Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants (804 Views)

Start Up Business For Canadian Immigrants / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Application For Canadian Permanent Residency From Nigeria Explained. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by Chiefologuro: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good Evening NL. I am a billed for a biometric for Canadian immigrant next week. I tried using the conventional health Centers to schedule an appointment for my medicals but the available dates are in the months of November which is too late for my application process.
I have been adviced by a senior colleague to get the medicals done at LUTH.
Pls, would Canadian Embassy accepts Test results from LUTH as I have been advised to.
Thank you.
Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chiefologuro:
Good Evening NL. I am a billed for a biometric for Canadian immigrant next week. I tried using the conventional health Centers to schedule an appointment for my medicals but the available dates are in the months of November which is too late for my application process.
Pls, would Canadian Embassy accepts Test results from LUTH as I have been advised to.
Thank you.

It's either IOM or QLIFE
Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by Ajenikoko89: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chiefologuro:
Thank you.
They have accredited Hospital Qlife VI and IOM ikeja
Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by ednut1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chiefologuro:
Thank you.
what visa are you applying for Hope its not work permit lol
Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by VEXT: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2021
ednut1:
what visa are you applying for Hope its not work permit lol

What's your business...

1 Like

Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by ednut1(m): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2021
VEXT:

What's your business...
because canada work visa scam is rampant. For him to be thinking of using luth it shows he doesn’t know what he or his agent is doing

2 Likes

Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by VEXT: 4:08am On Oct 05, 2021
ednut1:
because canada work visa scam is rampant. For him to be thinking of using luth it shows he doesn’t know what he or his agent is doing

All you do everyday is go around and discouraged those trying to travel out...That's your only work... Typical naija man...
Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by ednut1(m): 4:44am On Oct 05, 2021
VEXT:

All you do everyday is go around and discouraged those trying to travel out...That's your only work... Typical naija man...
say what you like. I have never discouraged anyone. I am only exposing scammers who will take your money. So get off my mention.
Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by VEXT: 4:47am On Oct 05, 2021
ednut1:
say what you like. I have never discouraged anyone. I am only exposing scammers who will take your money. So get off my mention.

This is a public forum not Ur sitting room..so stfu
Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by Kelvinhunta: 5:32am On Oct 05, 2021
What he is saying is correct. He is not in anyway discouraging him but to make him understand he is 75% scammed already. How can he be suggested LUTH? if u understand Canada movement then u will know he don enter one chance
VEXT:

Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by VEXT: 5:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
What he is saying is correct. He is not in anyway discouraging him but to make him understand he is 75% scammed already. How can he be suggested LUTH? if u understand Canada movement then u will know he don enter one chance

I have monitor that guy for some time now,that's how he do behave...

I don't know if he is your partner also,that goes around to discourage people..But is none of your business..
Just answer the question the op ask, that's all..

Haba!!
Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by punisha: 6:29am On Oct 05, 2021
VEXT:

Lol. Calm down chief.

He actually has a message to pass but passed it wrongly. Hence the misunderstanding.

Anyone Canadian immigrant billed for medicals either uses IOM or QLiFE. That LUTH is being mentioned is actually worrisome. Let's hope he isn't being played.

1 Like

Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by Gerrard59(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2021
VEXT:

That is a big fat lie!

Ednut1 does not discourage anyone from fleeing Nigeria, in fact, he is a strong advocate of relocating from Nigeria but only done legally and without using the unscrupulous services of agents as they have been noted to be criminals. There are many Nairalanders who lampoon ambitious Nigerians from escaping West Africa's Afghanistan, but Ednut1 is not one of such persons. Moreover, he is very knowledgeable about the Canadian Express Entry process and advocates a DIY approach.

Call it licking yansh, no problem but facts have to be stated.
Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by Kelvinhunta: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
For the last time, d fact Dat LUTH was mentioned to op shows that he has been scammed. U monitoring him or him discouraging people is not my business, he that has ears should hear. Canada only uses QLIFE or IOM
VEXT:

I don't know if he is your partner also,that goes around to discourage people..But is none of your business..

Haba!!

Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by ednut1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
VEXT:

Haba!!

keep wailing. You probably are a fake agent looking for who to scam
Re: Is Medical Tests Results Of Luth Valid For Canadian Immigrants by VEXT: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2021
ednut1:
keep wailing. You probably are a fake agent looking for who to scam

tongue

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Germany / 6 Benefit Nigerians Stands To Gain From The UK Post Study Work Visa / Lagos To Abuja Road Trip Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.