Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Angel Can’t Stop Staring At The Camera On Bbnaija S6 – Whitemoney - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angel Can’t Stop Staring At The Camera On Bbnaija S6 – Whitemoney (363 Views)

Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angel Can’t Stop Staring At The Camera On Bbnaija S6 – Whitemoney by JosephChime: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2021
Whitemoney, a Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, has revealed that Angel can’t stop staring at the camera.

He informed Pere and Cross of this in the early hours of Saturday, day 70 of the program, following the Jacuzzi party.

Angel was enraged when Pere said she always looked at the camera before doing anything, according to Pere.

“She became enraged. We were playing a game that day, and they asked who looked at the camera the most, and I responded Angel. Take a look at how she reacted. “She despises the truth,” Pere explained.

“One day – this was last week – I was chatting to her and she was talking, but she kept looking up because the camera was up,” Cross added. She kept staring up, so I asked her what she was looking at. She said nothing, indicating that she is not looking up.

“I then looked it up to see what it was, but I didn’t look it up again.”

“At this stage, she does it unconsciously,” Whitemoney explained. It’s become a part of her. It is currently the default. It is now the default setting. She can’t help herself.

“This is something that I and a few other housemates have discussed. They noticed it and came to inform me about it. I stated that I had witnessed it from the beginning."

“There’s no way you’re having a discussion with her and she doesn’t look at the camera more than ten times,” Cross remarked. She is constantly staring at it. She understands what she is doing.”

Read More: [visit== https://bizyjoeblog.com/

(1) (Reply)

Sad News: Sola Onayiga Of Fuji House And Ada Ameh Of The Johnsons Gone... / Fireboy DML - Compromise Ft. Rema / How To Watch The Latest Films For FREE In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.