Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Need For Virtual Assistant Is On The Increase. To Become One, Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need For Virtual Assistant Is On The Increase. To Become One, Read This (251 Views)

Why I Should Wait Till Dollar Increase To 1,000 Naira / Npower Batch C (stream 1) Salary Will Increase To N50,000 / Npower Batch C Salary Increase To N50,000 Monthly/ Full Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need For Virtual Assistant Is On The Increase. To Become One, Read This by Nelyn: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello dear, have you heard of virtual assistant before. Well virtual assistant is a self-employed worker who specializes in offering administrative services to clients from a remote location, usually a home office. The specific duties of a virtual assistant vary according to the needs of the client and the terms of the contract. Some virtual assistants handle clerical and bookkeeping tasks, while others may post regular updates to social media or write articles for a blog. A well-rounded virtual assistant may also handle travel arrangements, appointment scheduling, data entry, and online file storage. Do you have trouble in becoming one? Do you need a guide? Guess what, you have no reason to worry again. I have an exceptional course that will shape you in becoming one. After going through this course, then you are good to go. All you need is a well detailed guide that can make the process much easier for you.
DM my WhatsApp number 09124980311

(1) (Reply)

Billing Officer - Doheney Services Ltd / Full-stack (dotnet, HTML, CSS And Javascript) Developer / Blogger Needed >>> Must Be Able To Speak/ Write PIDGIN Fluently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.