Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram Are Having Issues - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram Are Having Issues (925 Views)

WhatsApp & instagram / Whatsapp + Instagram + SMS Bombing | Windows Compatible BOMBER / Facebook To Merge Whatsapp, Instagram And Messenger Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram Are Having Issues by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
WhatsApp and Instagram are apparently facing outages and many users are unable to use the platforms.
WhatsApp and Instagram, popular apps owned by parent company Facebook are experiencing outages in many regions and seem to not be working on either Web or their respective smartphone apps. A number of people have reported that the instant messaging platform and the social media applications are not working for them on Android, iOS and web platforms.

DownDetector reports a quick spike in the number of cases of WhatsApp not working for people across regions on October 4. Users are unable to send or receive new messages. Similar behaviour is observable on Instagram, where users are unable to log in, refresh their feed or send direct messages (DMs). The issue has seemingly affected people late in the evening, with outage starting at roughly 9:15 pm IST.
The servers continue to remain down at the time of writing this article and Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are currently inaccessible. Users are requested to use alternate methods of messaging like Signal and Telegram until the apps start working again.

This is not the first time apps like WhatsApp have crashed. A similar outage was observed back in March 2021

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram Are Having Issues by FabulousAutos(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought as much. All my sent WhatsApp messages are yet to be delivered

3 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram Are Having Issues by Blackbelly(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Exactly what I'm experiencing right now

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram Are Having Issues by Bollinga: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
vchinedu01:
WhatsApp and Instagram are apparently facing outages and many users are unable to use the platforms.
WhatsApp and Instagram, popular apps owned by parent company Facebook are experiencing outages in many regions and seem to not be working on either Web or their respective smartphone apps. A number of people have reported that the instant messaging platform and the social media applications are not working for them on Android, iOS and web platforms.

DownDetector reports a quick spike in the number of cases of WhatsApp not working for people across regions on October 4. Users are unable to send or receive new messages. Similar behaviour is observable on Instagram, where users are unable to log in, refresh their feed or send direct messages (DMs). The issue has seemingly affected people late in the evening, with outage starting at roughly 9:15 pm IST.
The servers continue to remain down at the time of writing this article and Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are currently inaccessible. Users are requested to use alternate methods of messaging like Signal and Telegram until the apps start working again.

This is not the first time apps like WhatsApp have crashed. A similar outage was observed back in March 2021

I thought you were about to tell us the reason why they are not working... No reason found in your write up
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram Are Having Issues by Chigozie1000000(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bollinga:

I thought you were about to tell us the reason why they are not working... No reason found in your write up
Bleep you
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram Are Having Issues by Bollinga: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chigozie1000000:

Bleep you

You are a super idiot
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram Are Having Issues by Xenisha: 10:46pm On May 16, 2022
I ran into a problem on instagram, namely I forgot my account password. And as always, I could not get in touch with Instagram support. But this article helped me with this - Instagram issues. Everything is very clearly written in the article, and I also want to note that everything is shown on the screenshots of how and what to do. I quickly contacted support to resolve my issue.

(1) (Reply)

A New Website Celebrating Naija's Role Models! / Next Generation Of: / Free Domains! Get Your Own Free .com Name! Read-me ^_^

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.