Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Has Anyone Here Invested With Balayo Global Ventures? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Here Invested With Balayo Global Ventures? (453 Views)

Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? / The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? / Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Here Invested With Balayo Global Ventures? by gallantnerd(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, please is there anyone who invests with Balayo Global Ventures here? I need more enlightenment on how their system works. I was referred by a friend but I want to be sure I don't get stucked. Thank you.
Re: Has Anyone Here Invested With Balayo Global Ventures? by Vividwordsmith: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hey

I've been on Balayo since last year. It is not a Ponzi scheme where you get to refer to people and make quick cash.

It is a well structure business that deals on agriculture, real estate, general contracts.
An investment you will not regret
Re: Has Anyone Here Invested With Balayo Global Ventures? by Obierika(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Na dem grin

Vividwordsmith:
Hey

I've been on Balayo since last year. It is not a Ponzi scheme where you get to refer to people and make quick cash.

It is a well structure business that deals on agriculture, real estate, general contracts.

gallantnerd:
Hello Nairalanders, please is there anyone who invests with Balayo Global Ventures here? I need more enlightenment on how their system works. I was referred by a friend but I want to be sure I don't get stucked. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Here Invested With Balayo Global Ventures? by gallantnerd(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Vividwordsmith:
Hey

How do you know it is not a ponzi scheme? I could not find substantial information about them on the Internet. Can I send you a mail if you don't mind?
Re: Has Anyone Here Invested With Balayo Global Ventures? by jidemosaic: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
gallantnerd:

I have been investing with them since last October and my returns have been constant and timely. At the time, I think they're good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Is Racksterli Really Paying? Find Out!!!��� / They Laughed When I Said I'd Be The One To Elevate My Family From Poverty....but / 7.5% In 3 Days Or 39.6% In 12 Days Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.