Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) (32988 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema / Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by BOOOMNAIJA: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nairaland mods are as senseless as Buhari....

How d hell does this useless news concern anybody here for Pitt's sake.

Seun, for d umpteenth time, try and call ur mods to order....stop devaluing/ridiculing ur forum with senseless threads like this and its even more annoying that a mod would put such on front-page

4 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I wish that I can like this post 100 times, I don't understand why that xenophobic guy always force his country news down our throats and the unserious mods are putting his threads on the front page, up to this moment I don't understand the essence of this thread, useless is just an understatement

U xenophobic trolls should gather tonight for a National Day of Mourning. This is interesting news to people who understand foreign affairs. There are universities in Nigeria with whole departments dealing with international relations and African politics, and this news might be of interest to them. Not their fault u didn't go to varsity yourself and don't understand these things.

Spread the word to the guy above - BOOMsomething & co. Happy weeping tonight - take photos wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Nairaland mods are as senseless as Buhari....

How d hell does this useless news concern anybody here for Pitt's sake.

Saun, for d umpteenth time, try and call ur mods to order....stop devaluing/ridiculing ur forum with senseless threads like this and its even more annoying that a mod would put such on front-page
I'm really gobsmacked, the rate at which those mods move useless threads to the front page is really shocking, no wonder this forum have gone to the dogs. what's the usefulness of this useless thread to Nigerians? nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by BOOOMNAIJA: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm really gobsmacked, the rate at which those mods move useless threads to the front page is really shocking, no wonder this forum have gone to the dogs. what's the usefulness of this useless thread to Nigerians? nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

I wonder if those mods av any brain in their heads.

Why one earth will news from that useless country make front-page here for goodness sake

3 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

You'd rather be talking about Europeans instead of other African countries. What a silly, colonised brain u have.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by szczescie(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

If I'm dying of anal cancer from gay sex then why would I "bitch and whine" about u bleeping "our women" grin, your cow brain can't even follow logic?

Do u even realise that SA men and women sleep with people from all over the world every single day - we're the most cosmopolitan country in Africa cool. Why are u acting like it's just Nigerians receiving sex in SA grin? It shows how honoured and excited u are to get close to South Africans. Why u always bragging bout SA women, my guy grin (inferiority complex maybe wink)

#OnlyNLCreatorsWillChaseMeOffHere

Are u a Nairaland creator buddy grin??

Dear TMk we love you, I have read alot of your posts and learnt some stuff from you on NL
You know this is a faceless forum and yo7 know how people are more violent on twitter than Instagram or Facebook where their identities are more out thwr in the open.
Also most people who support or enjoy what you post will simply leave a like rather than a comment in support
Whereas the very few e-haters are somehow always voc
So that's why it may seem as if you are getting more hate than love. But i want to let you know your contributions are appreciated on Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
szczescie:

Dear TMk we love you, I have read alot of your posts and learnt some stuff from you on NL
You know this is a faceless forum and yo7 know how people are more violent on twitter than Instagram or Facebook where their identities are more out thwr in the open.
Also most people who support or enjoy what you post will simply leave a like rather than a comment in support
Whereas the very few e-haters are somehow always voc
So that's why it may seem as if you are getting more hate than love. But i want to let you know your contributions are appreciated on Nairaland

Thank you very much, this is very encouraging cheesy. I sometimes have to defend my turf, especially the frontpage from going to the dogs.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by ExtraVioment: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Outside of criticizing Israel, and not condemning middle east and their demonic religion.

I love the great lion of Africa - Sir julius Malema. A true son of the soil. A pure leader with great vision.

May God continue to protect the great Julius Malema.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

Absolutely nothing.

I wonder if those mods av any brain in their heads.

Why one earth will news from that useless country make front-page here for goodness sake
You will hardly see other Africans, even our close neighbours Ghanaians and Benin republic creating threads on this forum or shoving their news down our throats, unlike these xenophobic south African guys here.

Most of them especially the op of this thread, creates threads to bash Nigerians, like we all give a damn

4 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

You'd rather be talking about Europeans instead of other African countries. What a silly, colonised brain u have.
Yes. do you have any problem with that? go and sit down somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Bobyro: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
BafanaBafana:

A lot of bright minds in Africa are interested in African and global politics. If you aren't, let those who are be
Lol we don't care and it's simple. If we want to be globally enlightened, we know the right medium to get the knowledge from.

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Bobyro: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

There are almost 3 million topics on here. Why are u threatened by just a few SA threads? Just skip the thread if u don't like it, it's that simple. And I'm not the one pushing these stories onto the fp. The creators of NL know what they're doing.
I'm not threatened but I just wonder why you want us seeing your threads when deep in your hearts, your country doesn't really want Nigerians. Why advertise sa to a country that isn't welcomed?

4 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by isaacprinz(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

U don't care about SA news but u care about SA monikers undecided. You're clearly the one who's had their butt hurt, that's why u still holding grudges. How does someone with just 40 posts know IronGalaxy who hasnt been around for months now? Did he leave u bruised in your past life under a different moniker grin?
get your Xenophobic ass out of this place, you think what you morons did to our Nigerian brothers and sisters will be forgotten so easily. Nonsense South Africans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
I really don't blame the guy tho.

I'd rather blame the mods with low IQ who persistently move his inconsequential topics to frontage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
BafanaBafana:

A lot of bright minds in Africa are interested in African and global politics. If you aren't, let those who are be
So among all d countries in Africa, South Africa would be my choice of interest?..... God forbid!

Move ur lame ass outta this forum, nobody cares to know wat happens in ur country...thanks very much!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bobyro:

I'm not threatened but I just wonder why you want us seeing your threads when deep in your hearts, your country doesn't really want Nigerians. Why advertise sa to a country that isn't welcomed?

