Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

David Hundeyin Exposé On Nasco - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / David Hundeyin Exposé On Nasco (979 Views)

Exposé! How Buhari’s Ally Isa Funtua Received N840m Windfall From FIRS Through Z / N-power: Following 'ghost' N-teach Exposé, FG Vows To Suspend All Absconding Vol / Data Scams Exposé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin Exposé On Nasco by DMCY: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders!
I’m sure most if not all of us are quite familiar with Twitter and we can see the trending topic of David hundeyin exposé, why is nobody talking about it here?

What’s your take on it, please comment as I personally will like to know more about the details because I’m sure some of the members here might just know more than what’s really going on.

To think the money I used to buy Nasco flakes was used for terrorism around the globe is really disgusting likewise appalling.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Exposé On Nasco by DMCY: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2021
DMCY:
Good morning Nairalanders!
I’m sure most if not all of us are quite familiar with Twitter and we can see the trending topic of David hundeyin exposé, why is nobody talking about it here?

What’s your take on it, please comment as I personally will like to know more about the details because I’m sure some of the members here might just know more than what’s really going on.

To think the money I used to buy Nasco flakes was used for terrorism around the globe is really disgusting likewise appalling.
Mods, please push to front page.
Thanks
Re: David Hundeyin Exposé On Nasco by benny4wax(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stop wasting your time, they will never move it to front page. After all it is not IPOB news, Tonto Dike, Bobrisky or BBNAIJA.

They would do everything to hide the truth and keep us distracted with nonsense. Stupid Nairaland being run by stupid mods.
Re: David Hundeyin Exposé On Nasco by SoliBayNG: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Was hoping to see the low Down
Re: David Hundeyin Exposé On Nasco by fourboys: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Has Nairaland Done For You! / How Lucrative Is Bulk Sms Business / Commanding The Blessings Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.