Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name (10893 Views)

EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) / Chiwetala Agu Spotted With His Rising Sun Clothe / 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by blowjob: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2021
DEM FIT STILL ELECT DIS DUMMY grin grin

NA DIA WAY FOR DIS COUNTRY grin

DUMMIES grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by RodgersAkpafu: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2021
See shameless youths commenting
Suffer never tire una?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by Mondrous(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2021
Yeye bello cn deceive him self �
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by gurunlocker: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2021
Mad people plenty for this country grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Please remind us what this man has achieved in Kogi that he is looking for a higher post?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by Elsueno: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Yahaya Bello has the most ignorant aids & campaign team way no get brain or creativity.....just look at how they are making him look like a goof both on twitter or nairaland grin

This guy failure would be legendary

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by jaxxy(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
Yaya bello is working for tunubu I see contesting in another party to splits votes with PDP candidate to pave way for him during d general elections APC ticket sure for am. Tunubu drink politics trust me

Yahaya bello And tinubu are not and have never been friends. undecided

Tinubu wey cabal cage for 8years dey drink politics? They are teleguiding him with the cocoanut.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by Franking: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rising name? grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by Indispensable85(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
He'll not get anything.
I pity Kogi State.
He's just wasting the state's money

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by dominique(f): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
To the Yahoo Bello paid agents on the first page, rest ijn! Rest!!! Nobody takes you and the failure you're support seriously. Bunch of clowns

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by mandax: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
These ones are struggling for presidency of a Nigeria they are not sure it shall exist by 2023.

You take others like 2nd class citizens in Nigeria.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by Blezazen: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yahaya bello is mad

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by Masterito(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
I feel they created the fake news themselves.
Oluboh:
Rumored VP Slot? Fear Driven Publication- Bello Ambassadors

https://www.blueprint.ng/rumored-vp-slot-yahaya-bellos-towering-name-getting-the-opponets-scared-already-ban/
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by techWriter3: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
And who betweens referendum for him? Under which political faction ?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by Achizzy7: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dis fool wey God don dy punish already....

Kogi LG staffs na 15% dem cllct fr September !!!

God go judge yeye bello

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by zionstaar75: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abeg allow him earn his chopmoney,even he knows yahaya bello can never rule this country
Sleekfingers:

And who go vote for him? Under which political party ?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by Ahusi(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluboh:

https://www.blueprint.ng/rumored-vp-slot-yahaya-bellos-towering-name-getting-the-opponets-scared-already-ban/

Just forget it both APC and PDP presidebtial candidate will all come from the south or no Election

Lobatan
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by PavillionEnergy: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
dominique:
To the Yahoo Bello paid agents on the first page, rest ijn! Rest!!! Nobody takes you and the failure you're support seriously. Bunch of clowns

Very shameful. One of them who happens to be the national cordinator of BAN was my classmate. Brilliant medical student who saw money and decided to ditch the noble medical profession just to support a failure.
I weep for Anthony

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by Childofaking: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
All of you making noise for Yahaya Bello, what are you using to sell him ?
Tell us a bit of what he did in Kogi.
I only hear of unpaid salaries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by LZAA: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
The APC imbeciles who are promoting a bigger slowpoke on here are the reason this silly contraption is where it is
This buffon can't manage a state yet he is aiming for higher office
What a shame
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluboh:
published about 6 hours ago, a political group, Bello Ambassadors Network (BAN) championing the taking over of the national leadership by the youth

Thanks for sharing

Found the acronym interesting: BAN

Couldn't they have at least made it

BE -llo
A - mbassadors
N - etwork

BEAN

But then again, that may be confused with Mr. Bean

What a joke...
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by sakanifemi123(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
The man that fail to perform constitutional role to the people of Kogi is that not same man want lobby for presidency. Nigeria had being in era the mediocrity rule the country.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by dominique(f): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
PavillionEnergy:

Very shameful. One of them who happens to be the national cordinator of BAN was my classmate. Brilliant medical student who saw money and decided to ditch the noble medical profession just to support a failure.
I weep for Anthony

What poverty and greed does to people sad
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by chaloskyx: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
i support yaya bello for president for freedom of movement of cows and terrorist all across the nation. for bandits and kidnappers to get Nigerian citizenship and partake in unfree and unfair elections and to dominate the entire SW and SS people
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by Pro89(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Are you sure this man can win Local government election under normal conditions?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name by Pro89(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Childofaking:
All of you making noise for Yahaya Bello, what are you using to sell him ?
Tell us a bit of what he did in Kogi.
I only hear of unpaid salaries.

I really don't know what he has done to earn him the presidential seat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Kills 11 Farmers In Borno / Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back / Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.