Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Are There Really Good Website Developers In Nigeria? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Are There Really Good Website Developers In Nigeria? (454 Views)

Contract For A Good Website Designer/developer / Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) / Are There Really Good Website Developers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Really Good Website Developers In Nigeria? by AbiodunFaf(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2011
The first question that comes to heart is I’m I really qualified to discuss this topic. Hey let me do a little bit of introduction of myself before I go indept into discussing this topic

My names are Fafunso Abiodun I have been into information technology for about 10 years now, here are my skills so far:
LANGUAGES : HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Javascript, Java, VB, VB.NET, Codefusion, PHP/Mysql.
IDES: MacroMedia Dreamweaver, MacroMedia Fireworks, MacroMedia Flash, SwithMax, Jscript, Notepad, Netbeans, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Microsoft Frontpage, Microsoft VB, XAMMP
CMS: Joomla, Drupal, Blogs
Office Application: Microsoft Office Packages
Server Technology: Apache
Among others,

Now back to the topic, I have come across so many sites in te pursuit on my career a a web developer and I can categorically say that in this part of the world people do not really know the difference between web design and web development.

Let me shed light on this topic in a naught shell, while web design deals mainly with the structure and layout of a site and less about the functionality of the site, web applications are more concerned about the functionality of the site. That is web applications are developed to resolve a particular problem people will pay for or may not pay for.
Most people that we have in this country are just web designers and as such, most have just attended a two day seminar to get to the level they have gotten to and this has made the website design industry become bastardized with unscrupulous web designers who doesn’t know exactly what they are doing but rather after making quick money from there ignorant customers.
I retired from my business of making websites three years ago and went into research here are some of my findings after I came back from my retirement.

1. How many of the so called websites that we have been making the people that they are designed for money?
There is need for us to have a more objective websites and start to integrate web applications into our works if truly websites are online offices.

For those that may be interested I have a solution that is very easy for anyone to use now:
A scratch card based web application; this application can be used by anybody that is selling just anything service, products, event registration, school registration etc.
What you need to do to have one.
1. Think of a business idea that you know people are willing to pay for.
2. Forward your idea to fafunsoaiodun@gmail.com or simply call 08067388843.
3. Make an advance payment into my account anywhere you may be in the world or country
Call or email to get account details
The solution is just N80,000.00, advance payment of N50,000 will be made initially.
4. I will build the web application host it on a live server
5. Design the scracht cards and on your approval of the design
6. Send you 100 pieces of the scratch card or more based on your request.
7. You advertise or look for an avenue to sell the scratch cards and people come to your site
8. Do there registration and you go home with your money

Very simple abi.
I will expect to hear from you soon

(1) (Reply)

Rate 9jahosting.com / I Am Selling This Local Government Website / Professional Veterinary Membership Site For Sale- Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.