Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House (25813 Views)

Angel Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House / Angel Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by OkukoIgbo: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
SportsHD:
Happy birthday ishilove

Do you mean the evening newspaper old hag with stretch marks looking like lighting strikes and shapeless yash with fat popeye legs?
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by Carlyscales: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
saddler:
undecided

Finally this uncouth, shameless, untrained, public toilet has bern evicted from the house.

This LovePeddler called angel is a disgrace to womanhood

Tueh!

Chill, she's just playing her game, same as EmmaRose and others.

And it's has paid-off so far, hence she's in d final 6.

Angel obviously has her issues which is consistent with her troubled childhood and dysfunctional family influences.
But she's far more sincere and Frank than most ladies ( including peace, Nini, Maria tega etc) in that house. That have boyfriends outside sucking di**k and giving p**sy.

I rather be with a Frank and sincere sloth than a fake and double faced angel

2 Likes

Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by Iamthoney(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
suremossty:
I laugh in Spanish... whitemoney has already won and if u wanna argue let's bet on 20k each
Who go hold the wager?
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by Lastmankc(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
saddler:
undecided

Finally this uncouth, shameless, untrained, public toilet has bern evicted from the house.

Those who kept voting for her can go suck her slippers boobz as compensation. tongue

O boy! The girl go share Toto now.Our politicians, business men go Fu*CK dis wan tire.Before you know,this babe go start build mansions

Tueh!
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by peterjulius00(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Angle l was never a bad young lady but she was just play to the rule of the game that is all. Welcome angle

1 Like

Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by West2019(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
E no concern me
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by HolyStriker(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
See traffic
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by sunnydike1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
FahBuLous:
Let her carry her nudity and get out, she thought her nudity will make her win... Mtcheeeew.. She is the reason why I hate this show sef... angry angry

she is the reason why i watch the show

1 Like

Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by SportsHD: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

Do you mean the evening newspaper old hag with stretch marks looking like lighting strikes and shapeless yash with fat popeye legs?
shut up
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Stream up on audiomack
White money by ThaGreatGabzy
https://audiomack.com/thagreatgabzy/song/whitemoney
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by makeherscream(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Angel of darkness
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by Curious345: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Go meet sugar daddy
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Idiot. Go and get a life. Concentrate on your blogging and leave NL. Fvck off.
Otondo Hegoat, go back to the hole you crawled out from!
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by FahBuLous: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
sunnydike1:

she is the reason why i watch the show
Everyone with their opinion... cool
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tunagee(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
saddler:
undecided

Those who kept voting for her can go suck her slippers boobz as compensation. tongue

Tueh!

Your comment is not nice. The ones covering their bodies are even worse than you think

2 Likes

Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by solofresh(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
saddler:
undecided

Tueh!
Oga take it easy naw
Nah hustle she go hustle, she no kill person cheesy
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by Antoeni(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Angel Fall
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by meccuno: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
saddler:
undecided

Tueh!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by Pacesetter123(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Walkee:
I don't like this girl at all.
So wetin concern the girl with ur liking?

1 Like

Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by Pacesetter123(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
LeadMobile:

Haba bros! This too much.
You can't say this to someone created by God.
Kindly take it easy
The most pitiable thing in all this his abuses is that, the girl doesn't even know weda he exist or not.

1 Like

Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
ITS AN INSULT TO REAL ANGELS TO CALL A SEX-DUST-BIN ANGEL THOUGH I DONT WATCH THAT TOMMY ROT.
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by Vaginarian: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
saddler:
undecided

Tueh!

Your favorite housemate

2 Likes

Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by Mayflowa(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
saddler:
undecided

Tueh!

You nor just try, I can’t believe you are referring to human being like this. You should appreciate for been very comfortable in her skin and she will help young girls like her weather saggy boobs or k-leg to be comfortable in their skin. She could have gone for cosmetic surgery and look all perfect why real people in the world wonder how unfortunate they have been.

You must know many young girls have taken their life or torture themselves for having saggy breasts and has dissuaded from pursuing their dreams or having a boyfriend so as not to be mocked like you are doing.

Lastly, some women like much older men. I see it on white program here where girls say they like them old. It doesn’t mean other girls not saying it don’t do it. Let’s let people live.
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by saddler: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Vaginarian:

Your favorite housemate

Guy you are wicked oooo.

See her kpekus
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wetin this innocent looking girl with a nose ring do wey everyone just dey abuse her?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by God200(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
She came to d show,to tap glory
Jezebel gal,glory killer.i guess dis bbn show don end forever..LL nvr exist again.
Jezebel girl was evicted.haaaaa bye bye bbn

1 Like

Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by naturefellow(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked
Angel played her game well and she got to the finals.
Whether you like it or not, this girl is now richer than most of you spewing trash on this platform.

Lemme go and arrange my meeting with her. Finally, I can lash this babygirl.
for you lots, it's all about money, without moral value. Really worrisome!

But then you'd want to retort with the trope... "who value help?"
Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by HolyStriker(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hahaha, Angel is a marketer my brother ....Marketer Angel

This is wrong marketing strategy if you ask me....Why paying money for it when it's on live TV and all over the Internet? It's not as if the borehole get swag sef....

I guess that's why she marketing it ahead of time so that you can have a preview of what you want to order in Dubai..... the slogan-should be No credit today, come tomorrow

Re: Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House by LegalWolf: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
saddler:
undecided

Tueh!

OMG, what happened to your sense? You’re such a disgrace to humanity for holding such a vile view on someone who had never hurt you. You’re broken beyond human human and divine help!

To h£ll with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Election Has Snuffed The Life Out Of This Year's BBNaija - Opinion / Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House / High School Magical Episode 9 - The New Era (season 2 Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.