Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka (1664 Views)

Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of National Assembly Complex, Abuja / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Nsukkacursed: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
I am from imilike Nsukka. We just saw heavy presence of herdsmen in Nsukka this morning. Stay away from Enugu state particularly Nsukka . It is very dangerous to coming into Enugu at this moment.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by davinchecodes(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please around which area?
Are they armed?

They might Probably be moving towards Anambra.

What's the distance from that area to Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Nsukkacursed: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
They are settled in Nsukka, they claimed that Nsukka people originated from Sokoto, that Nsukka is part of Sokoto fulani caliphate

davinchecodes:
Please around which area?
Are they armed?

They might Probably be moving towards Anambra.

What's the distance from that area to Anambra?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by budaatum: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nsukkacursed:
I am from imilike Nsukka. We just saw heavy presence of herdsmen Nsukka this morning. Stay away from Enugu state particularly Nsukka

You obviously did not have your phone with you or your phone lacks a camera or you would have posted pictures. Did you also not have a bag with you in which to collect the cow dung so we can smell it instead of having to believe you?

Tell me. How many cows did you count being herded?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Nsukkacursed: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
It is very dangerous filming them, those fulani herdsmen could be angered by such action

budaatum:

You obviously did not have your phone with you or your phone lacks a camera or you would have posted pictures. Did you also not have a bag with you in which to collect the cow dung so we can smell it instead of having to believe you?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by davinchecodes(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nsukkacursed:
They are settled in Nsukka, they claimed that Nsukka people originated from Sokoto, that Nsukka is part of Sokoto fulani caliphate

Are serious or just being sarcastic...
Lmao
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Yorubakidd: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Chino, you are still trolling uptill now cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Nsukkacursed: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
davinchecodes:

Lmao

Why should I be sarcastic? I am at imilike Nsukka now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by davinchecodes(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nsukkacursed:

Snap a Pic, thats all I need

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Sirkingsnado: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nsukkacursed:

Which one be imilike nsuka
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lol fulani, ibo husband. Its fulani that is making them afraid of their proposed state of residency, while they are claiming Yoruba land, fulani will be annexing their villages. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by budaatum: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nsukkacursed:
It is very dangerous filming them, those fulani herdsmen could be angered by such action
Na so you fear that you can not zoom on the camera on your phone and all the non-fulanis in Nnsukka fear too?

If so, I am afraid cattle must rule you, though I personally think your intent here is to ridicle Nnsukka people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Tomek09(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rubbish post.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Nsukkacursed: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please come to Nsukka and snap, I will give you camera. Snapping fulani herdsmen is dangerous, ask anyone

budaatum:

Na so you fear that you can not zoom on the camera on your phone and all the non-fulanis in Nnsukka fear too?

If so, I am afraid cattle must rule you, though I personally think your intent here is to ridicle Nnsukka people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Danjikanbauchi: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

you are believing that Yoruba Muslim, no mind him he is a known Terrorist sympathyser
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Nsukkacursed: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
SlyDev:
Lol fulani, ibo husband. Its fulani that is making them afraid of their proposed state of residency, while they are claiming Yoruba land, fulani will be annexing their villages. grin

Those herdsmen said that Nsukka has its origin in Sokoto. Na that one dey even dey confuse me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by budaatum: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nsukkacursed:
Please come to Nsukka and snap, I will give you camera. Snapping fulani herdsmen is dangerous, ask anyone

I will have to fly or they'll be gone before I get there, you will claim. Send me flight ticket from Lagos or Abuja, I will provide my own camera.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by budaatum: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you are believing that Yoruba Muslim, no mind him he is a known Terrorist sympathyser

"Yoruba Muslim" and "Terrorist sympathyser" (sic) is what some call me too, so I am inclined not to believe those calling others that since I am not myself a Muslim nor a terrorist.

Basically, without evidence, I'm inclined not to believe you nor him.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by AcademicWriter: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Chino, you not still chasing uptill now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Onepeople: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
davinchecodes:

Lmao
that fuul is from the land of hydraulic soup,befor you reply some of this idiot check their moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by budaatum: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Are these your "herdsmen"?

Imilikeboi:
Unknown gun men from Nsukka caught in Anambra

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by OG1BABY(f): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nsukkacursed:

Those herdsmen said that Nsukka has its origin in Sokoto. Na that one dey even dey confuse me

Some people said Lagos has its origin in edo, is it not confusing too
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Kondomatic(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nsukkacursed:

Ibu onye mbuole ne Nsukka.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Daniel058(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Check the Op's name ,he could be One of the terrorists disturbing Alaigbo cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by Daniel058(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kondomatic:
Ibu onye mbuole ne Nsukka.

Check the Op's name ,he could be One of the terrorists disturbing Alaigbo cry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Circles Nsukka by rmho(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Am at Nsukka right now. Yesterday was UNN matriculation. No such news. This is fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: No Dialogue Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Released – IPOB Leader’s Lawyer Tells / Reasons Why I Didn't Join The Army And Why Anyone Shouldn't. / CBN urged to Dismissed WEMA BANK CEO,over alleged Fraud with Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.