside the philipino for that island mate. Don't worry, I'll post a video later in the night when I've data again and tag you.... It seems you need some enlightening wink

Japan was occurring the Island before the US decide to take it

While this is true, the island never belonged to Japan at first. That was just an island that they built a military base on after forcefully taking it from some other country

While fighting there, they were also fighting in North Africa and later Italy
US had just little troops in the battalions that invades Italy. Those troops were dominated with British troops as well as troops from Canada and other European countries.

The Germans had cut off 500k British soldiers from Britain after they lured them out.
The same Germans decided not to attack them. Those troops were literally stranded and would been annihilated had Germany focused on them. The British later sent a rescue team with destroyers, and even normal transport ships to bring those troops back. They successfully brought back those troops after 2 days. Germany attacked Britain with fighters jets and they were getting shot down with anti aircraft guns from the royal navy battle ships
Had the Germans supported their aircrafts with battleships, those battle ship would've kept the royal navy busy while the aircrafts laid seige on Britain. In spite of this, the German airforce still managed to destroy a quarter of Britain.
You think Germany wouldn't have been able to bring their ground troops into Britain if they wanted? What a joke. They had destroyed a part of Britain already. They would've been able to transport their troops via ships into the destroyed rejion and then launch attacks from there. But they went after russia instead

Why did Hitler declare war on the Soviet Union all of a sudden that was his ally at the beginning of the war??
The soviet union were allies with the Germans? Hahahahaha lmfao this is the biggest joke I've seen in a very very long time! grin grin grin grin
The soviet union were never allied with the Soviets man are you high?
The Soviets signed an agreement, more like a treaty with the Germans never to attack each other. There was, no alliance. The only alliance Germany had were with Japan and Italy. Whoever told you they were allied with soviet union properly lied to you.
Meanwhile, if you're not give me a source that captured the USSR saying they would've lost without the military equipments they received from us, then I'll take it as one of your jokes
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by MangekyoAlt: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2021
emae009:

Why did Britain and France declare war on Germany Did they not fight the war??
So if America is so afraid of defending Taiwan, why is it that more than a decade later, China hasn't unified with Taiwan.
Imagine if it took this long for America to initiate the Gulf War.
China said if Japan still support the defense of Taiwan, they'll bomb Japan during the Olympics. Olympics has finished, they have even concluded the paraolympics as a side bonus. Japan is still supporting the defense of Taiwan. We never see any smoke yet. Abi they meant the next Olympics Japan will host which is like decades from now??

I should not be replying comments like this grin
But I'll just try to reply.

Britain and France declared war on Germany but they never attacked Germany out of fears grin

Poland was strong allies with Britain and France. When Germany attacked them, the president of Poland then said they were allies with 2 very strong nations in Britain and France and that they would send troops for them to flush the Germans who were already laying seige on Poland out.

Las Las, neither Britain nor France sent any help grin grin grin grin grin grin
Two countries that had declared war on Germany oo... They decided not to help Poland so as to avoid a direct confrontation with Germany. But Las Las Germany still brought the war to them, and whooped France grin

If they had helped Poland then, they would've stood a chance as it would've been 3vs1 but fear no let them.

The moral lesson here is. No country would help another country if he realizes that the price he'll pay would be too much.

China is a nuclear country. If they attacked Taiwan, the US knows that if they intervene, it would escalate into a full blown war and no nuclear country would want to fight another nuclear country.

Even if us were to end up winning chiba, which is very unlikely since Russia is likely going to help China, then the US would know that the price they'll pay is millions of their citizens dying, and also part of American infrastructure being destroyed.
A single nuclear weapon fired from China would wipe out a full city in the US. A full city could contain a few thousand to millions of citizens.

The US would have to come to a decision. If they're willing to pay the price, then they would intervene. But if they aren't, they'll let won't.

But me personally I dont see how US would take any risk for Taiwan. They'll just issue threats and maybe sanction China as they did to Russia when they annexed Crimea

1 Like

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by emae009(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I should not be replying comments like this grin
But I'll just try to reply.

