Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results (1087 Views)

I Went From A Beginner To An Expert Trader With This Training Course / Let's Support Your Bakery Investment Yield Positive Results / ARE YOU A CRYPTO TRADER? Buy, Sell and Connect with other CryptoEthusiast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
I need an experienced crypto currency trader to manage a Binance account with a balance of about USDT1,000.

You must have a verifiable records of positive results.

I am not interested in investing in a crypto trading investment company

I am not interested in Royal Q or any trading robot
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by Brexxit(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
You had better learn to trade it yourself before we hear stories that touches the heart.

Join crypto WhatsApp groups, telegram groups,watch YouTube videos, attend crypto seminars,read crypto news, before you know it you'll become a master at it.

Crypto traders no get two head.
I'm a trader too and never paid anyone to learn and as at today I have a balance of $4000 on different coins,I trade both short term and long term and also stake some of my coins.

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by tripplephi: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:

I need an experienced crypto currency trader to manage a Binance account with a balance of about USDT1,000.

I am an experienced trader with great results for over 6 years.... but ONE THING I WILL TELL YOU IS...... a legit trader will not have time for your own account.

NO ONE CAN PASSIONATELY HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS LIKE YOU. So learn how to trade yourself.... YOU CAN NOT OUTSOURCE a source of income in a futuristic sector like crypto.... ELSE your tears may never dry.

Someone who really makes money on his own can not be paid by you, if the person claims to want to help you and is negotiating how much you will pay him/her, that is the proof you need that they were never earning well on their own in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brexxit:
You had better learn to trade it yourself before we hear stories that touches the heart.

Join crypto WhatsApp groups, telegram groups,watch YouTube videos, attend crypto seminars,read crypto news, before you know it you'll become a master at it.

I'm a trader too and never paid anyone to learn and as at today I have a balance of $4000 on different coins,I trade both short term and long term and also stake some of my coins.

I understand your point but the issue is that I'm currently very busy and may not have the time to devote to trading everyday but you advise ia well noted
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
tripplephi:

I am an experienced trader with great results for over 6 years.... but ONE THING I WILL TELL YOU IS...... a legit trader will not have time for your own account.

NO ONE CAN PASSIONATELY HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS LIKE YOU. So learn how to trade yourself.... YOU CAN NOT OUTSOURCE a source of income in a futuristic sector like crypto.... ELSE your tears may never dry.

Someone who really makes money on his own can not be paid by you, if the person claims to want to help you and is negotiating how much you will pay him/her, that is the proof you need that they were never earning well on their own in the first place.

Thank you for your advise. i will try and squeeze out time to learn to actively trade on my own
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by SportsHD: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please trade yourself. There are numerous groups you can get pointers from. There's a thread on cryptocurrency here also. Even if you lose, you'll learn more. Experience is the best teacher. I once lost all my capital, learnt strategies then bounced back.

I could show you my trades last week and get your trust. Next thing, I transfer all your coins This is what might happen if you entrust other persons with your money.
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by Reus: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brexxit:

Good day bro, please which coins can I invest on a long term, 3-4 years to be exact, although I’ve got 20k at hand to do so.
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by Ynix(m): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Reus:

Good day bro, please which coins can I invest on a long term, 3-4 years to be exact, although I’ve got 20k at hand to do so.

Try Shiba Inu or Chainlink for now
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by Ynix(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:

Call me on 08089456258
I can trade on your behalf
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by Reus: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ynix:

Try Shiba Inu or Chainlink for now

Alright, thank you
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by vindon1985(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ok can anyone suggest a good group where to learn everything About crypto
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by InEvitable0000(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2021
vindon1985:
Ok can anyone suggest a good group where to learn everything About crypto

You can't learn and trading from just one place. Do your research on all the social media places you know.

Read books, watch videos and don't forget to do your practice on demo accounts on any broker you wish.

Learn, learn, learn and practice until you become good and you're satisfied with yourself that you are.

