Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Facebook Domain Stolen - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Domain Stolen (52609 Views)

Jack Twitter CEO Ready To Buy Facebook Domain / Jack, The Owner Of Twitter Wants To Buy Facebook Domain / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by bryton2shot(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
See as everybody humble...thankGod we can live without some social media

5 Likes

Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by dapolaw(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Instagram and WhatsApp are both owned by facebook, and they all run on shared infrastructure.

So when the head is faulty it will surely affect other parts of the body.

manlawal:

Is the 3 company using the same domain name is facebook.com not different from WhatsApp.com and instagram.com abi you no know Wetin be domain name if facebook.com was stolen then why are the rest also down were they if you have 3 website and some stole one of it does that mean the 2 will also be down, the story is only broadcasted in Nigeria not anywhere else

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
AlexBells:
Oh boy, someone just crashed out real big, you never can tell how devilish some of these white guys can be, the dude can just keep this stuff for like a while, just to keep everyone down.

This is the second time this sort of thing is happening to a real big company okay, what's happening, facebook did not renew their domain or what, or someone used milliseconds to divert the process.

What if the guy refused to hand it back to facebook, and later resurfaces next year to take responsibility, I will personally assign him to hell;

God had just remembered the guy, finally someone can hold Mark by the balls, let him see how it feels when he dish out that checkpoint blocked nonsense;

The blockers had been blocked, google, Twitter, apple, Microsoft, amazon would find the guy, put in Elun Musk's rocket and fly him out of this world

lolx ..... in the previous trends on nairaland we had loses $7Billion
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by ElValiente(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by AlexBells(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ejiakusmith:

lolx ..... in the previous trends on nairaland we had loses $7Billion
Zuckerberg would wake tomorrow with the most shocking bank alert
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by graceapadija: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wahala for who no dey telegram, am enjoying my telegram right now
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by manlawal(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
dapolaw:
Instagram and WhatsApp are both owned by facebook, and they all run on shared infrastructure.

So when the head is faulty it will surely affect other parts of the body.

I guess you don't know meaning of domain name or what those stupid bloggers wrote there , do they talk of the servers ? Pls check what domain names means before this baseless argument their Tor link is also down is that one too for sale and where exactly was it listed for sale
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by litaninja(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
That's not how domain stealing works.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by Harrykn: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
mtn wey zap my data when I no use am today,I call one minute Dem deduct over 160 naira
Cost of sms don increase sharp Sharp.
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by Iamagoodgirll: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
With nairaland I'm not too feeling it self
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by Numerouno94(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
24brains:
o boy no be small thing oo. Slawormiir has been crying since the break of this news like a baby. We are unable to console the cry cry baby.

Hahahahahah grin grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by ManIzHot: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stop Spreading FUD

Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by dapolaw(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
https://www.wtrf.com/news/national-news/facebook-listed-for-sale-after-website-goes-down/

Atleast Google is not down, I little research would have saved us both this stress.

It wasnt only reported on Naija blogspots alone.

manlawal:

I guess you don't know meaning of domain name or what those stupid bloggers wrote there , do they talk of the servers ? Pls check what domain names means before this baseless argument their Tor link is also down is that one too for sale and where exactly was it listed for sale
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by EmmaLege: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by aidameoryou: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Xixtie:
Didn't know I could survive without IG for 1 minute.
Here I am doing fine after several hours without it.
I'm sincerely doing away with those apps even after they've been restored.
I'm wasting a lot and gaining almost nothing. undecided

no one, absolutely no one would have a clue if you are out of it till the world ends
no one would know and am sure no one asides your family member (which is less than 0.000000000000000001 of worlds pop.) would care
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by Walkee: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
This will take longer than anticipated
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by enemyofprogress: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Very good! Useless Facebook always banning me just like nairaland, I’m so happy, let them feel wetin I dey always feel whenever they ban me

My love for Dominique is on the increase every second of the day
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by gaftsoil(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Best social media : NAIRALAND
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by IMASTEX: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Xixtie:
Good you just realised that, if you're not actually making money while you access those platforms. Know that you're sacrificing your time to make someone else richer.
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by EyeTaspirant(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
GeneralPula:
Nairaland dey Kampe..

Baba dem fit hack nairaland too o

Seun Sha has amotekun in his cyber security team
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by SeyiFargo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Make them release hushpuppi and see magic.. grin
Bad guy
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Xixtie:
Glory be to God Almighty through his son Jesus Christ! May God help you make it a reality. I pray you don't go back to your vomit in Jesus name Amen! You can now study your Bible or your books.
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by SeyiFargo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Very good! Useless Facebook always banning me just like nairaland, I’m so happy, let them feel wetin I dey always feel whenever they ban me

My love for Dominique is on the increase every second of the day
Why Facebook and NL no go block im enemy of progress grin grin
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by manlawal(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
dapolaw:

https://www.wtrf.com/news/national-news/facebook-listed-for-sale-after-website-goes-down/

Atleast Google is not down, I little research would have saved us both this stress.

It wasnt only reported on Naija blogspots alone.

can you just be reasonable enough to do more research on same google to know what happen to Facebook WhatsApp and Instagram is not a domain name issue?
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by RuneKingThor: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
AlexBells:
Oh boy, someone just crashed out real big, you never can tell how devilish some of these white guys can be, the dude can just keep this stuff for like a while, just to keep everyone down.

This is the second time this sort of thing is happening to a real big company okay, what's happening, facebook did not renew their domain or what, or someone used milliseconds to divert the process.

What if the guy refused to hand it back to facebook, and later resurfaces next year to take responsibility, I will personally assign him to hell;

God had just remembered the guy, finally someone can hold Mark by the balls, let him see how it feels when he dish out that checkpoint blocked nonsense;

The blockers had been blocked, google, Twitter, apple, Microsoft, amazon would find the guy, put in Elun Musk's rocket and fly him out of this world

See as you write epistle over false information grin grin
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by AlexBells(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
RuneKingThor:

See as you write epistle over false information grin grin
Does false information really exist, if information is false, then information is false is true lol what's my own, I'm just like that black American elder Buhari paid to protest and he say anywhere he sees protest as far as it is black her joins, na to comment na lol
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by Samson1104(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
WhatsApp is back guys
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by Samson1104(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
It have been restored
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by dapolaw(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
And where in my replies did I mention that it was a domain name issue.

I told you they all run on the same shared infrastructure you can go back to my previous replies.

So that was the reason why the 3 apps were down together.

manlawal:
hecan you just be reasonable enough to do more research on same google to know what happen to Facebook WhatsApp and Instagram is not a domain name issue?
Re: Facebook Domain Stolen by enemyofprogress: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
SeyiFargo:

Why Facebook and NL no go block im enemy of progress grin grin
no problem now, do me I do you, God no go vex, na dem go lose pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This / The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... / TECNO W4: Tecno's First Marshmallow Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.