Britain and France declared war on Germany but they never attacked Germany out of fears grin

Poland was strong allies with Britain and France. When Germany attacked them, the president of Poland then said they were allies with 2 very strong nations in Britain and France and that they would send troops for them to flush the Germans who were already laying seige on Poland out.

Las Las, neither Britain nor France sent any help grin grin grin grin grin grin
Two countries that had declared war on Germany oo... They decided not to help Poland so as to avoid a direct confrontation with Germany. But Las Las Germany still brought the war to them, and whooped France grin

If they had helped Poland then, they would've stood a chance as it would've been 3vs1 but fear no let them.

The moral lesson here is. No country would help another country if he realizes that the price he'll pay would be too much.

China is a nuclear country. If they attacked Taiwan, the US knows that if they intervene, it would escalate into a full blown war and no nuclear country would want to fight another nuclear country.

Even if us were to end up winning chiba, which is very unlikely since Russia is likely going to help China, then the US would know that the price they'll pay is millions of their citizens dying, and also part of American infrastructure being destroyed.
A single nuclear weapon fired from China would wipe out a full city in the US. A full city could contain a few thousand to millions of citizens.

The US would have to come to a decision. If they're willing to pay the price, then they would intervene. But if they aren't, they'll let won't.

But me personally I dont see how US would take any risk for Taiwan. They'll just issue threats and maybe sanction China as they did to Russia when they annexed Crimea

Like always with the Anti-West people, it's just vibes and inshallah with you guys.
So from your beautiful crafted analogy, the US with more than 10times nuclear stockpile of China adding to the best air defense system again ballistic missile will be crush by China because they have nuclear weapons.
If we want to have a nuclear show down.... China arsenal will finish and the US will still have enough left to go against any other County Bar Russia.
Also from your analogy, why would Russia risk it's own citizens for China (same thing you're saying for Taiwan).
It's like when you guys want to praise China and their likes, you guys tend to forget that the US is also nuclear armed.
Aside Russia they are the only country right now with first strike capabilities.
Make it make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by MangekyoAlt: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2021
emae009:

Like always with the Anti-West people, it's just vibes and inshallah with you guys.
So from your beautiful crafted analogy, the US with more than 10times nuclear stockpile of China adding to the best air defense system again ballistic missile will be crush by China because they have nuclear weapons.
If we want to have a nuclear show down.... China arsenal will finish and the US will still have enough left to go against any other County Bar Russia.
Also from your analogy, why would Russia risk it's own citizens for China (same thing you're saying for Taiwan).
It's like when you guys want to praise China and their likes, you guys tend to forget that the US is also nuclear armed.
Aside Russia they are the only country right now with first strike capabilities.
Make it make sense

I'm not anti-west. My 5 favorite countries are Israel, US, UK, Russia & Canada. It's the western propaganda that I'm against. I have nothing against the west.

Meanwhile, you still don't get it, do you?
Russia has more nuclear weapons than USA, UK and the entire NATO combined!

The fact that China got them as allies means a lot. If China attacks Taiwan, Russia won't do anything neither will they send any help or reinforcements. But the moment USA intervenes and give Taiwan a helping hand, Russia is likely going to do the same and that would spell doom for the US

LMFAO Air defence system for nuclear warheads? What joke grin
Look let me tell you something. ICBM's that carry warheads now carry decoys too. The possibilities of defence system intercepting warheads isn't more than 30% at best grin
grin grin

The reality here is, US would get dismantled and annihilated if them chuck mouth for another person matter grin
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by timesup234: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I'm not anti-west. My 5 favorite countries are Israel, US, UK, Russia & Canada. It's the western propaganda that I'm against. I have nothing against the west.

