Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide (29038 Views)

Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed / Exercise Golden Down; See The Real Reason Dr Akunyili Was Killed . / Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by Biodun556(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2021
The Nigerian Army will on Monday commence three exercises nationwide.

The exercises are code named Golden Dawn, Enduring Peace and Still Water.

According to a statement on Sunday by the Director, Army Public Relations, Brigadier General, Onyema Nwachukwu, the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya, would flag off all the exercises in Enugu State.

He added that the operations were designed to effectively check all forms of criminality and allow for free movement of persons during the Yuletide.

Onyema urged residents not to panic sighting movement of troops and equipment.

The statement was titled, “COAS flags-off Exercises Golden Dawn, Enduring Peace and Still Water nationwide”.
https://punchng.com/army-begins-three-exercises-to-tackle-kidnapping-banditry/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by vanbonattel: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2021
They have always planned to invade the south. This movement is to deploy the terrorists up north to southern cities.

That's why everyone who is discerning enough will understand their need to cause chaos in the south and blame either yoruba nation agitators, South south cultists or IPOB.

Always watch their pattern, they are using their agents in the south to kill people, tag IPOB or yoruba nation agitators, splash the gory details online in Facebook and whatsaap and also record audios to make people panic.

For all the killings they commit in the south, they will round up and shoot some innocent people and tag them terrorists, killings up north are never reported, and even if the COAS is kidnapped or his wife 'serviced' by bandits, there will never be military deployment.

Check the pattern, they assassinate one important figure on their target road, just open fire on any flashy convoy, kill as many as possible, abduct the rest and make sure they get as many pictures and videos of their crime, tag IPOB as the killers. Next week, they will quickly deploy some soldiers to that road and a brand new checkpoint is born grin

Since they control all the army barracks and man all the senior police positions in most southern states, you will be committing suicide if you point out the truth of what happened, they write the case reports and implicate any body they wish to, then they control the media, they push the news they like to their media houses to report the story they want to project, while their online lackeys operating on cheap laptops and taking #30k monthly bleat like goats all over cyberspace.

But the truth cannot be hidden for long.

175 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by Biodun556(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2021
If you know your are a proud ipob member pls show face

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2021
Biodun556:
I guess IPOB were the ones that attacked Damboa in Borno state some days ago and killed both the locals and Nigerian army?..

Oh, I even forgot that they've also captured Shiroro LGA in Niger state and are even recruiting indigenes into their Eastern Security Network as we speak now.

Lest I forget, I even heard they've hoisted their Biafran flags in some LGA's in Adamawa state and are also collecting levies from the locals in Kastina state before there would be any traditional marriage.

I also heard that IPOB even imposed levies and taxes on farmers in Zamfara state before they can harvest their crop's?

Something is even telling me that IPOB were the ones that killed Pastor Shuaibu Yohana in Kaduna state some days ago because his church started gaining grounds.

To be honest with you, IPOB, ESN, Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo's are the problem bedevilling Nigeria and they really need to be dealt with.

315 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by loveth360(f): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2021
What If unknown gun men capture those equipment?

Just asking..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by Redcrafton: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Biodun556:

Biodun, duplicitous fearful Yoruba man...

From your statement, it means that IPOB makes you wet yourself and cause morbid fear, which makes you shake like leaf...compared to ISWAP, BK, Fulani bandits and herdesmen.

How come IPOB is stronger than these groups in your reckoning?

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by helinues: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2021
Very good.

They are welcome. Anything to restore peace in the country is a bae

3 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by helinues: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2021
Biodun556:

Buhari came to SE, The Ipob miscreants were no where to be found, is it now that our gallant officers would be in town you want them to show face?

They are puss.y ass cowards

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by loveth360(f): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2021
helinues:
Very good.

They are welcome. Anything to restore peace in the country is a bae
And any of them that killed an Innocent person will die before the operation.

Amen.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by Biodun556(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2021
loveth360:

Amen.

So it is now that ipob and esn are turning to innocent persons

1 Like

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by helinues: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2021
loveth360:

Amen.

Other Southern regions are happy about this army new operation except SE.. What exactly are you people fuming about?

Are the innocent citizens going to confront the army which might led to extra judicial killings?

The army don't have any issue with law abiding citizens except miscreants and criminals. Those are the people that should be worried about this operation except if you are hiding some things from us

14 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by Aufbauh(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2021
I'd hope their ever sensational PEP, religious and traditional leaders won't go to town crying of ethnic cleansing this time that they're the main target of those riff-rags.

1 Like

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by liketerm: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2021
A welcome development. No peace for terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by Redcrafton: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2021
helinues:

Buhari came to SE, The Ipob miscreants were no where to be found, is it now that our gallant officers would be in town you want them to show face?

My issue with Yoruba people is making people to lock horns in a fight and they will go behind to reap where they didn't sow.

Like the operation WETI WETI, Wild wild west conflicts which led the civil war between the Igbos and Nigeria.

