Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Enuanwa Kelly Buchi And Rose Enuanwa Are Scam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enuanwa Kelly Buchi And Rose Enuanwa Are Scam (232 Views)

Airtel Data Are SCAM / Loan App Are Scam!!! / Tyga’s Rumored Ex, Girlfriend Demi Rose Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enuanwa Kelly Buchi And Rose Enuanwa Are Scam by EnuanwaKelly: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Enuanwa Kelly Buchi and rose enuanwa are scam

Btc address 3AGZHcx7XEZ4tQQbgVFq8uBDVCoPrqLXDB
Bank account : first bank 3036653060 first bank

They’re behind the paxful username or they probably work with the company
https://paxful.com/user/2minutepay
I’m a trader on paxful , and I do trade with him ,
So he texted me last week and pasted me the link to our last trade on paxful , I confirmed the link and I was being skeptical to trade off paxful. ( I’ve traded with him 8 times on paxful ) After like a week, he kept begging me to trade with him ,

I have people Of different countries I met on paxful and we became friends offline that we do trade large sum of money everytime on WhatsApp and they never scammed me before , more than two years self ..

Well like I said earlier to him, ‘ I said if you scam me, i will count my loss and move on ‘
And honestly I was going to keep him as my btc partner lol ..
So I sent him 50.29$ worth of btc,
He failed to pay , he gave me rate of 580/1$
Maybe I’m greedy,
Which is almost same rate I do trade with him on paxful ..

I sent him the 50.29$ sha , thinking that I will keep him as a btc vendor . Lol. He keeps giving me stories and stories .
I was actually going to let the money go until he told me to send more so he can pay together ,

Na wetin kon touch my brain say are you Madt??
I already to him that I will spoil him name and company ( I believe he’s behind the paxful username ).

I even ask him to pay me 10k and keep the rest lol
Anyway don’t trade btc offline if you’re a paxful trader no matter how convincing they might sound..

I created this topic so that you all can be aware..
I wanted to start with 500$ , something told me to just send 50$, then gradually gradually. In another way self, I was happy , what if he scammed me 500$. No to find place Sidon ..

I want to send screenshots but each is like 5mb self .

A baby scammer indeed..

Guys note that number o.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Please How Do I Receive Money In Nigeria? / Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate For Today 06 October 2021 / Loan Apps, More Harm Than Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.