Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) (5679 Views)

My boy Lokogoma Vom Pera showline GSD / Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by verminnel(f): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sad one !!!
Maxitomxane:

She had been battling an "infection" gotten from the last mating we did around mid 2021 from the same guy we usually take her too.
I don't know maybe it was jealousy that got into the guy's head coz he saw the male(spark) that we kept behind from flourish's litter.
He probably was seeing the male as a potential competitor.
We don't know what he gave flourish during the course of mating her with his dog...
We just noticed her tummy started swelling abnormally after 1 week.
We asked the guy if she ate anything at his place, he later opened up that his brother said the dog ate cooler...
How on earth will a dog eat up a whole cooler??😤😤
This is a dog that can eat parts of almost anything (wood, plastic, iron) and will remain gallant...
She will just eat little and leave it...typical frustrated dog behavior.

she started oozing thick smelly pus from her vulva...
We treated her sha, but the vulva continued swelling gradually...
Turns it it became a hardened tumour... The dog sha tried o...
She was doing well on treatment for 1 year +

Till one day she fell very ill unto death...my dad had already dug where she would be buried... But she still surprised us by standing up the next day and for d next 3 days she was recuperating...
Only for our untrusted neighbour to bring fish for her.
She died that day after eating the fish...

The neighbour might be clean but she's untrusted.

The dog na rugged dog with very strong innate immunity.

She Escaped death from Suspected poisoning, Escaped a bad Ear myasis infection, Escaped death from Amitrax - bath even harsh weather conditions.
We even started calling her Kuye grin( meaning "Survived Death" in yoruba).
grin grin..
Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
verminnel:
Sad one !!!

embarassed embarassed...
Spark dey grin...
The dog is more than 2 dogs to handle. cheesy...
Very playful
Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by Maxitomxane(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2023
verminnel:
Sad one !!!

By the way, how are you dogs?
Re: My Boy Spark!( Picture Diary) by verminnel(f): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maxitomxane:

By the way, how are you dogs?
they are fine dear thnx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do / Pet Shop Directory / Purebred English Bulldog Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.