Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Comr. Levi Zachariah George, Wishes HON. Kaniye Ebeku A Happy Birthday. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Comr. Levi Zachariah George, Wishes HON. Kaniye Ebeku A Happy Birthday. (232 Views)

Speech By Comr. Levi Zachariah George Nurss Nat'l President During The Internati / Nurss President Zachariah Wishes Prof. Kaniye Ebeku Happy Birthday / NURSS NATIONAL PRESIDENT Comr. Levi Zachariah George, Talks on School Reopening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comr. Levi Zachariah George, Wishes HON. Kaniye Ebeku A Happy Birthday. by Notjustzaki(m): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2021
To: Professor Kaniye Ebeku,
Honourable Commissioner of Education Rivers State.

Today, I have the absolute pleasure of wishing a happy birthday to a world-class leader and Professor!

You have proven time and time again that you are the best in your field, and I feel very privileged that
I have been fortunate enough to have worked with you!

Many happy returns to you. Congratulations and happy Birthday boss.

Comr. Levi Zachariah George,
NURSS NAT'L President

(1) (Reply)

FG Approves Establishment Of Two Tertiary Institutions In Jigawa State / . / Queen Amina.and The United Nations' International Day Of The Girl Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.