Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' (58790 Views)

2021 BBNaija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / Liquorose Is First Runner Up 2021 BBNaija Season 6 'Shine Ya Eye' / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by GambaOsaka: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
You spend a bulk of your time watching a stupid show, beg for giveaway on Nairaland. Use part of the giveaway to vote on the stupid show for someone you've never met to win millions of naira. At the end. you put the blame on Buhari. Your case needs special deliverance IDIOT.
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
iLegendd:

If I engage you, you'll lose. Let me just make you feel like a winner.

Mr.man engage with him, you're stupid for comparing football with this nonsense show.

Lay your points on the table, nonsense
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by SefunmiHookups: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
WhiteMoney was always going to win haters were only projecting Liquorose out of envy and lack of options especially those soar losers
So true! We knew.
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Typical of cowards.....
Shame.....

Andy15:
bros hw far oya delete your acc now now if you don't i swear thunder will strike you.
Lol cheesy
Abeg leave dem o.
N :Da only mouth dem get.
See dem below.....
cheesy wink grin
Such people can never be "boys of their words"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by Mcslize: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
I have to give it to Nigerians; they can tell who the winner is from the first day of the show.

@Falseprophet1, you promised to delete your account if WhiteMoney wins. Please delete your account now! I don't want to see your prophecies on Nairaland anymore grin

Congratulations to WhiteMoney's fans!

That guy na false prophet. Let's drag him. He must delete his account.

Falseprophet1 come and fulfil your promise. It don over you.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by FahBuLous: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
justscorchone:

Ask whitemoney, also remind am say you been carry am for head and you have a right to the N90M ,jobless youths
Lol... Funny enough I don't watch the show, it's all the hyping on social media...
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by iLegendd(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
shogsman:

The fact that you compare football,a multi trillion dollar sport, rooted in hundreds of years of history in every country of the world,a sport with over 5billion viewers,with millions of active professionals,a sport that herds the highest viewership in history,a sport that has started and ended wars,a sport that has lifted millions of people out of poverty.
And you dare compare that to your BBN,it is clear like day that you're a pussey sir

You don't know how to debate. Simple question, but you ignored it.

Do you know sport was invented and not created by God? And it generates the organizers and partakers money?

The viewers lose. All they go home with is either sadness or happiness. The ones that bet lose even more. At times, they do win, but lose 90% of the time.

Now, do you know BBN was invented too, just like sports? The organizers and partakers make money while the viewers go home with happiness, sadness, or knowledge about human behaviors.

In sports, the viewers don't go home with knowledge about human behaviors. It's either sadness or happiness for sports fans.

So, BBN has more advantage — even though I watch sports more.

I watch football, but trust me, what I have gained or learned from BBN is more than what I have gained from watching football.

In football, it's a win win for the players. They gain fame, make money, and attain fitness while entertaining lazy and addicted viewers or gamblers at home for 90 minutes.

Football is a universal language and a uniter of nations, just like music, but it has caused the death of millions, triggered bloody fights, etc. more than some wars.

Hundreds of players have died in plane crashes trying to get together to entertain some dumb and lazy people at home. Are you happy those people died for your entertainment?

As I said, football is a uniter of nations, but it has taken more souls and caused more depressions than some wars.

Most men are lazy or depressed because of football. While they are watching at a bar, they're spending the little they have on drinks and betting.

The gamblers, the lazy ones with no job, but always in front of their screens to watch all games, argue about Messi and Ronaldo until it turns to fight and someone gets killed.

Do you know how many lives Messi and Ronaldo's argument has taken? Are you happy football is the cause of these people's death?

I have a lot to say, but I won't say much.

Let's be honest. Football is a bigger demon for viewers at home than BBN because billions of people (mostly men) are addicted to it without any benefit at last.

Yes, morally, for viewers, football is better than BBN since there is no nudity, but mentally and knowledge-wise, BBN is better.

The beneficiaries of football are the players, the organizers, the TV stations, and the YouTubers/bloggers. The rest are losers.

Today, their teams will make them happy, tomorrow, they'll be sad. Their emotions are always unstable. I have read of hundred of footballers or fans who died of high blood pressure because of so much expectations.

At times, some overzealous fans destroy things because their teams lost. Happiness in football is temporary and that is bad.

It creates unity amongst nations, but it has destroyed more lives because it has more viewership.

The devil operates more in a congregation with more addicted viewership. Since football has more, more souls has been lost through it. You may not believe me, but it's true.

In this life, we only have

1. Winners
2. Losers, and
3. Uncertain people

Football cures depression when your team is winning, but triggers depression, frustration, and anger when your team is losing. After your team has lost, do you notice how terrible you feel?