The fact that China got them as allies means a lot. If China attacks Taiwan, Russia won't do anything neither will they send any help or reinforcements. But the moment USA intervenes and give Taiwan a helping hand, Russia is likely going to do the same and that would spell doom for the US

Look let me tell you something. ICBM's that carry warheads now carry decoys too. The possibilities of defence system intercepting warheads isn't more than 30% at best grin
grin grin

The reality here is, US would get dismantled and annihilated if them chuck mouth for another person matter grin
defence system can't even intercept shiit. Even without decoy all will go through unless the ones that malfunction during flight. America defence system is a military myth that doesn't work
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by MangekyoAlt: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
timesup234:
defence system can't even intercept shiit. Even without decoy all will go through unless the ones that malfunction during flight. America defence system is a military myth that doesn't work
They think all these defence technology always work as written on papers lol. None of those defence system were even tested. Whoever is relying on an untested technology would have himself to blame at the end of the day...
Meanwhile, what even makes these nuclear weapons more deadly is the fact that the ICBM'S that carry them now carry many decoys too
The most powerful one in Chinese arsenal carries upto 13 decoys.... Where defense sustemy Wan from start? grin grin
US isn't a fool. The highest they can do is just issue sanctions..... Finish, nothing else

1 Like

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by LLSAINT(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
That is what you think
They have nuclear capabilities that can erase mankind and crack the earth crust
Do not underestimate what man can do
Mind you, you wey dey type, if you get visa, you go go America
timesup234:
Vampire America days are numbered. I thought you wanted to post about the over 75 planes China flew over the Taiwan strait this weekend. America is a paper tiger and her military myth will be exposed in Asia. Then stop spreading western propaganda, nobody is hungry in North Korea. Americans are the most hungry people on Earth. 70% of American children go hungry every night. Over 100 million American are on food stamp. The United States is an overrated shiitthole living under a bubble
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by emae009(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Your reply shows that you clearly domt know what happened in the world War.

The Philippines, China, and and other country were the first 3 countries that Japan conquered. The United States sanctioned them for this barbaric act. The replied by attacking pear harbor. Us declared war on them. Now, Philippine & Chinese troops joined the US in the battle against Japan as they were already conquered. Japan fouht against 4 countries. The US, the remaining troops from Japanese and China, and a few battalion of British troops too. If you think the battle was strictly between us and Japan, then you're wrong.

grin that is what they made you believe grin
The US fought alongside the philipino for that island mate. Don't worry, I'll post a video later in the night when I've data again and tag you.... It seems you need some enlightening wink

While this is true, the island never belonged to Japan at first. That was just an island that they built a military base on after forcefully taking it from some other country

US had just little troops in the battalions that invades Italy. Those troops were dominated with British troops as well as troops from Canada and other European countries.

The Germans had cut off 500k British soldiers from Britain after they lured them out.
The same Germans decided not to attack them. Those troops were literally stranded and would been annihilated had Germany focused on them. The British later sent a rescue team with destroyers, and even normal transport ships to bring those troops back. They successfully brought back those troops after 2 days. Germany attacked Britain with fighters jets and they were getting shot down with anti aircraft guns from the royal navy battle ships
Had the Germans supported their aircrafts with battleships, those battle ship would've kept the royal navy busy while the aircrafts laid seige on Britain. In spite of this, the German airforce still managed to destroy a quarter of Britain.
You think Germany wouldn't have been able to bring their ground troops into Britain if they wanted? What a joke. They had destroyed a part of Britain already. They would've been able to transport their troops via ships into the destroyed rejion and then launch attacks from there. But they went after russia instead

The soviet union were allies with the Germans? Hahahahaha lmfao this is the biggest joke I've seen in a very very long time! grin grin grin grin
The soviet union were never allied with the Soviets man are you high?
The Soviets signed an agreement, more like a treaty with the Germans never to attack each other. There was, no alliance. The only alliance Germany had were with Japan and Italy. Whoever told you they were allied with soviet union properly lied to you.
Meanwhile, if you're not give me a source that captured the USSR saying they would've lost without the military equipments they received from us, then I'll take it as one of your jokes

The problem with your kind is that you try so hard to downplay America involvement in WW2. So I'll leave you with the photos below.
Photo 1: the island I was talking about. It was clearly America and Japan. No Britain or Phillipine. The Philippines you keep going on and on about didn't even the capable to sail for that island in the first place as at WW2.

Photo 3: Stalin own admission claim or are you going to come up with Western propaganda as I suspected. Even Churchill in his memoir said He was happy when America formally entered WW2 because Britain being defeated or not, the end of Hitler was near.

