Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House (27505 Views)

Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by olaiyaO: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Honestly, Pere tried. And he will do well outside the house. God bless you Pere. But whitemoney for the money though

1 Like

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kobicove(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
MT:
Respect to General Pere. He was the only one who saw through the game of whitemoney. A real tactician.

The guy deserves some respect

3 Likes

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by PecE2Make: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
The money is White......
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by FahBuLous: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Nairaland Apps plenty for AppStore..
And none of them is from Seun or From “Nairaland”
You no go know which one is original.
That's why I am asking o... Because I saw very may there and didn't know which one is original...
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by annyz: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Where is that false prophet

1 Like

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by dingbang(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
I never saw this coming

BTW, who told Laycon he's a talented singer? undecided
grin
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by Simpubozz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
This season is fuckn boring jare
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by HolyStriker(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Congratulations WhiteMoney
The coroner of Angel is Marketer
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by blowjohn(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Flexherbal:
He fought a good fight !

More wins...

Whether we like the show or not, it has made some people stars...

Has ur country made u a star?
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
General Muhammadu BuPere did well, from being a wildcard to being the 2nd runner up.

That's commendable!
Nice Photoshop. See as una fit am inside Brigadier General uniform
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by Flexherbal(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
blowjohn:

Has ur country made u a star?

Are you proud of your country?
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by HibeeHibee: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by Gentlerespect76: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
abobote:
I didn't see this, was hoping he will make top two. By the way, where's falseprophet

He said he will stop prophesying on Nairaland if Whitemoney wins.
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by blowjohn(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Flexherbal:

Are you proud of your country?

Are u proud of the show?
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by Lugianostar(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Thrilling experience i must say?

Grove out with your ride joor
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by Danjikanbauchi: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
dynicks:
Slay queens from a distance staring at white money!!

I like the guy's Tommy not minding he's not my type!!
did I just read your tupe, undecided are you Homo ?
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by Flexherbal(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
blowjohn:

Are u proud of the show?

The challenges in this your country is too much.

Watching the show for entertainment on Sundays is not bad.

Everyman to how he chooses to release and ease stress.

1 Like

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by Lucheze(f): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Whitemoney ur fake housemate took the grand price

Who dey breath ooooooo �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJWCKbbgH8A
E choke
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by cardoctor(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Bybye to joblessness
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tonyclems(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Congratulations Whitemoney
Any where u see BBN thread u go rush come. Thank God we go finally rest for ur matter
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy / Olu Jacobs Vs Pete Odochie & Joke Silva Vs Liz Benson? / Gangs Of Lagos: Ratings And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.