So, football is a time-waster for viewers, but a money-maker for the players and organizers. While BBN is a knowledge-givers for smart viewers and a money-maker for the housemates and organizers.

The truth is: all these entertainment (football, BBN) are all introduced to capture the minds and attention of people for wealth in exchange for some dramas, smiles, or sadness.

We should all try to be inventors of something and not just viewers or complainers of something.

6 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by FahBuLous: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
headboyprince:

If you can manage a laptop with external mouse and noisy fan ( only sometimes), then contact me.
Yes sir, I can manage, God bless you sir... Thank you very much..
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by iLegendd(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Mr.man engage with him, you're stupid for comparing football with this nonsense show.

Lay your points on the table, nonsense

See, football is like cultism. Say one bad thing about a footballer or a club and watch fans start abusing you. True or false?

I watch football. I even watched Liverpool Vs City today. I do it because I work from home and I don't have to worry about work, school, food, light, or money. Those things have been taken care of.

I prefer Messi to Ronaldo, but you'll never see me argue with anyone about it. Look at how you cussed me just because I'm speaking against your favorite sports — football.

I would've cussed you back, but I just asked myself: what would Laycon do in a situation like this? He'll not cuss back, but ignore. I learned that from BBN, not football.

All I'm trying to say is: people should focus on what brings knowledge over what brings temporary happiness. With knowledge, you can acquire permanent happiness (just as I have done).

BBN gives knowledge about life more than football. The nudity part of it is humans' normal behaviors when cameras are turned off. Also, sex sells.

I wrote a book on how to last long in bed. Do you know how many million that single book has generated over other books I have written?

I don't like Angel and her nudity, but I learned one thing from her and that is: most women are sluts — they just need an opportunity to showcase it.

List 20 things you've benefited from watching football and I'll list 20 things I have benefited from watching BBN.

Click here to read my points to him
https://www.nairaland.com/6784554/whitemoney-winner-2021-bbnaija-season/10#106419600
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by TheMostComplex1: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Spending123:
So upon all the Toto Angel show for live TV she no still win am? At times you need to have sense.
Look at my neighbour pastor and his children rejoicing after they will come out to claim that they don't watch BBnaija.... Hypocrisy everywhere.

Hypocrisy will not kill us
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by philisto: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
lalasticlala:
Whitemoney has won the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) season 6 Shine Ya Eye edition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1geaeAaTYxI
lalasticlala:
Whitemoney has won the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) season 6 Shine Ya Eye edition.

lalasticlala:

. Whitemoney (ego oyibo)
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by iLegendd(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
shogsman:

You will just embarrass yourself if you do bro,cos you aiint got no point I assure you

I just did. Counter it let's see. I know you'll run. All the best.
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by ComedianzazaB(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
If Whitemony wan step up him game now, na to just carry that 90m play sure 2 odds . Boom him win 180m as e dey hot cool☺️

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by blackslayer: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
KallmemrB0:
My question is how does our youths benefit from his winning

you are the only one with sense!
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by Lucheze(f): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Whitemoney with street credibility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJWCKbbgH8A

Winner's mindset
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by Roma10: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
So those guys finally bought BBN for the so called White monkey grin
I will personally reg season7 for my son cool
This I see

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by Abdul9025(m): 12:04am On Oct 04, 2021
Okay... Mail me your phone number and address..aishatjibrin35@gmail.com

FahBuLous:
Graphic designing and Video editing sir.. cry cry
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by cardoctor(m): 12:12am On Oct 04, 2021
Whitemoney for the money since1956
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by Valwezzy: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2021
iLegendd:

See, football is like cultism. Say one bad thing about a footballer or a club and watch fans start abusing you. True or false?

True

I watch football. I even watched Liverpool Vs City today. I do it because I work from home and I don't have to worry about work, school, food, light, or money. Those things have been taken care of.

Okay

I prefer Messi to Ronaldo, but you'll never see me argue with anyone about it. Look at how you cussed me just because I'm speaking against your favorite sports — football.

I would've cussed you back, but I just asked myself: what would Laycon do in a situation like this? He'll not cuss back but ignore. I learned that from BBN, not footba
ll.

I also asked myself what would IBRAHIMOVIC do in this situation -- He won't hesitate to give you a dose of your own medicine.

What about RONALDINHO? -- He'll just read, smile, and continue scrolling.

All I'm trying to say is: people should focus on what brings knowledge over what brings temporary happiness. With knowledge, you can acquire permanent happiness (just as I have done).

