Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Repugnant Monikers On Nairaland - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Repugnant Monikers On Nairaland (278 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repugnant Monikers On Nairaland by venabili: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dear Seun,

I think your moderators should be empowered to totally delete some accounts created with names that are repugnant and obnoxious. Some of these monikers shows the state of mind of those behind the handles and it does not speak well of this forum that such individuals are given a platform to exhibit their perversion.
How does someone say his/her moniker is Rapist on bail? Are we directly or tacitly encouraging gender based violence?
Names that shows a disposition towards violence, pedophilia, crime, rituals, sadistic tendencies as well as what may be repulsive to public opinion should not be encouraged. I have seen so many of them over time but the "rapist" moniker really ticked me off.
I am sure others will list such monikers they are aware of.

Seun
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

What's Happening With Facebook? / Virus Traceability: New Study Says The New Coronavirus Was Discovered In The Uni / Rising Above Irrationality And Instinct.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.