Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,514 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Jumia Deals Of The Day! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Jumia Deals Of The Day! (329 Views)

Announcing Swift Deals Of The Day On Iphones And Samsung Devices / Jumia Orders And Mouthwatering Jumia Deals.. (Update on last pages) / Clearance Sales [ All Categories ] ×Madt Jumia Deals× √ Pay On Delivery √ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Deals Of The Day! by PeerlessPrincez: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hello everyone! I would like to introduce myself as I am new to this platform my name is Taofeek kaosarat Olabisi I'm a Jumia sales consultant (since 2019- till present) which we all know as JForce as you all know my job is to make orders on your behalf, make the payment if necessary, that is if your product does not support payment on delivery service, and also track your order until you receive your product without collected any fee, that's cool right� and if you think you can make the order on your own that's not a problem I will help with the link that will direct you to the particular product you want to purchase � cool too right �... Okay, I will be dropping my watsap number for any other questions you might have on how to shop on jumia on your own, how to sell your product on jumia for free! To get amazing discounts on jumia deals of the day click here!

oops! � Less I forget, I also partnered with Konga and Aliexpress �

My new WhatsApp number: 08109389064
PS: watsap only

#jumiaonline #jumiasales #jforce #jumiaseller #jumiaaffiliate #blackfriday #jumiablackfriday #shoponline #affiliate #sellonjumia #errandgirl

Re: Jumia Deals Of The Day! by PeerlessPrincez: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
PeerlessPrincez:
Hello everyone! I would like to introduce myself as I am new to this platform my name is Taofeek kaosarat Olabisi I'm a Jumia sales consultant (since 2019- till present) which we all know as JForce as you all know my job is to make orders on your behalf, make the payment if necessary, that is if your product does not support payment on delivery service, and also track your order until you receive your product without collected any fee, that's cool right� and if you think you can make the order on your own that's not a problem I will help with the link that will direct you to the particular product you want to purchase � cool too right �... Okay, I will be dropping my watsap number for any other questions you might have on how to shop on jumia on your own, how to sell your product on jumia for free! To get amazing discounts on jumia deals of the day click here https:///3Fflr95

oops! � Less I forget, I also partnered with Konga and Aliexpress �

My new WhatsApp number: 08109389064
PS: watsap only

#jumiaonline #jumiasales #jforce #jumiaseller #jumiaaffiliate #blackfriday #jumiablackfriday #shoponline #affiliate #sellonjumia #errandgirl

(1) (Reply)

USED IPHONE 6s 32gb / Infinix Hot12i / Neatly Used Iphone 8 128gb For Sale @80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.