Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

"Anonymous" Facebook Account Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Anonymous" Facebook Account Is A Scammer (1427 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Anonymous" Facebook Account Is A Scammer by habakukjss3: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2021
"Anonymous" Facebook account name is scamming site that claims to have revelation about killings in southeast.
It's also claims to be giving out soccer fix match odds and soccer prediction betting.

Anonymous has created many pseudo Facebook accounts that are always in his comment section praising him that his match fixing outcomes are always correct there luring innocent people into subscribing to their scam.

Once you pay them money or pay anonymous money through his telegram account in Bitcoin. His pseudo Facebook accounts account will block you.

Please take note

Re: "Anonymous" Facebook Account Is A Scammer by Sunshine0126: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's a very standard scamming system

Though am ones a victim & ended up loosing almost 300k to him all in the name getting a fixed game
I ran into debt
& datz has been a great lesson for me so far

I count my loss & move on with my life

I will attach all the evidence here to save the rest that planning to pay him

I don't know how to upload the rest

All those commenting under are his fellow scammers
He has lots of platform claiming selling sure odds

Re: "Anonymous" Facebook Account Is A Scammer by habakukjss3: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sunshine0126:
It's a very standard scamming system

Though am ones a victim & ended up loosing almost 300k to him all in the name getting a fixed game
I ran into debt
& datz has been a great lesson for me so far

I count my loss & move on with my life

I will attach all the evidence here to save the rest that planning to pay him

I don't know how to upload the rest

All those commenting under are his fellow scammers
He has lots of platform claiming selling sure odds

Sorry bro...

Those guys are scammers.

God will hunt them one day

I curse them

Re: "Anonymous" Facebook Account Is A Scammer by Philipmems(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
If you get scammed by these thieves you sure deserve it. I don't have pity for any of you, greed and instant gratification has led to you clowns losing your money to less educated scammers. I made lots of money through hard work, you think I will lose hard earned dollars to uneducated buffoons, lol, think again.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Two Traditional Rulers Gun Down By Unknown Assailants In Imo State / So Shocking As Penis Was Found In A Food As Meat In Lagos / Suspected Cultists On The Run After Brutalizing Young Man In Anambra State (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.