Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Breaking News: Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp Down The 2nd Time In 2021 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp Down The 2nd Time In 2021 (209 Views)

Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) / Why Tunde Ednut Was Banned From Instagram The 2nd Time After 1M Follower / Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp Down The 2nd Time In 2021 by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Breaking News: Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp down the 2nd time in 2021

The popular Social Media apps, [url=bbnaija.ng]Facebook[/url], Instagram and Whatsapp are down for the second time in 2021 Recall that there was also a crash down of the social media and video sharing app earlier this year.

In case if Your Apps Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp are not working do not worry they have assured that they are working on it..

I actually thought it was issue I was having with my phone or network providers chai but it internal sever issue and would be fixed as much as possible.

I say make I update una ohhh

Source: https://twitter.com/joshuaomoruyi
Re: Breaking News: Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp Down The 2nd Time In 2021 by edwinmiles(f): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Thanks. I was scared tho
Re: Breaking News: Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp Down The 2nd Time In 2021 by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
edwinmiles:
Thanks. I was scared tho

Lol welcome

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Fighting Over Wizkid Towel / Whitemoney Hospitalized, 9 Days After Being Announced As Winner Of Sixth Edition / DJ Switch Highlights On The #endsars Movement And How It Changed Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.