Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom (25830 Views)

5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted / Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested / Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Two kidnappers were arrested on Sunday, October 3, 2021, by men of the Ogun State Police Command, while trying to pick ransom.

The suspects, Muhammed Abubakar, 42 and Clinton Niche, 18, were apprehended following a report lodged at Agbara Area Command by one Stephen Ajibili that his seven years old son, Daniel Ajibili, was abducted by unknown persons while he was sent on an errand by his mother at about 11:20 am.

He stated further that the abductors had called him and demanded for the sum of N1 million, if he wanted his son released.

Consequent upon the report, the acting area commander Agbara, Chief Superintendent of Police, Kayode Shedrack, quickly mobilized his detectives to embark on technical and intelligence- based investigation to unravel those behind the dastardly act.

According to a statement by the Ogun State Command spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, the efforts of the detectives paid off when the suspects who had directed the victim’s parents to drop the ransom somewhere were ambushed and apprehended by the police detectives.

Oyeyemi, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, added that the suspects subsequently led the policemen to a bush where the innocent young boy was tied to a tree by his abductors.

“On interrogation, the suspects informed the police that they are three in number, but the remaining member of their gang was the person watching over their victim while they came out to collect the ransom. Having discovered that his two accomplices have been arrested, he took to flight immediately.

“Meanwhile, the acting commissioner of police, DCP, Abiodun Alamutu, has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspects to anti-kidnapping section of the state criminal investigation and intelligence department for discreet investigation. He also directed that the fleeing member of the gang be hunted for and brought to justice within the shortest possible period,” Oyeyemi said.

https://www.thepointng.com/two-kidnappers-arrested-in-ogun-while-collecting-ransom/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by slawormiir: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
They have met their waterloo

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Peace081: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na God punish them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by twinskenny(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Cool

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by peppermint7(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have been conducting my surveys and observing that most news on nairaland front page are false news
I go soon start to be the expose ona one by one
NGpatriots and your gang take note

News without evidence
Nonsense and ingredients

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by zombieHUNTER: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Buhari sef

8 Likes

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by bigdammyj: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by OLLYBEE24: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
BETTER
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by lonelydora: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Everyone should be careful out there o.

This country don scatter.

5 Likes

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Dshocker(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
They weren't smart enough
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by ShitHead(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Change the caption to:

"Two Apprentice Kidnappers arrested..."

2 Likes

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by 1beat(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
As usual na them
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by tradepunter: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gd
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by bobbiiee: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Such men should be executed.
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by hayesconcept(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stupid people
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Peace081: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Rayd502(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
They should be punished to the full extent of the law.
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Mrjonah(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Like this now one game cut der ticket
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Muhammed Abubakar and Clinton Niche

I'm really interested in the picture of the bolded to clear my doubt. Kidnapping is now becoming an enterprise in Naija. May God help us.
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by elonmuskbaby: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bubu call your children to order now.whats all this nonsense.keep your aboki Islamic children to the north, don't bring your stupidity to the South na
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by AFULA(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Okay
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Triangles1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
They will transfer the case to Abuja and case close.
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by bayelsaowei(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fools...they should be locked up for life...

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Elolam87(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dshocker:
This is not a good statement. Are you trying to encourage kidnapping or what?

8 Likes

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by lifeandjoy: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Everyday for a kidnapper but one day is for...
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by platido(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wasted idiots
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by ma373733(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yoruba kidnapping Yoruba

Ogun is gradually turning to warzone :O

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Vanessa116(f): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Just shoot them on the spot
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by yerima21: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dshocker:
This is a very shameful comment.
We must all join hands to condemn this act of kidnapping whether smart or not.

2 Likes

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by nedekid: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maxwelzdad:
Fools which kidnappers still collect ransoms in person. Get a binance or luno account and send them your wallet and never use a smart phone or an Android to talk to the family of your kidnapped victim as network mast can pinpoint the location of your call and even the recordings of your calls can be retrieved, use a touch light phone.

Chia this is what hunger can cause one to think off

Someone took all my savings and making me suffer and making my kid suffer as well and someone would say if i get the opportunity to kidnapped someone I won't do it?

God please come through for me soon so i don't do evil
Even touchlight phone is traceable via triangulation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

27 Killed As Explosion Rocks Nasarawa Community (Graphic Pictures) / Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search / Malaysian Court Frees Four Nigerians Sentenced To Death On Drug Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.