NOTE: One good tip I learnt which I will pass to you is
Forget about the aspect of profit first and look at trading like a game you love very much and wanna become a master at.
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by emperorventure4(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
You can message me on signature, I can coach you for a month and give you my past years materials for a little token
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by Oyindamolah: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:

Find the username "Ugochukwuchizo" aka UgoCee on telegram and thank me later
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by Kingsteve(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:

I need an experienced cryptocurrency trader to manage a Binance account with a balance of about USDT1,000.

You must have a verifiable record of positive results.

Hi, my name is Stephen.
I am a day and swing crypto trader.
My journey as a trader started in 2007 when I traded on indices, commodities and shares on the E-Trade trading platform for spread betting.

I am not here to ask you to give me your funds to trade on your behalf, rather; I am more concerned about imparting knowledge.

Like some people have already suggested, trading on your own is the best way to go.
Now, this is where I come in.

I teach people how to trade crypto and other securities, by simplifying it to the bare minimum, for easier understanding.

Firstly, I have an Ebook: 'Simplified crypto trading for beginners, which is borne out of my personal experience in my trading journey.

Secondly, after thoroughly reading my Ebook, then the coaching begins.
You ask questions based on what you've read so far, which makes it smoother for both the coach and the student.

So, if you're interested in learning how to trade, which I believe is the best option than giving your money to someone else, then feel free to get back to me.

Below is a screenshot of my Ebook's table of contents, and see if it interests you.

On the other hand, if for some reason, you still think you can't trade after going through the coaching, then you follow my lead as I trade.

Meaning...you will be in full control of your Binance account and funds, but you'll follow my directions on the coins to trade.

You open a position when I do!
You close a postion when I do!
We'll agree on the percentage for every succesful trade closed.

But still...
Take charge of your finances, learn how to trade!

Cheers!

Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2021
Ynix:

Call me on 08089456258
I can trade on your behalf

I would like to see records of your past performance
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Find the username "Ugochukwuchizo" aka UgoCee on telegram and thank me later

Ok, thank you
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by Oyindamolah: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:

Ok, thank you
You welcome
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by Ynix(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:

I would like to see records of your past performance
Hello, chat me up, I have something big to show you, reach out to me via WhatsApp on 08089456258 you won't regret it
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by Ynix(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:

Hello any updates. Chat me up on 08089456258
I would love to share some hints with you
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by TellMeTheTruth(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ynix:

Hello any updates. Chat me up on 08089456258
I would love to share some hints with you

You can list them here so that others who are interested can also learn
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by empoweredman: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2023
JOIN THE SUCCESS GROUP AND STOP SITTING OVER THE FENCE
Re: Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results by Bloodus: 4:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Crypto trading is a blood money, my friend.

read it again

Crypto trading is a blood money, my friend.

See, if you want to just started please do just make sure you have good teacher to guide you.I mean seasonal trader

I don't know about your experience, in case you have been in this business for a while or not.

My experience with crypto trading has always been a sweet and nice experience.

Especially when you have eyes to plug into a project with a well-detailed whitepaper.

Cyber was just another coin I carried on my head since what we called Binance Launchpad, plus another 6.

I asked my student to position them and buy immediately when it is launched.

Mr. Solomon is a retired school principal who contacted me, and I asked him to secure some of the coin.

He actually bought 100 of this coin at $3.

The price of this coin has moved to $14 within a few days.

He made good profits.

Let me tell you this, many people have many crypto apps on their phones without any success. In fact, many always have losses.

One of the areas to always look at any good platform to earn big is the launchpad.

If you have the money, join the train at the moment, but if you don't have it, wait until it is listed on the market.

This is one of the keys to tap into real success in crypto trading.

I wish you success.

Clement
Crypto Forecaster/Trader
/+2349064873736/
olurantiprofile@gmail.com"

(1) (Reply)

Fairmoney USSD Code For Loan And Transfer / What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com / How Did Linda Ikeji Got N500 Million Naira To Buy This Mansion In Banana Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.