Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom (25836 Views)

5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted / Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested / Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by UnabashedIPOB: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
peppermint7:
I have been conducting my surveys and observing that most news on nairaland front page are false news
I go soon start to be the expose ona one by one
NGpatriots and your gang take note

News without evidence
Nonsense and ingredients

Especially the idiot that goes by the moniker "NGpatriots." He's a complete M0R0N.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by blaque7: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Who else noticed that there are no pictures of the kidnappers?
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Jolomenas: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maxwelzdad:
Fools which kidnappers still collect ransoms in person. Get a binance or luno account and send them your wallet and never use a smart phone or an Android to talk to the family of your kidnapped victim as network mast can pinpoint the location of your call and even the recordings of your calls can be retrieved, use a touch light phone.

Chia this is what hunger can cause one to think off

Someone took all my savings and making me suffer and making my kid suffer as well and someone would say if i get the opportunity to kidnapped someone I won't do it?

God please come through for me soon so i don't do evil
Our eyes are on you.
Bloody potential kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Bigchristo: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maxwelzdad:
Fools which kidnappers still collect ransoms in person. Get a binance or luno account and send them your wallet and never use a smart phone or an Android to talk to the family of your kidnapped victim as network mast can pinpoint the location of your call and even the recordings of your calls can be retrieved, use a touch light phone.

Someone took all my savings and making me suffer and making my kid suffer as well and someone would say if i get the opportunity to kidnapped someone I won't do it?

You need be arrested and investigated for this kind of advise, I am pretty sure you’re happy to see those things happen in your country, nonsense advise

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Boogyman557: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. D WORLD AINT SAFE. I REPEAT D WORLD AINT SAFE. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc. WTF MAN
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by m140(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maxwelzdad:

Abeg no be only you dey here ooo facing challenges ooo...
Abeg no go do evil ooo... na beg I dey beg you ooo

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by FiverrTutor(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maxwelzdad:

Seems you like talking too much!!
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by AfonjaConehead: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Coneheads grin
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Bigchristo: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maxwelzdad:
keep shut Man. If you don't know my story or walked in my shoes for a day don't dare judge me. Do you know the temptation I have declined, I went from Lagos to beyalsa hoping for a job and when I got there I was told the job is to be a pirate I thought of my son and got back to Lagos. Do you know someone duped me of close to 1.1m and the police I took to arrest him collected money from him and freed him and told me to pay #400k to go rearrested him were the Bleep did you want me to get such money, now my son is always hungry, I'm depressed, I be orphan, my pikin mama die, Never judge me Man. I never said I wanna be a kidnapper but is the thought of been a kidnapper and doing other bad vices running through my mind yes it does. Take care and enjoy your day
Smh go and sit down, I can’t publicly post my own problem but the truth is you aren’t the only person going through a lot in this country, if others explain their stories your own Dey learn for were othe people own Dey, please control your utterances in public so it won’t land you into problem thank you

2 Likes

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by EmekaBlue(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
cheesy
E don B for them
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Starz825(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
ShitHead:
Change the caption to:

"Two Apprentice Kidnappers arrested..."

Guy grin
Dem no Sabi do the work
grin negros just wanted to give it a try....

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by mrkings84(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
If the news is true, then kudos to the Ogun state police.
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by peppermint7(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Especially the idiot that goes by the moniker "NGpatriots." He's a complete M0R0N.
I go soon table the guy matter
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by StuntingBlack(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
'Muhammed Abubakar'.....

Am I dreaming?

My God. What is the SW turning into for these animals for God's sake?

It's damn time the whole West go full throttle on these guys. Rather we patrol the streets, COMB THE FORESTS. It's a simple solution.
But our useless politicians called governors without no sense of reasonable administration whatsoever will never think this way. I mean...just imagine the audacity these Aboki animals have mustered by exporting this kidnap business of their down SW.

Men shit is pissing me off big tum.!!! angry angry
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Bfss: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oh
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by highbee02: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Somebody should assist me with#1k to feed o, Kwara State Government is yet to pay some set of workers.Thanks

Name: ‎Raheem Ibraheem, union bank savings account : ‎‎0157580238‎‎
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by 77up(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
These idiots never know that this foolishness can not stand a test of time in SW.
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by 3kay945(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
ShitHead:
Change the caption to:

"Two Apprentice Kidnappers arrested..."

grin
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by daniella45(f): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
they want to go and collect naira they did not pay for
See their head like naira marley.....
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by m140(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maxwelzdad:
nah I won't bro. If person wan do am I for don do am since but if I say I don't get tempted bro na lie. I wan do business and someone I trusted dupe me of close to 1.1m, all of my savings, I use police Carry am police collect money free am, now me and my baby dey suffer. Make God just help person. Thanks
You shouldn't have gone all out with all your savings... highest one third ... somes highest is one fifth some are even lower sef....
Even if you were not scammed what if the business couldn't just yield sef...

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by m140(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maxwelzdad:
bros I swear it's painful. It was cement business oo, I thought I did my visibility study very well and I did it I swear. It was the supplier of the cement that ran with the Money since then chia things have been so hard, massively depressed sef but thanking God for everything
God will replace those loss infolds... be positive... I understand it's not easy...
Just move on... future is more important
Re: Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom by Marpol2021(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
They have met their waterloo
same fate will befall all the bombers and keyboard/keypad warriors.in the name of chukwu okike abiama

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) / 27 Killed As Explosion Rocks Nasarawa Community (Graphic Pictures) / Malaysian Court Frees Four Nigerians Sentenced To Death On Drug Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.