Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp Down The 2nd Time In 2021(nolly TV) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp Down The 2nd Time In 2021(nolly TV) (200 Views)

Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) / Why Tunde Ednut Was Banned From Instagram The 2nd Time After 1M Follower / Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp Down The 2nd Time In 2021(nolly TV) by Rosenews2233: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp Down The 2nd Time In 2021 -

The popular Social Media apps, Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp are down for the second time in 2021 Recall that there was also a crash down of the social media and video sharing app earlier this year.

In case if Your Apps Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp are not working do not worry they have assured that they are working on it..

I actually thought it was issue I was having with my phone or network providers chai but it internal sever issue and would be fixed as much as possible.

I say make I update una before I go eat 404

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Down: Heartfelt Condolences To Speed Darlington / What JM Kariuki Said Before His Assassination / See What's Trending On Tiktok Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.