BBN gives knowledge about life more than football. The nudity part of it is humans' normal behaviors when cameras are turned off. Also, sex sells.

You watched City's match today right?
I'm sure you saw pep Guardiola urging his players to keep pushing and never relent till they got the equalizer.
Whereas the reverse was the case for MAN UTD's coach (OGS) against Everton -- He didn't bother to ginger his players he was caught smiling sheepishly after the final whistle.

What does that tell you about life?

I wrote a book on how to last long in bed. Do you know how many million that single book has generated over other books I have written?

I don't like Angel and her nudity, but I learned one thing from her and that is: most women are sluts — they just need an opportunity to showcase it.

I also learned one thing from IBRAHIMOVIC, Be confident in your skin, no matter what. Isn't that a lesson?

List 20 things you've benefited from watching football and I'll list 20 things I have benefited from watching BBN

The hardworking attitude of CR7
The humility of Kante
The confidence of Ibrahimovic
The playfulness of Ronaldinho
The leadership of Ramos
The Humility of Messi
Be proud of your achievements like Mourinho
Just like Ronaldo and Guardiola --Always seek for a new adventure and never rest on your past Laurels
The no-nonsense attitude of Balotelli etc

Click here to read my points to him
https://www.nairaland.com/6784554/whitemoney-winner-2021-bbnaija-season/10#106419600

Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by Polynek(m): 12:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Nice argument here, I love all d points
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by akilo1: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2021
KallmemrB0:
Nigeria youth enjoy nonsense
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by FahBuLous: 1:25am On Oct 04, 2021
Abdul9025:
Okay... Mail me your phone number and address..aishatjibrin35@gmail.com

I have dropped it sir, thank you very much..
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by iLegendd(m): 1:27am On Oct 04, 2021
Valwezzy:

Nice point, but let me ask you these simple questions.

Between football and BBN

1. Which has caused more human death? Are you happy people are dying just to entertain you?
2. Which leads to get-rich-quick syndrome in men?
3. Which has caused more depression?
4. Which has caused more laziness in the youth?
5. Which has caused more mood swing and heart attack?
6. Which has triggered more riot and assassination?
7. Which is more violent?
8. Which has more intellectual activities?
9. Which has more nudity?
10. Which is more addictive? Is the addictions you get from watching it good for your health?

Are you happy something that is supposed to bring unity has ended up causing more depression, laziness, addiction, get-rich-quick syndrome, impatience, assassination, and death?

#Smile
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by Pauloot(m): 2:22am On Oct 04, 2021
KallmemrB0:
Looking for benefits abi? Look up to your government or yourself. The contestants are all youth, Bigbrother has done more than your Nigerian government for them.
Make we Dey get sense at times
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by Pauloot(m): 2:25am On Oct 04, 2021
akilo1:
Nigeria youth enjoy nonsense
You call it nonsense, and your government are still processing npower of 30k for youths more than a year now! This show changed their fortune in life.
Get sense brah
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by Valwezzy: 2:50am On Oct 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Nice point, but let me ask you these simple questions.

Between football and BBN

1. Which has caused more human death? Are you happy people are dying just to entertain you?
2. Which leads to the get-rich-quick syndrome in men?
3. Which has caused more depression?
4. Which has caused more laziness in the youth?
5. Which has caused more mood swings and heart attacks?
6. Which has triggered more riots and assassinations?
7. Which is more violent?
8. Which has more intellectual activities?
9. Which has more nudity?
10. Which is more addictive? Are the addictions you get from watching it good for your health?

Are you happy something that is supposed to bring unity has ended up causing more depression, laziness, addiction, get-rich-quick syndrome, impatience, assassination, and death?

#Smile

You're shifting the goal post to the negative side effects of football grin.

Anyway, the answer(s) to most of your questions is FOOTBALL of course.

Bar nudity, fake lifestyle, BBN offers zilch.

Intellectual activities? Are you kidding me?

Save from Miracle and Laycon, the rest are just there and boring.

As a Chelsea supporter, I'm sure you saw the defense-splitting pass (assist) Kovacic gave Lukaku to score his first goal against Aston Villa -- He did it with great finesse and intelligence.

Your Laycon seems to be the only person you learned something applicable from.
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by Chochovini: 4:47am On Oct 04, 2021
tivta:
Yes

Thank you lord
. You are not serious. How does this bb nonsense concerns God? Don‘t provoke God o.
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by Chochovini: 4:51am On Oct 04, 2021
KallmemrB0:
. Another question begging for ans is; What is the moral lesson learnt from the show?
Re: Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' by Chochovini: 4:53am On Oct 04, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:
Finally
. Indeed, the useless show has come to an end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.