The same thing they said during the ENDSARS issue...

They said IPOB can never come to Lagos, but after Lagos destruction, they blamed the same IPOB they said are cowards and cannot come to Lagos.

Nobody takes them seriously.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by loveth360(f): 9:19am On Oct 04, 2021
helinues:

Other Southern regions are happy about this army new operation except SE.. What exactly are you people fuming about?

Are the innocent citizens going to confront the army which might led to extra judicial killings?

The army don't have any issue with law abiding citizens except miscreants and criminals. Those are the people that should be worried about this operation except if you are hiding some things from us

The same Terrorist army that killed hundreds of unarmed eastern youths in their last exercise call python dance.

They are evil.

7 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by helinues: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

My issue with Yoruba people is making people to lock horns in a fight and they will go behind to reap where they didn't sow.

Like the WETI WETI, Wild wild west conflicts which led the civil war between the Igbos and Nigeria.

The same thing they said during the ENDSARS issue...

They said IPOB can never come to Lagos, but after Lagos destruction, they blamed the same IPOB they said are cowards and cannot come to Lagos.

Nobody takes them seriously.

Incoherent gibberish

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by helinues: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2021
loveth360:
The same Terrorist army that killed hundreds of unarmed eastern youths in their last exercise call python dance.

They are evil.

You know, the Palestinians also claimed of being unarmed.

Those lines are not just boring but they are lame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by loveth360(f): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=Biodun556 post=106428575][/quote]Yoruba muslim stop quoting me

1 Like

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by cybersoldiers: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2021
helinues:

Imagine gorilla considering itself a human.

Taliban's like you are know by their write up.

YorubaNistan Muslim Taliban.

May your wish on Igbo's be actualized on your life.

10 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by Redcrafton: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2021
helinues:

Incoherent gibberish

Truth hurts...

Let me bring it to the level you will understand.

Who destroyed Lagos during the ENDSARs conflict? cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by superCleanworks(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2021
okay .. watching

i pray no terrible news of ambush comes out of this
Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by cybersoldiers: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2021
helinues:

Incoherent gibberish

You've confirmed you're a YorubaNistan head slammer.

4 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by loveth360(f): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2021
helinues:

You know, the Palestinians also claimed of being unarmed.

Those lines are not just boring but they are lame.
Which means you justify that killing.

But the other day you claimed not to have support and cheered your evil soldiers for killing unarmed Easterners protesting.

That is should bring proof of you supporting it.

Hypocrites and double mouth people.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by liketerm: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2021
loveth360:

But the other day you claimed not to have support and cheered your evil soldiers for killing unarmed Easterners protesting.

Nairaland resident Terrorist, I pray the Nigeria army locate you.

3 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by helinues: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2021
loveth360:

I have told you whenever you want to engage with me, you should stop crying.

Is it only SE we have youths in the whole country? Why is it only SE youths that have been victim of police, army extra judicial killings?

Have you people ever ponder on that?

Your lyrics line can only suitable to you people's ear not to the sane mind.

If you people think you have the history about the events, we do to

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by loveth360(f): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2021
liketerm:

Nairaland resident Terrorist, I pray the Nigeria army locate you.
Bandit You are still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by loveth360(f): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2021
helinues:

I have told you whenever you want to engage with me, you should stop crying.

Is it only SE we have youths in the whole country? Why is it only SE youths that have been victim of police, army extra judicial killings?

Have you people ever ponder on that?

Your lyrics line can only suitable to you people's ear not to the sane mind.

If you people think you have the history about the events, we do to
I'm only exposing the hypocrisy of average yoruba muslim like you.

I don't really give a fvck about how you people feels or thinks about us.

That una main fear must happen because Nigeria must divide.

5 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by helinues: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2021
loveth360:
I'm only exposing the hypocrisy of average yoruba muslim like you.

I don't really give a fvck about how you people feels or thinks about us.

That una main fear must happen because Nigeria must divide.

Get to know one fact, SE is less of SW headaches.

We have so many better plans to develop and make our region more better than as it is.

The Igbos in Lagos state alone are x3 of all the Yoruba's in all the 5 SE states.

You people need us not the other way round. A visit to Ojota motor park now would justified that fact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by loveth360(f): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2021
helinues:

Get to know one fact, SE is less of SW headaches.

We have so many better plans to develop and make our region more better than as it is.

The Igbos in Lagos state alone are x3 of all the Yoruba's in all the 5 SE states.

You people need us not the other way round. A visit to Ojota motor park now would justified that fact.

Those that needs others more should be the one begging for unity not the other way round.

7 Likes

Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by JoeEeL(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Biodun556:

We already know cows don't bear Biodun.

One word is enough for the wise. cool

That said, military or repented Fulani terrorists in uniform? Let's know abeg.
Re: Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide by Sundaypaul12345: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufa Inspects The Paintings On Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.