Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 (68300 Views)

CHAN 2023 Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Ghana September 3, 2022 / Women's Nations Cup Qualifier: Nigeria VS Ivory Coast At 4pm Today / Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by OfficialDJ: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
shocked
MrCuteking:
This match might be fixed to pay the players and coaches. They will probably win Nigeria.
Since Buhari no gree pay, just a 10million on away win 23odd could pay the players roughly #230million. They will win other rounds.
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by DeHorus: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
ThankGod I did bet against super eagles

2 Likes

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Neddyogu(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
femicyrus:
What exactly are we intending to go and do at the world cup?

To strut about in fine fine jersey and kits. what else?

3 Likes

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Daniluv1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
femicyrus:
What exactly are we intending to go and do at the world cup?

To go and distract teams with bright future
Because I know they can't win the trophy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by civilserva: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
With all the killings going in this country , you people still have time to watch super eagles

7 Likes

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by osef(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
I really don’t understand when we will do something right in Nigeria, can’t imagine enduring such poor video quality that NTA Call signal, haba giant of Africa?

1 Like

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Ibman: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Don't blame them since Liberia had lost, they simply know the are on top of the group with 6points. And possibly decided to sell this one to Central African republic. So they are 2point clear and some dollars rich.
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by yetunsbay(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
9ja is the most difficult nation to govern and high percentage of her citizens unpatriotic. These guys did their best thou with some technical errors...the best we could do is our continuous supports but instead na bullying. Same action was shown by spectators while the results wasn't in their favor.

The premise is that in soccer, opposing team ain't here to play either.
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Walelavender(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Very uncoordinated play. There seemed to be no game plan. Imagine the number of corner kicks we had, poorly taken by Moses Simon. Wasted all the set pieces and we got punished for it.
This team without a good no 10 is going no where.

To make the matter worse, the coach is as clueless as the govt in power .Bereft of ideas without any form of creativity.
Imagine, losing to CAR at home , not even a TRUCK
Amaju just doing paparazzi with our football.

Rohr lacks the technical know how. Shouldn't be taking us to AFCON. I just dislike his patternless approach to games. No style, just to find a happy striker to put the ball at the back of the net.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Adakintroy: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Thank God I don commot hand for gamble.

I for don loose something for somewhere. If your spirit still de undecided. Jesus bring you out amen.

1 Like

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by pegix(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
So painful.....
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Mariezaza1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
Shabaleen:
the most clueless managers in the world right now. Rohr and Koeman
ole nko

1 Like

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Bamzyriches451: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nigeria no get national team

1 Like

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by loveth360(f): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Zoo mus must loose

2 Likes

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by tolulope1990(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
philipstanley:
Easy win for 9ja
I stake my balls

Lol balls gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by paskal16: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Disjointed national team grin
Make dem no go worldcup before dey go embarrass the nation

1 Like

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Superboss: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
helinues:
Goal CAR

Useless Super Chicken

Lol! U see how failure can be.
If you could react like this for ordinary football match, imagine how some ppl have been feeling for the economy that Buhari has damaged?

2 Likes

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Jack14(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nigeria lose...even buhari is shock
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by DisLifeSha: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
FIFA will not allow it

Femijohn198:
Picknic, the president of NFF should be sack, the corruption in him is more than malami and Gaduje governor of kano

1 Like

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Johel(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Treasure17:
Central African Republic for heaven's sake. Ole is better than Rohr anyway.

Relax...no stress yourself... Nigeria is a failed system...even our national team is a national disgrace...Thanks to Okocha,Amunike,etc that even gave us a name atleast....if not,our national team as been a team of losers..

1 Like

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by robosky02(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
In 40 years Nigeria has only lost twice at home

And this man Genot Rohr has now made an inglorious record by losing the 3rd time

Shame

All the others that lost were sacked, so he must be sacked

In 1981. Nigeria lost. 0 -2 to Algeria in a World Cup qualifier in Lagos and the coach was sacked

In 2014 Nigeria 2-3 Congo: AFCON qualifiers in calabar. and Keshi was sacked

And now 2021. Nigeria lost 0 -1 to a team ranked 120 outside Africa in FIFA thanks to their sound coach

1 Like

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Seunfretty: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Who ever Rohr is bribing and silencing to keep been the national coach of Nigeria ...he seem to be doing a good job....for his result been unchecked and continuous abmysal performances without questioning ...he seem to be sorting the right pple no doubt ..i was opportuned to watch the first half and i keep asking myself ...wats the point having a foreign coach who claims to graduate from an European academy wen our team can't even play decent passes from the back....we can't even string up two touches and escape the oppositions press....Rohr should be allowed to leave ..his NT the standard we need....secondly wen will we start parading below average players from a nation which boast of over 200million population ....if at this stage eling and halogen are still hitting long balls and can't spread good passes and utilize possession well then they should leave the team ...a nation of so many talents like us playing kick and follow and getting wiped by a young team is a disastar

1 Like

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by CSTRR: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
When you see them asking for match bonuses, you would think they can play.

Average fucccks.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Franking: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nigeria can lose all their games for all I care, Chelsea should not lose one game.

1 Like

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Hodstat1986: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Maobichek: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
robosky02:
This Central African Rep. Coach is faaa better than Rohr

Good evening, if you watch the match, you would hold Balogun responsible because he gave the ball to the opponent and pushed a follow defender down.

This reminds me of Kaka's goal against Man U where Evera and Gebriel Heinze collided and Kaka carefully slot in the ball past Van Der Ser.
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by rollandben(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Rohr was stationed here to squander Bihari's Looted money. Shame on the super Chicken,
Shame on Rohr..
Shame on Buhari

1 Like

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by CSTRR: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Seunfretty:
Who ever Rohr is bribing and silencing to keep been the national coach of Nigeria ...he seem to be doing a good job....for his result been unchecked and continuous abmysal performances without questioning ...he seem to be sorting the right pple no doubt ..i was opportuned to watch the first half and i keep asking myself ...wats the point having a foreign coach who claims to graduate from an European academy wen our team can't even play decent passes from the back....we can't even string up two touches and escape the oppositions press....Rohr should be allowed to leave ..his NT the standard we need....secondly wen will we start parading below average players from a nation which boast of over 200million population ....if at this stage eling and halogen are still hitting long balls and can't spread good passes and utilize possession well then they should leave the team ...a nation of so many talents like us playing kick and follow and getting wiped by a young team is a disastar
Our football Education is poor.

That is what they learnt in Nigeria.

The NFF need to start the real work at the U-17 level and the league.
That's where the culture of kick and follow can be eradicated.

I have suggested before that the NFF Sign a coaching training program with the die manschafft of Germany and let them educate our coaches for 5-10 years.

By the end of 5ive years, we should ensure that every manager in the league and the national team has a thorough German football Education and a UEFA B licence at least.

It will produce better footballers for us in the long run.
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Semaj77(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
phreakabit:

Who really caused the goal? Which kind reasoning you dey reason.
The ball was right in front of him, rather than clear it he chose to run into and collide with Ekong.
But true true na that walking dead carry bad luck give them.

Na so e take cause goal for Nations cup too , waiting for the ball to get to him until one sharp striker collected the ball
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by Mirawonder007(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:
If I ever carry this useless country again make I bend
E don happen
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by MrCuteking(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
MrJames007:
Who would pay 230m

Sport. Betting sites
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 by rollandben(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
gentiles:
This stupid super chicken will cut my ticket today, useless team
Oh you are still Staking on Buharis team!?
Nawa for you o

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) / What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR / Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.