Lastly, what do you call someone you share spoils of war with and a treaty not to attack one another? Foe or Ally?
I didn't want to answer any of your "questions" this time around because it's clear you only want to twist facts to suit your agenda.
I asked a simple question and still now you haven't answered. Why did Hitler that was so close according to you of defeating Britain suddenly turn around and decided to attack SU that he had treaty with? When from the beginning Hitler's aim was to cleanse Austria, CzechSlovakia and Poland. It's either you know why and don't want to or you're actually ignorance of what actually happened in WW2

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by Mftivi: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
emae009:

Attack Iraq first for invading Kuwait. Second because Saddam Hussein.
Iran is only sanctioned by the US just like North Korea. Haven't heard of any full blown war attack.
Afghanistan under the Taliban government was a breeding ground for terrorist groups (Osama planned and executed 9/11 while in Afghanistan). Invade Afghanistan to flush out the terrorists network.
Same with Libya.
Not saying the above are all true but that's the reason you'll get unless you have top secret clearance.
I have answered yours. Now don't be a child answering question with question. Answer mine?
if you believe all the stories above then I don't see need for further discussions cos you only just proved my suspicions to be true. USA is involved in many fights in different fronts and contingents over so called fight against dictatorship and terrorism, very convenient.
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by emae009(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

grin grin

Where did Russia sign any Defense treaty with China to come to her aid in case of an attack It doesn't exist. They collaborate but there's treaty whatsoever.
You keep dodging facts just to laugh for nothing sake. Why would Russia risk her own citizens for China? No answer from you..
Dude you really need to read a lot. I really thought you were good on these military, history ish but so far, not good enough.
ICBM do not deploy decoys until their terminal stage after re-entry. THAAD system takes out ballistic missiles in their intermediary stage (in space when it hasn't deploy the decoy yet or hasn't separated into different warheads).
The Aegis SM-3 if spotted early enough can take out ballistic missile before it gets to the intermediary stage.
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by emae009(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mftivi:
if you believe all the stories above then I don't see need for further discussions cos you only just proved my suspicions to be true. USA is involved in many fights in different fronts and contingents over so called fight against dictatorship and terrorism, very convenient.

as always you guys don't usually have anything to say when confronted just keyboard warriors.
What I believe shouldn't stop you from saying why the US will just wake up to attack North Korea when America backed South Korea is doing so well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by MangekyoAlt: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
emae009:

Where did Russia sign any Defense treaty with China to come to her aid in case of an attack It doesn't exist. They collaborate but there's treaty whatsoever.
You keep dodging facts just to laugh for nothing sake. Why would Russia risk her own citizens for China? No answer from you..
Dude you really need to read a lot. I really thought you were good on these military, history ish but so far, not good enough.
ICBM do not deploy decoys until their terminal stage after re-entry. THAAD system takes out ballistic missiles in their intermediary stage (in space when it hasn't deploy the decoy yet or hasn't separated into different warheads).
The Aegis SM-3 if spotted early enough can take out ballistic missile before it gets to the intermediary stage.
When did Russian defense sign any treaty with china?
Alrigjt when did US sign any treaty that states that they'll help Taiwan in a war? Give me a source because what I know is that the US agreed with Taiwan that they'll give them weapon that they'll use to defend themselves.

The defense system can take out nuclear weapons on the 3 stages. When they are launched, on Intermediary and on en-entry.
But none of them are accurate at all. The success rate doesn't exceed 50%.
Which means let's say out of 5 nuclear weapons fired, only 2 would be successful intercepted just I doubt is even going to happen since they're all untested!
Nuclear weapons are Rockets that countries can afford getting hit with.

The iron dome of Israel had 90+ success rate. Some Rockets still ended up hitting their targets. Now imagine if they were actually nuclear weapons. Israel would've been no more by now.