Because there are people who know the real situation in SA.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Yes. do you have any problem with that? go and sit down somewhere.

Enjoy your European content and also allow those who wanna consume SA news do so in peace. Instead you're trolling all my threads (unsuccessfully so, may I add).
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
isaacprinz:
get your Xenophobic ass out of this place, you think what you morons did to our Nigerian brothers and sisters will be forgotten so easily. Nonsense South Africans.

I've been here for 3 years and intend on staying. Just like there are thousands of Nigerians in SA.

#OnlyNLCreatorsWillGetRidOfMe - your opinion doesn't count for me.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You will hardly see other Africans, even our close neighbours Ghanaians and Benin republic creating threads on this forum or shoving their news down our throats, unlike these xenophobic south African guys here.

Most of them especially the op of this thread, creates threads to bash Nigerians, like we all give a damn

I bash those that try to interrupt my threads with their Nigerian xenophobia. Don't interrupt, don't get bashed. It's that simple.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by isaacprinz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ginalz:

Ya isa foolish fah saying such ah ting.
you are crazy for for supporting this xenophobic bastards menacing in a Nigerian forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by isaacprinz(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Just speak for yourself alone please.
we don't give a bleep about xenophobic bastards called Sa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Bobyro: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Because there are people who know the real situation in SA.
Lol . Real situations? And what is that?

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bobyro:

Lol . Real situations? And what is that?

SA's high crime levels and the major contributors. Like the drug dealers, pimps and scammers. U know what I'm saying wink
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Ginalz: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
isaacprinz:
you are crazy for for supporting this xenophobic bastards menacing in a Nigerian forum.
You isa have poteaux poteaux brains. Dah guy onli posted ah stori and dah dude attack him.
Use ya head and ah stop being ah emotional

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Bobyro: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

SA's high crime levels and the major contributors. Like the drug dealers, pimps and scammers. U know what I'm saying wink
Okay. At the end, what's the goal? People don't really give a shit about what's in other countries. Real ssues here. Would you mind your news outlets giving you updates about Nigeria?
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by isaacprinz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

I've been here for 3 years and intend on staying. Just like there are thousands of Nigerians in SA.

#OnlyNLCreatorsWillGetRidOfMe - your opinion doesn't count for me.
I remember when your moronic country people were carrying out xenophobic attacks on Nigerians you and that nonsense Galaxy were supporting such demonic attack on our people, now you have the audacity to post rubbish SA news here, shamelessly making assertions that the Europeans or whites should be our problem, you south africans made it clear to the world that Nigerians are responsible for your lousy and demonic attitudes thereby resulting to killing, maiming and destroying anything identified with Nigeria in South Africa you think those Nigerians you people killed and their businesses you destroyed will be forgotten so soon. It's rather unfortunate that I share the African continent with horrible people of south africa that dehumanized and kill their brothers to justify their lazy attitudes shame on you all. and for the mods giving this xenophobic south african the mind to keep forcing stale rubbish like this down our throats shame on you too....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bobyro:

Okay. At the end, what's the goal? People don't really give a shit about what's in other countries. Real ssues here. Would you mind your news outlets giving you updates about Nigeria?

They do all the time - that's why we know about Boko Haram, bandits, afrobeats, Nollywood, etc. South Africa's DSTV has Nigerian channels and we don't complain coz we don't have to watch them if we don't want to.

The great thing about NL is u have the choice to click on certain threads or not. Exercise that right and leave other people to enjoy SA news if they so choose. So grow up my man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
isaacprinz:
I remember when your moronic country people were carrying out xenophobic attacks on Nigerians you and that nonsense Galaxy were supporting such demonic attack on our people, now you have the audacity to post rubbish SA news here, shamelessly making assertions that the Europeans or whites should be our problem, you south africans made it clear to the world that Nigerians are responsible for your lousy and demonic attitudes thereby resulting to killing, maiming and destroying anything identified with Nigeria in South Africa you think those Nigerians you people killed and their businesses you destroyed will be forgotten so soon. It's rather unfortunate that I share the African continent with horrible people of south africa that dehumanized and kill their brothers to justify their lazy attitudes shame on you all. and for the mods giving this xenophobic south african the mind to keep forcing stale rubbish like this down our throats shame on you too....

Find those threads were I supported xenophobic attacks and post them here for the world to see.

There's a difference between supporting xenophobia and giving analysis on why there's xenophobia.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by isaacprinz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ginalz:

You isa have poteaux poteaux brains. Dah guy onli posted ah stori and dah dude attack him.
Use ya head and ah stop being ah emotional
already shrouded with the xenophobic south african foolishness, don't quote me again with rubbish you are typing you demonic south african.

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Ginalz: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
isaacprinz:
already shrouded with the xenophobic south african foolishness, don't quote me again with rubbish you are typing you demonic south african.
I isa a mzansi pesin bekus I isa expose ya ignorance? Watever ya says grin
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by isaacprinz(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Find those threads were I supported xenophobic attacks and post them here for the world to see.

There's a difference between supporting xenophobia and giving analysis on why there's xenophobia.
read that trash you wrote again and see how you implicate yourself already, giving analysis on why there is xenophobia in South Africa amounts to supporting the action you dummy. See how you exposed yourself to the world. Take your south African xenophobic wicked mindset somewhere else, we don't want any stale info from a demonic country that feel threatened by hard working people it's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by isaacprinz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ginalz:

I isa a mzansi pesin bekus I isa expose ya ignorance? Watever ya says grin
responding to this your jargons must have taken you to climax, go learn how to type properly I might wink your way again but for now go f*ck your Xenophobic self undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.