Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter Completely Shut Down!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter Completely Shut Down!!! (367 Views)

Why Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram And Messenger Has Done Down And What The Cost / 20 Pre-wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter Completely Shut Down!!! by Realest11: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
It has been a thing of notice that few minutes before 5pm till this moment of reporting that all social media network such as WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter were completely shut down.

Information reached me that even those in South Africa too are experiencing same problems.

So many questions to ask....

Is it that they are trying to upgrade new fixtures or what? Or what could be the major reason for shutting them down without prior notice by the social giant management?

Please let's share our thoughts pls....

Lalasticlala, pls do the needful
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter Completely Shut Down!!! by Antibot5: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
All of em are down...

People are set to lose millions cry
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter Completely Shut Down!!! by iHart(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
All is down
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter Completely Shut Down!!! by Figger(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Not so here in Libya

(1) (Reply)

Lady Apologizes To Parents After Video Of Her Giving Blowj*b To Men Went Viral / An Igbo Woman Becomes The The Highest-ranking Female In US Military / Requirement To Get My Certificate With My Statement Of Result At Oou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.