Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment (1467 Views)

1000 Naira Data For This Job Urgent!!! / Weekly Pay Job... Urgent. / Ladies Needed For Ushering Job. Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by Crunchyg3: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2021
If you are interested in supplying 10 bags of our popcorn to 10 shops around your area or your place of living in Lagos every day. Daily pay of #1,000 or weekly pay of #6,000. Contact me with the WhatsApp number below on my signature. The goods will be brought to you in your location nomatter your location so you don't need to bother about transportation . If interested check my number below this post
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by camri: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2021
Crunchyg3:
If you are interested in supplying 10 bags of our popcorn to 10 shops around your area or your place of living in Lagos every day. Daily pay of #1,000 or weekly pay of #6,000. Contact me with the WhatsApp number below on my signature. The goods will be brought to you in your location nomatter your location so you don't need to bother about transportation . If interested check my number below this post
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by musiliyukayode(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
How many can you make available on a daily basis? At what price?
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Strategic marketing on new level.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by Crunchyg3: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
musiliyukayode:
How many can you make available on a daily basis? At what price?
We make available 60 bags and we expect you sell 10 each day Monday - Sat. The price for each bag 1,100. If you are interested we chat me up on WhatsApp let's talk more
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by Emmanuel909090: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Suffer head work, where is that hustler?
Your hustle is here...
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by Emmanuel909090: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is suffer head hustle, not a work.
Where is that hustler?
Your hustle is here

dlondonbadboy

I guess you can spot the difference.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by dlondonbadboy: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
This is suffer head hustle, not a work.
Where is that hustler?
Your hustle is here

dlondonbadboy

I guess you can spot the difference.

In a year, one can make close to 300k from this easy work, just deliver popcorn to 10shops close to your house. But you can’t do this kind of work, you want people to work, while you leech on them, parasite!!!
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by Emmanuel909090: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

In a year, one can make close to 300k from this easy work, just deliver popcorn to 10shops close to your house. But you can’t do this kind of work, you want people to work, while you leech on them, parasite!!!

Olodo do the calculation with your family, thats why i refered you as a friend.

God forbid no member of my family will do a job that will pay 300k annually, i dont even wish that for my enemies.

I only refered you because you like suffer head hustle, lol.
You dont need to thank me, involve all your family members it will increase the families annual, at least i put food on your table.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by dlondonbadboy: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Olodo do the calculation with your family, thats why i refered you as a friend.

God forbid no member of my family will do a job that will pay 300k annually, i dont even wish that for my enemies.

I only refered you because you like suffer head hustle, lol.
You dont need to thank me, involve all your family members it will increase the families annual, at least i put food on your table.

Poverty stricken fellow will come online and claim dangote, boy, you are not impressing anybody o, nobody cares. If you like be unemployed and richer than bill gate, na your business.

My advise to you is get something doing, don’t wait for hustlers to keep providing for you. Provide for yourself.

A young man like you with no source of income is either leeching on some rich relatives (I hate parasites) or duping some rich oyibo (yahoo yahoo).

Repent Emmanuel, be humble and I’d teach you all you need to know about being street smart.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by Emmanuel909090: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

Poverty stricken fellow will come online and claim dangote, boy, you are not impressing anybody o, nobody cares. If you like be unemployed and richer than bill gate, na your business.

My advise to you is get something doing, don’t wait for hustlers to keep providing for you. Provide for yourself.

A young man like you with no source of income is either leeching on some rich relatives (I hate parasites) or duping some rich oyibo (yahoo yahoo).

Repent Emmanuel, be humble and I’d teach you all you need to know about being street smart.

I ain't claiming dangote, but i'm very comfortable where i am.

We were not all created to suffer before having a good life. No award for who suffer pass.

The poor and the middle-class work for money. The rich have money work for them.

Let me help your understand, we employ people like you to work for our money.

The most powerful asset we have is our mind.
Let your mind work for you and stop being a foolish slave.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by dlondonbadboy: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

I ain't claiming dangote, but i'm very comfortable where i am.

We were not all created to suffer before having a good life. No award for who suffer pass.

The poor and the middle-class work for money. The rich have money work for them.

Let me help your understand, we employ people like you to work for our money.

The most powerful asset we have is our mind.
Let your mind work for you and stop being a foolish slave.

Nobody is comfortable being a mediocre. For you to be comfortable being a mediocre tells the kind of person you are. No ambition, no drive, just a parasitic existence, tufiakwa!

Stop leeching on your relatives and work. You think you wake up one morning and become rich? Even those motivational books uou read, the writers worked their asses off before acquiring even the small wealth most of them have...

Who has ever acquired wealth without working? Apart from leeches and scammers.