A defence system with 50% success chance is not even a defence imo

1 Like

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by timesup234: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
emae009:

Shut up your mouth and stop making an idiot of yourself here. THAAD is bullshit and can't take out shiit. Every missiles fired from North Korea or China will hit their target. Reading rubbish online has damaged your brain completely. America is a paper tiger that's why they keep looking for so called slaves (allies) to help them fight their wars. If they trust their bullshit military toys then they should move all their weapons from bases scattered all over the world and take them to protect their mainland. You all are super dumb if you think America stands a chance against China. China will crush them in totality. The bastardds are already singing a new song with coward Biden calling Xi yesterday accepting the status quo and begging for peace. Don't ever comment here again in your stupid life. Slave boy
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by emae009(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

When did Russian defense sign any treaty with china?
Alrigjt when did US sign any treaty that states that they'll help Taiwan in a war? Give me a source because what I know is that the US agreed with Taiwan that they'll give them weapon that they'll use to defend themselves.

The defense system can take out nuclear weapons on the 3 stages. When they are launched, on Intermediary and on en-entry.
But none of them are accurate at all. The success rate doesn't exceed 50%.
Which means let's say out of 5 nuclear weapons fired, only 2 would be successful intercepted just I doubt is even going to happen since they're all untested!
Nuclear weapons are Rockets that countries can afford getting hit with.

The iron dome of Israel had 90+ success rate. Some Rockets still ended up hitting their targets. Now imagine if they were actually nuclear weapons. Israel would've been no more by now.

A defence system with 50% success chance is not even a defence imo

How many of my questions have you keep dodging now?? Hope you're keeping count.
You want me to give you source again. Dude shey you have your phone, search it. It there in the open.
How you do type your own hypocrisy with a straight face? Let's see, the general consensus is not weapon system is 100% efficient. But according to you guys an ICBM that's only on paper believed will reach America (haven't been tested on America to know) will somehow launch, boost its velocity to hypersonic, make re-entry and deploys it's warheads and decoys without any malfunction but another system that you is believed on paper to stop these systems will malfunction and the reason one will malfunction and the other will work as perfectly described is because one is American and the other isn't.
Same way Russia will crush America because it has more nuclear weapons but somehow China with less will crush America with more.
You said you're against Western propaganda but with your arguments that I have clearly written out which one looks like propaganda to you??
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by MangekyoAlt: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
emae009:

The problem with your kind is that you try so hard to downplay America involvement in WW2. So I'll leave you with the photos below.
Photo 1: the island I was talking about. It was clearly America and Japan. No Britain or Phillipine. The Philippines you keep going on and on about didn't even the capable to sail for that island in the first place as at WW2.

Photo 3: Stalin own admission claim or are you going to come up with Western propaganda as I suspected. Even Churchill in his memoir said He was happy when America formally entered WW2 because Britain being defeated or not, the end of Hitler was near.

Lastly, what do you call someone you share spoils of war with and a treaty not to attack one another? Foe or Ally?
I didn't want to answer any of your "questions" this time around because it's clear you only want to twist facts to suit your agenda.
I asked a simple question and still now you haven't answered. Why did Hitler that was so close according to you of defeating Britain suddenly turn around and decided to attack SU that he had treaty with? When from the beginning Hitler's aim was to cleanse Austria, CzechSlovakia and Poland. It's either you know why and don't want to or you're actually ignorance of what actually happened in WW2

I will admit.... I mistook the island we were debating on for the island of the Philippines.
Anyway, both us and the Philippines fought alongside against the Japanese. They were defeated despite the fact that they had more, troops, thanks, military hardwares and technology.
It's true that the US singlehandedly took the second island that they used to lay their final seige on japan... I'll accept that.

I still don't find where he said they would've lost had the US not joined. What he said was that them joining made it easier. I mean it would obviously make things easier wouldn't it? With or without their help, USSR would've still won though they would've had more casualties after all they were pushing the Nazis back before us entered.

Meanwhile, the battle of Japan was BTW, China USA, Britain and Philippines against Japan.
Yet, they couldn't breach into Japan despite all their advanced military equipments. They resulted to using nuclear weapons. Can you tell me the reason for this? Was it strategy they lacked or they were just overhyped?

They signed a treaty with the Germans doesn't make them allies mate. They never signed any ALLIANCE with the German. The only people who did that were Italy and Japan. If they were allies Soviets would've joined them in the war. But we clearly didn't see that.

