Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Scam By Melizbode Global Ventures Now 360 Foods Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam By Melizbode Global Ventures Now 360 Foods Nigeria (694 Views)

How Do I Report A Scam By A Forex Trading Company / Has Anyone Here Invested With Balayo Global Ventures? / Nikom Global Ventures Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam By Melizbode Global Ventures Now 360 Foods Nigeria by NairalandAngel(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
I would like to bring to your attention the activities of a scammer Azeez whose modus operandi is to prowl Nairaland creating threads asking for investors to finance his project with the ultimate aim of stealing their money..
This guy used his Nairaland account “Hennycool” to create a thread in March 2019 asking for financiers to provide finance for a contract his company Melizbode Global Ventures got from Dangote Refinery for the supply of 20,000 tonnes of sand.

I responded to that call and contacted him through his email melizbode@gmail.com and after negotiations I agreed to provide funding of N2million to start up the project; after we started another team joined us and provided funding of N6million making a total sum of N8million.

During negations it was agreed that for purpose of control and as a security measure the financiers would be signatories of the business account so that in addition to being aware whenever money was to be withdrawn from the business account we would also receive text message notifications from the bank whenever a payment was made for invoices supplied to Dangote Refinery.

The business started and we provided the cash in tranches but after a while we noticed that no payments were being received for invoices we were supplying to Dangote Refinery and after we raised our concerns Azeez told us that there was some delay on the part of payment by Dangote Refinery in making payments.

We were thus surprised when sometime in late July 2019 we suddenly received an email from Azeez that he had relocated to the middle east; this prompted us to start doing investigations which revealed that he suppressed the bank signature mandate forms we filled and as a result the bank did not send us notifications of payments which had been made by Dangote Refinery for supplies already made.

Our efforts to trace Azeez led us to his family house in Iba Town located on Igando Road in Lagos. The neighbours we met there told us that Azeez had travelled out of the country 2 years previously and were not even aware he was in Nigeria.

For the past 2 years I have been tracking him until I eventually found out he was back in the country and had started another scam.
This time it is an agric scam that goes by the name 360o Foods project where he claims to have a farm project and is inviting financiers to provide funds to serve as working capital for the farm.

In actual fact his intention is to mobilize funds from unsuspecting members of the public after which he will abscond from the country with the funds.

His modus operandi is to create a project or company, after that he calls on member of the public to finance it for a share of the profit and after that he flees with the money to the United Arab Emirate and hides there until the heat dies down then he returns to Nigeria creates a new profile changes his phone numbers and repeats the scam again in another sector with another business project.

These names of his Nairaland monikers are Hennycool, Melizbode and Foods360 (Which he deleted after I called him out).

Re: Scam By Melizbode Global Ventures Now 360 Foods Nigeria by NairalandAngel(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
This is the guys's new scam profile before he deleted it after I called him out

Re: Scam By Melizbode Global Ventures Now 360 Foods Nigeria by arthurwillia(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Omo wahala Dey o
Re: Scam By Melizbode Global Ventures Now 360 Foods Nigeria by Machinegun91(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
God go punish him and his generation, he will die mysteriously and rot in hell.

If they scamm you go know dey scamm dey pain pass bullet wounds
Re: Scam By Melizbode Global Ventures Now 360 Foods Nigeria by aycapri(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Na wa oo, buh honestly, I don’t know how to jump into business like this. Pls am I getting it wrong?
Re: Scam By Melizbode Global Ventures Now 360 Foods Nigeria by NairalandAngel(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2021
Do not invest in 360 Foods NG. It's a scam!

Re: Scam By Melizbode Global Ventures Now 360 Foods Nigeria by NairalandAngel(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
The thief Azeez with the monikers Hennycool aka Foods360 aka Melizbode has opened a WhatsApp group where has has added new investor who he will ultimately scam!

Re: Scam By Melizbode Global Ventures Now 360 Foods Nigeria by NairalandAngel(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2021
Do not invest your money in 360 Foods, the promoter of the company is a thief!
Re: Scam By Melizbode Global Ventures Now 360 Foods Nigeria by NairalandAngel(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2021
Please be aware that he has likely created a new moniker in order to recruit new victims

(1) (Reply)

Best Investment Platform In Nigeria / A Complete Guide On How To Mint NFT On Opensea: NFT Beginner's Guide / Anticipate: 1 Day To Go: "The 6-6-6 Coins Investment Update."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.