Go and work, have you ever paid a salary to anyone before? I’ve two people I pay salary because I hustle. Sit down and expect your relatives to do everything for you, don’t work. Cow!
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by Emmanuel909090: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

Nobody is comfortable being a mediocre. For you to be comfortable being a mediocre tells the kind of person you are. No ambition, no drive, just a parasitic existence, tufiakwa!

Stop leeching on your relatives and work. You think you wake up one morning and become rich? Even those motivational books uou read, the writers worked their asses off before acquiring even the small wealth most of them have...

Who has ever acquired wealth without working? Apart from leeches and scammers.

Go and work, have you ever paid a salary to anyone before? I’ve two people I pay salary because I hustle. Sit down and expect your relatives to do everything for you, don’t work. Cow!

You pay salaries to those as foolish as you.
Ideas pay more than hustle.

Rich minds develop ideas letting low minds like you receive peanuts.

Amazon is an idea, hustlers like you are vendors, he sleeps and money keeps coming.

I dont need to banter more with a low life like you.

To poor minds every rich man is either a ritualist, yahoo boy or rich parents and relative.

I guess your dad was doing same thing you are doing now thats why he is still poor and hustling at old age and you are taking same foolish step, olodo hustler.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by dlondonbadboy: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

You pay salaries to those as foolish as you.
Ideas pay more than hustle.

Rich minds develop ideas letting low minds like you receive peanuts.

Amazon is an idea, hustlers like you are vendors, he sleeps and money keeps coming.

I dont need to banter more with a low life like you.

To poor minds every rich man is either a ritualist, yahoo boy or rich parents and relative.

I guess your dad was doing same thing you are doing now thats why he is still poor and hustling at old age and you are taking same foolish step, olodo hustler.

Do you think Amazon started one night and the next morning it was Amazon? Do you know the hustle, labor, tears and blood that went into the Amazon you are famzing?

You’ve never built a single thing in your life, you’ve never owned a single business but you are talking about Amazon, what an idiot!

Work o, hustle, maybe it’s God that’s leading me to give you this advise cos normally I don’t waste time with parasites. Hustle o. Else, at old age, you might be next to a mad person. Cos a time is coming you won’t even see anyone to leech on...

1 Like

Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by Emmanuel909090: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

Do you think Amazon started one night and the next morning it was Amazon? Do you know the hustle, labor, tears and blood that went into the Amazon you are famzing?

You’ve never built a single thing in your life, you’ve never owned a single business but you are talking about Amazon, what an idiot!

Work o, hustle, maybe it’s God that’s leading me to give you this advise cos normally I don’t waste time with parasites. Hustle o. Else, at old age, you might be next to a mad person. Cos a time is coming you won’t even see anyone to leech on...

A fool with always see an intelligent developer as broke, only result can prove it all.

When he was developing amazon, fools like you told him to hustle,

Success is not by muscle olodo use your brain.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by dlondonbadboy: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

A fool with always see an intelligent developer as broke, only result can prove it all.

When he was developing amazon, fools like you told him to hustle,

Success is not by muscle olodo use your brain.

What do you even know about Amazon? Amazon started out as an online bookshop. The young man was hustling selling books online. Besides Jeff bezoz was an employee before he quit his job to hustle on his own.

You neither hustle, you have never worked before, you don’t have the resources, you don’t have anything but you want to be Jeff LOL goat!

Dem tell you say na so dem dey do am?
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by Emmanuel909090: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

What do you even know about Amazon? Amazon started out as an online bookshop. The young man was hustling selling books online. Besides Jeff bezoz was an employee before he quit his job to hustle on his own.

You neither hustle, you have never worked before, you don’t have the resources, you don’t have anything but you want to be Jeff LOL goat!

Dem tell you say na so dem dey do am?

I dont need to mentions firms where i have worked, and those i remotely work for, i dont hustle, why are you so pained i dont need to hustle to have a good life?

With the system i have built, i can sit at home for a year and still bubble. Dont be pained its called grace
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by dlondonbadboy: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

I dont need to mentions firms where i have worked, and those i remotely work for, i dont hustle, why are you so pained i dont need to hustle to have a good life?

With the system i have built, i can sit at home for a year and still bubble. Dont be pained its called grace

You’ve built nothing, you’ve worked nowhere, you are just an unemployed leech. It’s just a matter of time, you are gonna end up under the bridge as a destitute.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Job. Urgent Employment by Emmanuel909090: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

You’ve built nothing, you’ve worked nowhere, you are just an unemployed leech. It’s just a matter of time, you are gonna end up under the bridge as a destitute.

I actually thought you are foolish, but i just realized you are a foolish fool.

Can a sensible person be looking for a way to multiply 1k to 1m in just 3days, are you not a criminal?
One day you will be burnt, remember this words.

(1) (Reply)

BRT Bus Branding Advertising In Lagos / How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone / Should Examination Results Be A Criteria For Effectiveness At Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.