Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

The #1 Thing That Makes Me Angry About The Unknown Gunmen Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The #1 Thing That Makes Me Angry About The Unknown Gunmen Saga (418 Views)

Why Politicians Are Angry About New Cashless Policy – Ex CBN Gov, Sanusi Lamido / Salihu Lukman: APC Members Are Angry About Femi Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The #1 Thing That Makes Me Angry About The Unknown Gunmen Saga by Ofodirinwa: 4:44am On Oct 04, 2021
for all of our lives Nigerian military and police have spent the majority of their time and authority trying intimidate everyone. Intimidate for bribe. Forced frog jumps, publicly humiliating citizens, insulting unarmed people. Even look at End Sars. When they knew that all those people had were phones, they became rambo. Anyone that has encountered police, road traffic officers, or army 3 times have minimum 2 bad stories to tell.

But now 2 unknown gunmen will arrive at a DSS headquarters and the entire building will run into the bush. It goes to show that the instinct to bully is a cover for weakness.
Re: The #1 Thing That Makes Me Angry About The Unknown Gunmen Saga by cazchi: 4:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
for all of our lives Nigerian military and police have spent the majority of their time and authority trying intimidate everyone. Intimidate for bribe. Forced frog jumps, publicly humiliating citizens, insulting unarmed people. Even look at End Sars. When they knew that all those people had were phones, they became rambo. Anyone that has encountered police, road traffic officers, or army 3 times have minimum 2 bad stories to tell.

But now 2 unknown gunmen will arrive at a DSS headquarters and the entire building will run into the bush. It goes to show that the instinct to bully is a cover for weakness.

People are ruled by fear in Nigeria. Arm people and those skinny soldiers and big bellied men in Law Enforcement will fall.

1 Like

Re: The #1 Thing That Makes Me Angry About The Unknown Gunmen Saga by FreedomArmy: 5:07am On Oct 04, 2021
That goes to show you that those guys cannot stand a well armed group. Even the people that they tend to kill have been discovered to be innocent civilians who they kill in cold blood,strip them naked,and place guns and biafran flag on top of them. The security agents in Nigeria are the most cowardly,insecure and unprofessional agents in the world.

2 Likes

Re: The #1 Thing That Makes Me Angry About The Unknown Gunmen Saga by noleflendum: 5:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

DSS attacked DSS office

2 Likes

Re: The #1 Thing That Makes Me Angry About The Unknown Gunmen Saga by noleflendum: 5:08am On Oct 04, 2021
FreedomArmy:
That goes to show you that those guys cannot stand a well armed group. Even the people that they tend to kill have been discovered to be innocent civilians who they kill in cold blood,strip them naked,and place guns and biafran flag on top of them. The security agents in Nigeria are the most cowardly,insecure and unprofessional agents in the world.
are UGM not DSS again? I'm confused biko

1 Like

Re: The #1 Thing That Makes Me Angry About The Unknown Gunmen Saga by Brunosamel(m): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2021
Nigeria security has become a capitalist business being run by notorious criminals in disguise...

2 Likes

Re: The #1 Thing That Makes Me Angry About The Unknown Gunmen Saga by hisgrace090: 5:26am On Oct 04, 2021
Brunosamel:
Nigeria security has become a capitalist business being run by notorious criminals in disguise...

Good observatíon!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Sdiers Arrests Chiwetalu Agu For Wearing Biafra Attire In Aba (video) / .. / Sen. Emmanuel Andy Ubah Verifiable Scorecards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.