The Germans attacked the Soviets because they clearly needed to. They need the supplies they would get from Ukraine and the Soviet as a whole. Soviet union was important in their conquest but that should've been made to wait for after they've defeated Britain.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by Gertyman: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Mumu. Russia allowed them in.
US conducted an airstrike which killed 2 Russian mercenaries. Russia let it slide because it was their fault. Us told them they would be conducting the strike but someone some Russian troops were still close to the targets

Don't count my comment as a defeat to yourself, but go and research properly and read it yourself. I can even help you with links. Even leaked Audio of escaped Russian mercenaries testified how US warplanes cleaned them up so bad.

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-leaked-audio-humiliating-defeat-by-us-forces-2018-2

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/13/russian-mercenaries-killed-us-airstrikes-syria

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/middleeast/american-commandos-russian-mercenaries-syria.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/battle-syria-us-russian-mercenaries-commandos-islamic-state-a8370781.html
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by MangekyoAlt: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
timesup234:
Shut up your mouth and stop making an idiot of yourself here. THAAD is bullshit and can't take out shiit. Every missiles fired from North Korea or China will hit their target. Reading rubbish online has damaged your brain completely. America is a paper tiger that's why they keep looking for so called slaves (allies) to help them fight their wars. If they trust their bullshit military toys then they should move all their weapons from bases scattered all over the world and take them to protect their mainland. You all are super dumb if you think America stands a chance against China. China will crush them in totality. The bastardds are already singing a new song with coward Biden calling Xi yesterday accepting the status quo and begging for peace. Don't ever comment here again in your stupid life. Slave boy

The guy na mumu. Is a defence with very low success rate even a defence? We should stop replying that guy

1 Like

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmm the four corner headed rocket man has said his own ooo ok
Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by MangekyoAlt: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gertyman:

Don't count my comment as a defeat to yourself, but go and research properly and read it yourself. I can even help you with links. Even leaked Audio of escaped Russian mercenaries testified how US warplanes cleaned them up so bad.

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-leaked-audio-humiliating-defeat-by-us-forces-2018-2

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/13/russian-mercenaries-killed-us-airstrikes-syria

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/middleeast/american-commandos-russian-mercenaries-syria.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/battle-syria-us-russian-mercenaries-commandos-islamic-state-a8370781.html

You are fool! Russia clearly came out to say they were not involved in the attack. I dont know why idiots like you just read one sided bulls hits and call it a day.

Meanwhile, it was reported that Russia were killing us troops on a daily with Trump acting like he never saw it. Mind telling me the reason for it?

Re: North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) by MangekyoAlt: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
emae009:

How many of my questions have you keep dodging now?? Hope you're keeping count.
You want me to give you source again. Dude shey you have your phone, search it. It there in the open.
How you do type your own hypocrisy with a straight face? Let's see, the general consensus is not weapon system is 100% efficient. But according to you guys an ICBM that's only on paper believed will reach America (haven't been tested on America to know) will somehow launch, boost its velocity to hypersonic, make re-entry and deploys it's warheads and decoys without any malfunction but another system that you is believed on paper to stop these systems will malfunction and the reason one will malfunction and the other will work as perfectly described is because one is American and the other isn't.
Same way Russia will crush America because it has more nuclear weapons but somehow China with less will crush America with more.
You said you're against Western propaganda but with your arguments that I have clearly written out which one looks like propaganda to you??

Guy are you dumb? Were those ICMBS not tested after production? There are icmb's that are even faster than what defence would be able to react to.

Meanwhile, what source did I tell you to give me? I never told anyone to give me any source except the guy I asked to give me the source where it was stated that US said they would physically come down to help Taiwan in a battle

I never said America cannot defeat China. You people seriously need to learn to read fir Christ's sake. Or is it f**king comprehension issues?
I said China have the back up of Russia.
Russia would definitely help China if the USA helped Taiwan and that would spell victory for China.

China and USA are not threatening to attack each other. Let's assume they went to battle, just two of them. Russia will not intervene since its just a battle between two of them and the only way they would is if NATO sides with us.

A battle strictly between USA and China? USA wins but not easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' / Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.