Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Someone Should Help Me Urgently To Buy A Domain Name, Pleaseee! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Someone Should Help Me Urgently To Buy A Domain Name, Pleaseee! (602 Views)

3 Web Masters Needed Urgently To Work As Part Time / A Professional Web Designer/programmer Needed Urgently To Build An Adult Site / Site Review Pleaseee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Help Me Urgently To Buy A Domain Name, Pleaseee! by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 30, 2011
I need to buy a domain name right now but the problem is that i neither have a credit card nor a papal account. I urgently and desperately need to buy this domain name right now before another person do so.

The price of the domain name is $29.95. I want someone that will buy this domain name for me and i will pay him tomorrow. As you know today is a public holiday so there is no way i can pay at the bank today. I am willing to pay you up to $40.

I want to buy the domain name from www.name.com. If you want to help me in this urgent situation, let me know. I will give you my www.name.com username and password so you can purchase this domain name for me. Thanks.

My phone number is 07064569533 while my email is bigmodo at gmail dot com Am waiting
Re: Someone Should Help Me Urgently To Buy A Domain Name, Pleaseee! by hostsleek(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2011
I you want to get the domain name registered today i can help you but not with www.name.com
Re: Someone Should Help Me Urgently To Buy A Domain Name, Pleaseee! by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 30, 2011
the thing is that it is a expiring domain with age and it can only be bought from name.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Urgently To Buy A Domain Name, Pleaseee! by reachnaija: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
I need a serious and experienced blogger - 0806 874 7333

(1) (Reply)

Dropdown Menu / Js Concept:interactive Ad / Info On How To Build A Web Using Wordpress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.